Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's due to the coding or the graphics, but sometimes, if you click the "Skip turn" button in a battle, weird things will happen:

http://prntscr.com/3xkyug
Sometimes if a Pokemon receives damage then heals up in the same turn, the HP bar will display the wrong percentage of HP left. In this case, the HP bar of Simisage only shows its HP left after Glalie's Ice Shard, not including the HP gained from Giga Drain.

http://prntscr.com/3xkw5w
Throh has broken Mega Mawile's Substitute, but it is still "hidden" behind.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
The skip turn issue is a graphical issue. Don't rapidly hit skip turn or try to refresh the page if it happens during a battle.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
The Pokemon showdown damage calculator doesn't take leftovers recovery into account if the defending Pokemon has <16 HP

image.jpg

Not sure how consistent this is, but I've noticed over the past few battles I've played that sometimes super effective moves will be not super effective in some rare cases. In the picture I provide, an Ice Beam lands and does around 30%. A turn later, the same move is used and it's not very effective, which tells me that sometimes moves ignore the types they're attacking.

This is a Random Battle, but I think I've seen it in NU too.

http://i.imgur.com/L1XZGdS.png

EDIT: Not a bug (Roost)

Last edited by a moderator:

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not sure how consistent this is, but I've noticed over the past few battles I've played that sometimes super effective moves will be not super effective in some rare cases. In the picture I provide, an Ice Beam lands and does around 30%. A turn later, the same move is used and it's not very effective, which tells me that sometimes moves ignore the types they're attacking.

This is a Random Battle, but I think I've seen it in NU too.

http://i.imgur.com/L1XZGdS.png
Articuno used Roost. When a Pokemon uses Roost, it loses its Flying type for the rest of the turn.

The Immortal is probably aware of this because of the recent scavenger hunt, but Diggersby has 0 for both height and weight in /dt and so the power of Grass Knot is wrong.

EDIT: Fixed

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's a number of Pokemon with the same issue: Diggersby, Fletchinder, Aegislash-Blade, and all the versions of Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist.

EDIT: Fixed

Yveltal and Xerneas will always have at least 3 perfect IVs in the actual game iirc. So some hidden powers (like Hp Fighting) should not be allowed, since its impossible to obtain a Yveltal/Xerneas with less than 3 perfect IVs.

Reactions: g
when i am on showdown somebody challenges me for an LC match. After a while it doesnt work and i accepted the request but after i challenged someone to an OU match and strangely it worked! So what is wrong with lc? also i have never played in lc because it doesnt work.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
So this happened somehow

After several attempts at replicating it we finally got it by using a non-breaking space as argument for the /modchat command, if that helps any.

It doesn't actually stop anyone from talking, however.

If someone use Garchomp Mega by clicking just on Garchomp Mega, it's regular Garchomp ability will be Sand Veil...

This is way how to bring banned ability into play...

Please fix it so it would be always Rough Skin... (HA)

EDIT: Not a bug.

If someone use Garchomp Mega by clicking just on Garchomp Mega, it's regular Garchomp ability will be Sand Veil...

This is way how to bring banned ability into play...

Please fix it so it would be always Rough Skin... (HA)
Except that Sand Veil isn't banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)