the LC Tour: won by obvious power!!!

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(This post written by Aaron's Aron) OMG I LOVE THIS PERSON EVERYONE THANK HIM FOR HIS AMAZING WORK THAT I COULD NEVER DO

The Little Cup Premier League is just about finished (or will be shortly LOL), and this means that it is time for the next big tournament to start. Well The LC Tour has arrived. This will be a long running tournament over the next six weeks that will challenge your creativity and endurance to win battle after battle without defeat and gather point after point. Do you have what it takes?

How It Works

The Season
First off, any number of players are welcome to join tour. It doesn't matter whether you are a skilled battler or not, a good team builder or not, or a good overall player or not, but be sure you can be at the tournaments!

The LC Tour will be held over a period of six weeks, and each week there will be two tournaments held in the Little Cup room on Pokemon Showdown; one on Friday and one on Saturday. However, each week the type of battle changes. The first week the two tournaments will be in the Current XY LC meta, the second week will be BW LC, and the following week in DPP LC. It will then rotate back to Current XY LC and start the cycle again, meaning that each meta/generation has two weeks and four tournaments it is played.

After a tournament is completed, points will be awarded based on how well you did in the tournament. It is these points that will determine your placement in the standings, so do well in the tournaments to get as many points as you can! You will only recieve points for one tournament each week because otherwise people who cannot make both times will always be at an unnecessary disadvantage. Note you will get the higher of the 2 tournaments points if you join both that week so theres nothing stopping you from joining them all unless you get first on a friday lol

1st Place (Finals winner) is awarded 3 points
2nd Place (Finals loser) is awarded 2 points
3rd place (Semi-Finals loser) is award 1 point
4th Place (other Semi-Finals loser) is awarded 1 point

The Playoffs
At the end of the six weeks, the top four players in the standings will move on to to a bracket where they will battle in a best of three series. The first battle must be in Current XY LC, but then the second and third battle the loser of the previous game decided the meta/generation. However, the battles must remain Current XY LC, BW LC, or DPP LC. The winner of the best-of-three set moves onto the finals, and the same process is repeated again. The winner of this set becomes the winner of the tournament and the ultimate LC Champion!

Schedule and Results

prem does need moderators to run the tournaments in the LC room on Pokemon Showdown. If you could PM him and signup for a date that would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you do signup to run a tournament, make sure you are there. Don't be a no-show! prem said, "IF YOU DECIDE TO HOST AND ARENT THERE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER YOU AND YOUR SOUL." Please be there so this doesn't happen to you. Thank you.

All tournaments will be held on Fridays and Saturdays. Signups in the LC room on Pokemon Showdown for the Friday tournament will begin at 8 P.M. EST, and signups for the Saturday tournament will begin at 4 P.M. EST. prem is very sorry if you are in a timezone that is really bad for this, but he doesn't know how to accommodate for all of them since the times differ so greatly.
Week 1 (Current XY LC)
Results:

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points:Vileman
2nd Place + 2 Points:Fitzy
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Aaron's Aron
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point:mrnoodleoctopus

Week 2 (BW LC)

Results:

failed because bad host LOL.

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points: Corporal Levi
2nd Place + 2 Points: GlassGlaceon
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Plead
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Gangsterish

Week 3 (DPP LC)

Results:

1st: Champion Fizz
2nd: Obvious Power
3rd/4th: Fatty
3rd/4th: Dsr95

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points: Corporal Levi
2nd Place + 2 Points: Artemisa
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: cityfolk
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: GlassGlaceon

Week 4 (Current XY LC)

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points: Rowan
2nd Place + 2 Points: queenlucy
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: ZF
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Ununhexium

1st Place + 3 Points: donutho (Brosb4Ho-oh's)
2nd Place + 2 Points: Aaron's Aron
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Plead
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Tricking

Results:
1st Place + 3 Points: fitzy
2nd Place + 2 Points: Big Mamoswine
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: The Quasar
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: spheal op shit

Week 5 (BW LC)

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points: GlassGlaceon
2nd Place + 2 Points: Obvious Power
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Catcherintherai
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Zeriloa

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points: Corporal levi
2nd Place + 2 Points: Macle
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Fiend Hound
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Zeriloa

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points:Zeriloa
2nd Place + 2 Points: Eren Yeagar
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Fitzy
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: GlassGlaceon

Week 6 (DPP LC)

Results:

1st Place + 3 Points: Fiend Hound
2nd Place + 2 Points: Tricking
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Corporal Levi
3rd/4th Place + 1 Point:

(The Playoffs has its own section at the bottom of this post.)

Standings

The top four players, those in italics, will move on to the Playoff bracket at the end of the season.
Corporal Levi - 9
fitzy72 - 6
GlassGlaceon - 6
Obvious Power - 4
Rowan - 3
Vileman - 3
Aaron's Aron - 3
Champion Fizz - 3
Brosb4Ho-oh's - 3
Plead - 2
Macle-2
Artemisa - 2
queenlucy - 2
Big Mamoswine - 2
Tricking - 2
fatty -1
Fiend Hound-1
dsr95 - 1
gansterish - 1
cityfolk - 1
zf - 1
Ununhexium - 1
mrnoodleoctopus - 1
The Quasar - 1
spheal op shit -1

The Playoffs

Corporal Levi vs Obvious Power
fitzy72 vs Glassglaceon

rules:
-best of 3 format
-first game will be current (post missy) xy metagame.
-loser can then choose to pick between either bw or dpp LC. if forced into game three the unplayed metagame will be played

Last edited:

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so first id just like to thank Aaron's Aron again because hes so cool for writing this post.

ALSO YOU DONT NEED TO POST IN. this is just a tthread to basically ask for people to volunteer to run the tours, for people who run the tour to post the results, and for all of it to be saved in one place. just show up in the LC room on ps during the tour time to be part of the tour!

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
so first id just like to thank Aaron's Aron again because hes so cool for writing this post.

ALSO YOU DONT NEED TO POST IN. this is just a tthread to basically ask for people to volunteer to run the tours, for people who run the tour to post the results, and for all of it to be saved in one place
O sorry, my bad. And I would be more than happy to write down the results and run some tours and whatnot. Although I am not a moderator so I can't really do that... but I would be happy to do anything else you need help with :)

And you're welcome! :P

EDIT: I can't do the Friday ones because I have hockey games.

Last edited:

prem

failed abortion
Is there a rule like they have in Smogon Tour where you can only get points once a week, cos otherwise it'd be easy to make playoffs by entering every tournament?
yes you will only get points for one tournament that weekend. i thought that was in the op if not i will change it as soon as i confirm i dont see it LOL

Aaron's Aron

Is there a rule like they have in Smogon Tour where you can only get points once a week, cos otherwise it'd be easy to make playoffs by entering every tournament?
Sorry, my bad. I knew that but forgot to add it. Good catch Rowan :)

Aaron's Aron

So as you guys know the tour didn't happen today. However, macle came and white-listed both Vileman and I so there should be no more issues. I will talk to prem when he gets back about when to reschedule it, so it will still happen. No worries :)

So as you guys know the tour didn't happen today. However, macle came and white-listed both Vileman and I so there should be no more issues. I will talk to prem when he gets back about when to reschedule it, so it will still happen. No worries :)
Will be XY LC tour today? At 4 pm EST?

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
So the first lc open was played, and the places are:
  1. 1st Place + 3 Points: Vileman
  2. 2nd Place + 2 Points: fitzy
  3. 3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Aaron's Aron
  4. 3rd/4th Place + 1 Point: Moray Eel
http://i.imgur.com/YOaQ49g.png proof

Thanks to all who participated!
Lucky n bad representing

• Professor Ecna sees tour starts at 4:00 EST

Professor Ecna sees a movie he wants to see starts at 2:30 EST

Professor Ecna goes to the movie and realizes the tour started at 4:00 EST

prem

failed abortion
sorry about the saturday tour i went on a last minute road trip and didnt have internet access outside of my phone and HONESTLY i forgot all about it cause road trip and life and all.

to make up for this im probably just going to have a sunday tour on the next xy week (july 27th) and that tournament will affect your points from week 1, unless someone tells me this makes no sense in which case ill figure out another way to make up the fact that i fucked up.

seriously though sorry my fault :(

prem

failed abortion
okay friday tour is being pushed back to the next bw week because caledrith forgot about it and hes terrible. because of this i have made backup tour hosts (being dsr95 and QuoteCS and Splashyship ) who would run the tour if the other person doesnt show up. im too busy on fridays to run the tour otherwise i really woudl :(

anway todays tour was run by me and it was like

winner: Corporal levi
runner up: Glass Glaceon
3rd: Gangsterish and PLead

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)