Smogon Superstars [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
fucking hate you all
Smogon Superstars V

Originally hosted by tripe, Hosted last year by undisputed , Hosted this year by FireMage

Smogon Superstars I : Won by Jibaku
Smogon Superstars II : Won by 6A9 Ace Matador
Smogon Superstars III: Won by Aeroblacktyl
Smogon Superstars IV: Won by panamaxis
Smogon Superstars V : Won by ????

- Round 1 - Round 2 -

Welcome to one of Smogon's most prestigious tournaments in which all the participants are handpicked and then invited to join. Its been an exhaustive few hours but the roster is finally complete and I hope you enjoy all of what this tour has to offer in terms of high level battles, high level drama and massive johns. The roster was drawn up by myself with assistance and insight from Eo so any complaints can be sent directly to him.

Tournament Specific Rules and Information:

The Top 16 players will advance to the playoffs, and we will announce the format for that when we get there. It may be the same as Superstars III playoffs, but I'm hoping to come up with an even better, fresher idea this year.

In addition, any player that leads or ties for the lead of a pool (limited to a two-way tie) will automatically have a chance to make the playoffs! Even if you seem down and out, one good pool performance can mean you're still in it!

Activity decisions will be given out if there is obvious evidence supporting them. There will be no coin flips in the event of equal activity; the match will not count as a win or a loss for either player. To avoid gaming this system, Wins and Games Played is the primary tie breaker (a final record of 11-4 will beat 10-2 based on activity, and 10-3 will also beat 10-2). In the case of the same record, Head to Head will take precedence.

Use Smogtours for all battles and make sure you save all of your replays! Announce your battles when / if you can so as many people as possible can view these excellent battles!

Round 3 Pairings
Pool 1 [XY #1]
yondie
Jirachee
yan[sogeking]
M Dragon
Lady Bug
Leftiez

Pool 1 [XY #2]
Masterclass
Nachos
Zebraiken
Stathakis
Sapientia
TV-Rocka

Pool 1 [XY #3]
Floppy
Conflict
DracoMalfoy
papai noel
Reymedy
Myzozoa

Pool 2 [DPP #1]
Philip7086
Steven Snype
CrashinBoomBang
Eo Ut Mortus
Bad Ass
BKC

Pool 2 [DPP #2]
Fakes
HSA ♥
dragonuser
Jayde
PttP
Rewer

Pool 2 [DPP #3]
Dekzeh
Delta 2777
MarceloDK
WhiteQueen
Boudouche
Ciele

Pool 3 [BW #1]
FLCL
Ojama
Kevin Garrett
Alf'
kael
PDC

Pool 3 [BW #2]
Laurel
blarajan
aim
Dice
-Tsunami-
LuckOverSkill

Pool 3 [BW #3]
Nelson
Hantsuki
King
Earthworm
Ezio
Nails

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There will be no fancy formatting in this OP, All results will be displayed entierlly on the spreadsheet instead.

> CLICK <

I'll make a post on how the playoffs are going to work, and where you should be aiming for in a post tomorrow.

If you are low in the standings - please remember, you only have to win a single pool to be entered into the playoffs - so you can still snatch back victory!

had it won against snype then missed fire blast and got crit which let me get swept by his last mon

GG

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Lost to KG in a luckfest and should have won vs PDC until a last turn flinch took it away from me. As I really shouldn't have lost those 2 games I'm accepting the win, ggs and thx PDC.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
lol. hilarious.

anyway, i will try to contact and find my remaining opponents to get this all done asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)