Big Lord of the Rings Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hosted by UncleSam and Da Letter El

These are the signups for a closed-theme Lord of the Rings Big Mafia game hosted by yours truly and user: Da Letter El.

If you do not know what mafia is, I highly encourage you to peruse this article, and then sign up for this game!

This will be a traditional Village vs. Mafia game that is very beginner friendly (so please do sign up if mafia seems interesting to you, even if you have never played before!), but is experimental in one sense: it will be a hybrid NOC/OC game. Essentially, the days are going to be NOC (meaning No Outside Communication) for their duration, while the nights will be standard Outside Communication (meaning communication outside the thread, such as via Smogon PM or via Internet Relay Chat, or IRC, is allowed). I will save a complete justification for this decision for Post Game, but the hope is that this will loosen the typical Village Leader stranglehold and make the game more interesting for everyone involved.

This game will be run entirely on these forums and will not use aliases. Yes, there will be name-targeting. Yes, this is part of a clever scheme to undermine village leadership. I nonetheless encourage more experienced players to sign up, though the hope is that this game will encourage new users to try mafia for the first time. Experienced users can consider signing up for it community service ^_^

Please do join the IRC channel for this game, #MiddleEarth, because I would like to confirm IRC use and activity for signups. If you do not have IRC I strongly suggest perusing this page and getting it. If you do not demonstrate IRC usage during sign-ups your chances of getting into the game will go down (feel free to shoot me a message if you have limited IRC access only for a specific period of time).

Finally, if by some miracle this gets more than 50 sign ups, I will host the full version of this game and this will become MIDDLE EARTH MAFIA (this will not happen). Alternatively, I will host the reduced version of this game, Lord of the Rings Mafia, with 39 players (this will happen).

I anticipate leaving signups open for about five or six days and starting this game next weekend, perhaps a week from today if July 4th weekend is too busy.

To sign up just post 'In' in this thread.

Signups (46):
Walrein
ginganinja
vonFiedler
zorbees
Acklow
jalmont
Paperblade
RODAN
Aura Guardian
penguin344
UllarWarlord
askaninjask
Ditto
Upside
PokeguyNXB
macle
reyscarface
s_aman
TheSwagger
LonelyNess
theangryscientist
imanalt
Pidge
YAYtears
Bass
xenu
Nachos
Swamp Link
Celever
Eagle4
Blue_Tornado
Agape
Slim Guldo
Cancerous
Mithril
imperfectluck
x16bit
Flamestrike
THE_IRON_KENYAN
Rextreff
Metal Sonic
soviet
anhlong1122
TheGottemer
LightWolf
billymills

Subs (1):
Reinfleche

Last edited:

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It would be rude of me to not sign up for a mafia that was filmed in my home country, not after I saw most of the locations in the film irl.

In

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I doubt I'll get out of this one without being pestered by US and DLE. Fine. I obviously stopped playing LoL as much as I used to, and I only occasionally touch Hearthstone, so I can do this off-hand while I'm busy @work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)