Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a HA Poliwag
Preferably Calm and in a Dive Ball
And also preferably with Encore
I can trade a Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Spikes and Brave Bird (I forgot which ones are Egg, but the ones that are egg are the ones that will be bred on, also it'll be flawless with Sturdy ^_^)
Thanks in advance!
Edit: The egg moves are Stealth Rock, Whirlwind and Brave Bird. Spikes is earned at level 28ish.
So that's what I'm offering. Sorry for the confusion! ^_^
Double Edit:
Well I forgot I had Roost on Skarmory instead of Whirlwind. Well THAT'S a flawless Skarmory down the drain. Back to the drawing board

Last edited:
I'm working on a Charizard, since it's one of the few Pokemon I dont need BW for to make it competitive.

Does anyone have a Male pokemon with Outrage and Dragon Dance I can use for breeding? Preferably with at least 2 perfect IVs like the friend safaris. nature doesnt matter, just need it for my female charmeleon.

Thanks a lot. Trade wise, I don't have much. Maybe a berry or something lol.

I'm working on a Charizard, since it's one of the few Pokemon I dont need BW for to make it competitive.

Does anyone have a Male pokemon with Outrage and Dragon Dance I can use for breeding? Preferably with at least 2 perfect IVs like the friend safaris. nature doesnt matter, just need it for my female charmeleon.

Thanks a lot. Trade wise, I don't have much. Maybe a berry or something lol.
I think I have one somewhere. Let me go look.
EDIT: I have a Dragonite, but I'll have to teach it the moves again. Just give me a couple minutes.
Could I potentially just get one of the finished copies of this Charizard when you're done breeding it?

Hi!!

I'm looking for a couple of mons with BW2 Move tutor moves. I do not have the ability to transfer them myself, therefore I'm hoping someone here would have them up for gives or trades.

I don't have a lot of stuff to give you, albeit I do have some spitbacks I would be happy to give away, aswell as my appriciation. I would love to help you out later if you ever would need something.

The pokes I'm looking for are Cofagrigus and Weezing, and both MUST have Pain Split, and be EV trained in Defense, Bold nature, 31 IV's (Basically, I'm asking for something SAV'd or GEN'd, as long as it works in 6th gen).

Thanks for reading, please respond to me with a PM.

I think I have one somewhere. Let me go look.
EDIT: I have a Dragonite, but I'll have to teach it the moves again. Just give me a couple minutes.
Could I potentially just get one of the finished copies of this Charizard when you're done breeding it?
yeah no problem. thanks!

Actually, I have a Haxorus that already has the moves. Let me transfer it up.
However, it is a shiny, so I would appreciate some form of collateral.
3368-2215-8467 is my code. Not sure what kind of collateral you want. If anything, I'll just send it right back to you after I use it and abuse it.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi!!

I'm looking for a couple of mons with BW2 Move tutor moves. I do not have the ability to transfer them myself, therefore I'm hoping someone here would have them up for gives or trades.

I don't have a lot of stuff to give you, albeit I do have some spitbacks I would be happy to give away, aswell as my appriciation. I would love to help you out later if you ever would need something.

The pokes I'm looking for are Cofagrigus and Weezing, and both MUST have Pain Split, and be EV trained in Defense, Bold nature, 31 IV's (Basically, I'm asking for something SAV'd or GEN'd, as long as it works in 6th gen).

Thanks for reading, please respond to me with a PM.
Hacked Pokemon aren't allowed to be traded here.

If I had the Shiny Charm (in my bag) while using a foreign pokemon to breed pokemon at the daycare on the 6th gen, will there be high percent chance that I will get a shiny pokemon from an egg?

Esmeya

If I had the Shiny Charm (in my bag) while using a foreign pokemon to breed pokemon at the daycare on the 6th gen, will there be high percent chance that I will get a shiny pokemon from an egg?
Higher chance yes, my personal shiny rate with that combination is 1:310, statistically it's a little higher lower? (depends on how you look at a scale .-. ) on average.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-charm-and-masuda-method.3496464/

Edit: Beaten by a TLD

3368-2215-8467 is my code. Not sure what kind of collateral you want. If anything, I'll just send it right back to you after I use it and abuse it.
You know, I'll just clone it and send you a copy. You can keep it, as long as you send me over a copy of the Charmander (because I need a Charizard X anyway).

There's still research going on about this, however the answer stands at "probably". Although I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes...
Higher chance yes, my personal shiny rate with that combination is 1:310, statistically it's a little higher on average.

Thanks, Guys. I guess I'm gonna need help completing my pokedex on my 6th gen. If anyone is willing to help me with that, that would be great. Thank you.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Higher chance yes, my personal shiny rate with that combination is 1:310, statistically it's a little higher lower? (depends on how you look at a scale .-. ) on average.

Lucky! I hatched 2 shinies before I started counting (and 1 before I got the shiny charm), but my personal chance is really bad: first shiny in egg # 1303. -.- Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for my next MM shiny.

Thanks, Guys. I guess I'm gonna need help completing my pokedex on my 6th gen. If anyone is willing to help me with that, that would be great. Thank you.
Post your list (or part of it) up here. I've got wayy too many randoms that I've just been releasing / dumping on wonder trade. If I have any, I'll give them to you. :)

Lucky! I hatched 2 shinies before I started counting (and 1 before I got the shiny charm), but my personal chance is really bad: first shiny in egg # 1303. -.- Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for my next MM shiny.

Post your list (or part of it) up here. I've got wayy too many randoms that I've just been releasing / dumping on wonder trade. If I have any, I'll give them to you. :)
I'll send them to you on PM. Thank you. ;)

Looking through the last few pages, nobody had one, so...

I'm looking for an Infiltrator Zubat (or anything in the evolutionary line). I'll take anything - any nature, spitbacks, bad IVs or whatever; I'm just after that dang hidden ability. I have several things to offer in return, including:
  • 31/31/31/31/31/31 Quiet female Honedge
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace male Ralts
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31 Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Defog, Knock Off, and Foul Play
  • 31/31/31/x/31/16 Relaxed Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed
  • Lots of Adamant Defog Scyther (mixed IVs and ability)
  • Lots of Naive, 5v Bagon with either ability, and Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump
  • Boxes and boxes of 4-5V spitbacks of various competitive things (mostly OU)

My FC for anyone interested is 5155 4323 0250.

Esmeya

I've always counted. I'm just a terrible person and didn't want to contribute lazy. I know this isn't the thread but I'm 1595:5 rate for with the shiny charm + MM. Looks something like this:
---------------------------------
#1) 18/31/31/31/31/31, 13HP less at Level 100 than max 31 HP IV + 252 EV (I forgot to calc) invest 400 eggs total
#2) 31/31/31/31/31/6 Egg #431
#3) 10/31/31/31/31/31 Egg #580
#4) 31/31/8/31/31/31 Egg # 974
(1445 eggs total)
[Break]
----------------------------------
#1) 31/31/31/2/31/31 Egg #74
(Intended Spread, 150 eggs total)
----------------------------------

Looking through the last few pages, nobody had one, so...

I'm looking for an Infiltrator Zubat (or anything in the evolutionary line). I'll take anything - any nature, spitbacks, bad IVs or whatever; I'm just after that dang hidden ability. I have several things to offer in return, including:
  • 31/31/31/31/31/31 Quiet female Honedge
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace male Ralts
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31 Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Defog, Knock Off, and Foul Play
  • 31/31/31/x/31/16 Relaxed Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed
  • Lots of Adamant Defog Scyther (mixed IVs and ability)
  • Lots of Naive, 5v Bagon with either ability, and Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump
  • Boxes and boxes of 4-5V spitbacks of various competitive things (mostly OU)

My FC for anyone interested is 5155 4323 0250.
I can breed one for you. You might have to wait a little while, as I'm in the middle of another project, but I have one.
If possible, could I get that Ralts?

I can breed one for you. You might have to wait a little while, as I'm in the middle of another project, but I have one.
If possible, could I get that Ralts?
That would be marvelous! I'm fine with waiting a bit. And consider the Ralts yours! I'll figure out its Attack IVs for you in the mean time.

If I am using Masuda Method and save before receiving every 5 batches of eggs, say the the third one hatches shiny but the IVs aren't desired. If I reset, will the third egg still be shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)