Tournament OMPL - Auction 7/12 @ 6PM UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Enoch.EXE
Metagames: Monotype, Tier Shift, AAA
Forseeable Inactivity: None; Pending to change (will notify is so)

Important info: Nothing much to say here. My preferred Metagames are in a order from left to right, left being my strongest Tier while the right my weakest. The Tiers that were left out are ones I don't play, but I am always up to learn them, so I guess you could say I'm pretty adaptable as far as Tiering goes. I can also teach others the Tier I do know, so that would probably be another selling point of mine. Other than that I'm irritable, haughty and annoying, so keep that in mind too XD

Knight of Cydonia

I COULD BE BANNED!
Username: Knight of Cydonia
Metagames: Tier Shift, 1-1, monotype,
Forseeable Inactivity: 6-19 july
Important info: going on holiday but I can be a sub. i like tier shift played it a lot last gen

Username:Godmaster
Metagames:Mono
Forseeable Inactivity:NADA
Important info:Timezone is PST and I'm usually on Other metas. I love laddering with my choice scarf mean look watchdog combined with my normalize skill swap Mismagius with nasty plot shadow ball and dazzling gleam(It works on noobs!)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some people to try out for my team! I honestly don't prefer IRC, but you can find me in the Other Metas room (I'm there a lot) and you can shoot me a PM. I want to see you battle on the ladder, your ranking, and how well you play! :> Thanks!

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: FIREEEE (Or FIREEE, FIREE and FIREEEEE)
Metagames: STABmons, 1v1, AAA and tier shift + monotype a bit I guess (And top 3 to 5 notations in Alphabetcup, Mediocrecup and all the cool metagames)
Forseeable Inactivity: 11 days in about 2 weeks in which I'll probably have crappy internet and a few days at the end of the summer vacation
Important info: I wouldn't get me tbh but I will learn other metagames for food

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
It was clear that I copied Ezio 's post from OMPL 1 and changed the big differences, oh well I missed 1 minor thing which could be thought of as misleading, there's even a possibility that I'm just telling people to try randbats to get into OMs in general before trying some serious OMs :/

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I actually disagree with this simply for the fact that it it can often lead to bad matchups at times and can give people shit like Skiploom and Vanillite, but another Rayquaza and Garchomp. At times, it's fair, but at other times, it isn't. I would prefer for it not to be included.
I disagree with your disagree. Sure, it can lead to bad matchups, but so does making your own team. Also, aren't Pokemon's levels adjusted in Randbats to account for their tier differentials?

I actually disagree with this simply for the fact that it it can often lead to bad matchups at times and can give people shit like Skiploom and Vanillite, but another Rayquaza and Garchomp. At times, it's fair, but at other times, it isn't. I would prefer for it not to be included.
Good players can turn bad matchups around. Also, Random Battle has different levels so Rayquaza is 70 while Jumpluff is 86. Also, there are no NFEs.

I disagree with your disagree. Sure, it can lead to bad matchups, but so does making your own team. Also, aren't Pokemon's levels adjusted in Randbats to account for their tier differentials?
Yes, but the level balance isn't always fair either. At least with building your own team you can find your issues and resolve them, with RandBats you get one chance and that's it. Bad matchups can be resolved with your own team, not so much w/ RandBats.

The Immortal
I know about the levels, but the example wasn't specifically about the Pokemon, it was about how some teams just have better Pokemon than others, even w/ the level thing.

MAMP

MAMP!
Username: Mamp
Metagames: 1v1, Balanced Hackmons
Forseeable Inactivity: I have to do homework sometimes
Important info: I'm GMT +10 which could make scheduling awkward. also im really bad at pokemon

EDIT: I have no problem with randbats, but I think it should be bo3 at least to somewhat make up for the random element

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: Bean
Metagames: 1v1, in the process of learning other tiers, randbats (if it gets added)
Forseeable Inactivity: none
Important info: I'm GMT +0. driver on PS. peaked number 2 on the 1v1 ladder and usually in top 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)