Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF timid icy wind keldeo (preferably with HP flying or ghost), impish landorus-T with knock off and SR, and timid sheer force HP ice landorus-I

I can offer the following (all were bred/RNG'd by me except latios).

Latios Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Trick, Defog
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Pinsir Jolly Hyper Cutter 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Attack, Close Combat
Electrike Timid Lightningrod 31/10/26/31/31/31 HP Ice
Machop Adamant No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Cleffa Modest Magic Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Wish
Eevee Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish
Shroomish Adamant Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed

I've been searching for these for a while and can probably go 2-3 for 1.

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:
Yeah, you'll have to wait til Sunday when I can actually get online on my 3DS. And if you're having trouble with RNG manip, there's actually a thread for that in this very forum, and I'm sure they can help you more than I could.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...atest-rng-reporter-9-96-5-pprng-1-15-0.83057/
Oh, thanks! I've been wanting to learn how to RNG for a looonnnggg time, but it's always confused the hell out of me... I'll definitely give that thread a visit!
And just shoot me a PM when you have your WiFi to trade it.
-----
Also:
H! I have a rather unusual but urgent request.
I need a Timid competitive Eevee with one of the following Hidden Powers: Rock, Ground, or Fire, preference in that order. (it's for the Eevee Friendly).

I try to trade my pokemon from diamond to white 2. First time it works ... then it didnt work anymore. It all stops right after the stupid minigame. No logic at all if u ask me. Anyways, someone who has a clue ?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Lf the following
Heal Ball Female Aerodactyl
HA Treecko and/or Mudkip
Elegant Vivillon + matching ball

IV's/moves/natures don't matter. What I listed is all I'm after.

I haven't had much time to breed lately, but I can still offer High Plains, Icy Snow, Marine, Sandstorm, Ocean, and Modern Vivillons. Also have some Ultra Ball Electrike spitbacks from an HP Ice project, but I can breed more of all listed on request. Icicle Crash/Avalanche/Stealth Rock Swinubs are also available.

If none of that interests, you I can also work in return (EM chains, EV training, etc) and have access to Apricorn females.

Thanks! ^_^

Last edited:
I couldn't tell you I'm not a memory guy with computers only geeky stuff like pokemon, star wars, transformers etc.

But it probably was that anyway, thanks.
Your welcome :). It probably was that. There's been a few times where I couldn't get on smogon for up to 12-14 hours at a time because of a 502. Usually they only last anywhere from a minute to about ten minutes, but they can definitely last longer ;-;.

Looking for a perfect Adamant Shroomish with the ability Poison Heal. Ideally in a Friend Ball and with EMs. Can trade a perfect HA Plusle / Minun in a Timer / Dive Ball for it. Or HA Espurr in a Premier Ball with 4EMs, or HA Swirlix in a Luxury Ball with 2EMs.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
GIVEAWAY
Accidentally asked for an extra clone of one of these, and since they're fairly low distribution... yeah. It is also an incredibly cold day over in New Zealand so it suits the theme I guess.

Rules:
1. Post on my wall asking.
2. Choose a number between 1 - 1000. I will be using random.org to determine the winner; the closest number to the result I get wins.
3. Make sure to include your favourite ice type Pokemon as well.
4. Does Latias look chubby in my profile image?

Moving on...

Species: Kyurem

OT: Lockie / ID: 35952 [RNG'd on my Black 2 cart]
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 / Nature: Mild
Tutor Moves: Earth Power / Iron Head
Ability: Pressure / Gender: None
Semi-Redis

Fun Fact! This thing struggled itself to death 3 TIMES before I got it in a Dive Ball.
How long will this giveaway last?

LF timid icy wind keldeo (preferably with HP flying or ghost), impish landorus-T with knock off and SR, and timid sheer force HP ice landorus-I

I can offer the following (all were bred/RNG'd by me except latios).

Latios Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Trick, Defog
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Pinsir Jolly Hyper Cutter 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Attack, Close Combat
Electrike Timid Lightningrod 31/10/26/31/31/31 HP Ice
Machop Adamant No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Cleffa Modest Magic Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Wish
Eevee Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish
Shroomish Adamant Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed

I've been searching for these for a while and can probably go 2-3 for 1.

PM me if you're interested
Hey, just curious, what is the OT on the Latios?

I am searching for HA Swirlix.

Make a request and a conversation with me.
I carry pokemon such as thick fat Swinub with SR, EQ, avalanche, and icicle crash.
Also, I have all HA Sinnoh starters but Turtwig (which I am looking for)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)