The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I lost to Malekith. gg.

Toshi hasn't replied to my latest VM and he's been online since. Prior to that, I proposed a time which we could play at and he didn't reply to that either. Activity I guess.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i have asked sogeking NUMEROUS times on irc to play or to schedule and he always ignored me. the only attempt he made to contact me was yesterday when he informed me we were playing sunday. i'm leaving saturday and will not be back to play, but he won't schedule. if it doesn't get done, activity win pls

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Guess a long way isn't very long after all cuz didnt my nigga lose to lord ohmachi's volc when he ctd w a shed tran? Praise the fuckin sun bruh
wtf are you talking about, I've read it before from you but I didn't know your hate was so real...

And I was mad because we're so many teams in the fight to make playoffs and one of them just got a free win, thats unfair, but thats ok, if I'm the only one annoyed, sorry to typhlito and lets just continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)