The Gauntlet III [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
OK, for starters, you're blaming me for the confirmation,

As you can see, you made some changes on your profile's settings because of which, only the members being followed by you are allowed to post messages on your profile's page, this has nothing to do with me, you forced me to go for an activity win.
Oh crap sorry, I did that cause people put stupid shit on my profile. Sorry about that, you can take the win if you want.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Shit I missed the sign ups. If their is anyway you could sub me in so I could defend my title that would be great.
I can but its not likely you will get in at this point. Also, because of the downtime yesterday, I'm extending the deadline from tommorow to Saturday my time

Edit: Nvm, because of the issue with The Shellder Smuggler, I think I would want to sub him out, so your in, your opponet is Lair of Judgement

Last edited:
Told opponent that I'll be available 8-11pm his time. His only message to me saying when he's on was at 12:30am his time. Sent 1 last VM

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Alright, since I'm going to be gone for when the deadline comes up (Personal reasons), I'm just going to have to say Round 2 will probably come latter in the day, my guess is around 7:00-8:00 pm my time (GMT -4). I'm just going to say now that any battle logs coming after the deadline will be ignored. Hopefully everybody understands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)