The Sunset Colosseum - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sweet im in, thanks

edit: someone pointed out to me the lack of swagger clause, hopefully we can add that in in future rounds if not this round, but I hope nobody is actually that degenerate in this tour

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
oh sweet im in, thanks

edit: someone pointed out to me the lack of swagger clause, hopefully we can add that in in future rounds if not this round, but I hope nobody is actually that degenerate in this tour
it's banned, i can't be assed to list out every clause, it states in the rules that it's standard xy ou

I am gonna be inactive for a week. So, can only play near the end of the deadline, which may be problematic for my opponent. So, i request to be subbed out. Sorry. Oglemi

Contacted, agreed to two times. Did not have team ready but made contact at first time and didn't show at the second time. I will be gone starting Satruday so may not be able to battle them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)