New Kids on the Block - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
kid loses with stall to a stall weak team and goes batshit insane over how charizard x should get banned and how im a spick or whatever

god fucking bless

won

kid loses with stall to a stall weak team and goes batshit insane over how charizard x should get banned and how im a spick or whatever

god fucking bless

won
lmfao this got started because you called me an asshole. you literally brought char x, which has zero counters, and yet im the asshole? dont play this off like i started it kid, you were the one originally talking shit

confirming he lost to dd charizard x when he had a quagsire, wish umbreon and skarmory on his team gg wp
Yeah I thought it could possibly be char y, so i brough bliss in. this is one of the reasons why char x is broken, because next thing i know i get a fat ass flare blitz in my face. Its a guessing game when it comes to the chars, one of the reasons its broken af

also lol at your noob ass considering skarmory as a way to deal with char x when SR is out and even considering umbreon, which fyi it gets 2hkod and foul play doesnt KO

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Destiny Device and I were supposed to play at 7 pm yesterday his time, I was on the forums and at that time he hadn't been seen for like 5 hours, waited thirty minutes, no show. I will try to schedule again.

Claiming activity, I pmed afterburn nearly a week ago, and have yet to get a response, haven't seen him in the channel we are both usually in (upl team chan).

Still waiting to hear back from BlizzardHail. He initially responded but now he hasn't confirmed or denied my proposed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)