Multi Gen Smogon Uberstars [Round 1]

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Smogon Uberstars 1

hosted by PROBLEMS ty4permissionMelee
Smogon Uberstars 1: ?

- Round 1 -

Welcome to one of Smogon's most prestigious tournaments in which all the participants are handpicked from the Ubers tier and then invited to join. Its been an exhaustive few hours but the roster is finally complete and I hope you enjoy all of what this tour has to offer in terms of high level (lol) battles, high level drama and massive johns also activi posts (hi davidness). The roster was drawn up by myself with assistance and insight from Edgar and a few others so any complaints can be sent directly to him.

Tournament Specific Rules and Information:
In addition, any player that leads or ties for the lead of a pool (limited to a two-way tie) will automatically have a chance to make the playoffs! Even if you seem down and out, one good pool performance can mean you're still in it!

Activity decisions will be given out if there is obvious evidence supporting them. There will be no coin flips in the event of equal activity; the match will not count as a win or a loss for either player. To avoid gaming this system, Wins and Games Played is the primary tie breaker (a final record of 11-4 will beat 10-2 based on activity, and 10-3 will also beat 10-2). In the case of the same record, Head to Head will take precedence.

Use Smogtours for all battles and make sure you save all of your replays! Announce your battles when / if you can so as many people as possible can view these excellent battles!

The 36 people in this tournament are superstar-caliber players (well a few) who have been handpicked for this tournament by a few players in an attempt to make this tournament more prestigious and competitive. Ok, so this tournament consists of 3 tiers: XY UBERS, BW2 UBERS and DPP UBERS. There is going to be 3 weeks with which to qualify for the next round. The group of 36 people will be split into 3 groups of 12, these groups of 12 are then split into groups of 6. So basically, there will be 2 groups for each tier, consisting of 6 people (5 games need to be completed each week per person). The groups are randomized, so you might be facing people 2 times or even 3 times, but that doesn't matter in the end. After each week, you will be moved to a tier which you've not played yet, so that everyone plays each tier. After the 3 weeks are up, the top 8 (for now) people with the most wins go through to the quarterfinals, where they will be paired up and then required to do a bo3 (XY UBERS, BW2 UBERS and DPP UBERS). This phase will be single elimination, and will continue until a champion is reached!

Round 1 Pairings
Pool 1 [XY #1]

Sweep
ogasian
PROBLEMS
malefic
Steve Angello
Lord Elyis

Pool 1[XY #2]

Hack He Must
Lair Of Judgment
aim
orch
davidness
Go10

Pool 2[BW #1]

Nayrz
el poeta
HSA ♥
LuckOverSkill
Fireburn
FLCL

Pool 2[BW #2]

Tomahawk
-Leon-
Manaphy
Tesung
Ojama
Level 56

Pool 3[DPP#1]

Kebabe
Melee Mewtwo
Krauersaut
ZoroDark
BPC
Lady Gaga

Pool 3[DPP #2]

Dice
Piexplode
Steeljackal<3
TGMD
Haruno
myzozoa

~

Please Note: If I've picked you and you dont want to play post and as I will be taking subs, so post if you wana sub as I assume johns and such! (Level of skill in subs will be priority ~_~)
ALO DONT PM ME WINS ON IRC OR SHOWDOWN DO IT ON HERE 'WON VS___'

DEADLINE IS

FRIDAY 18th 23:59 GMT+0

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
in as sub ^_^

edit: ehh you know me ish. i peaked 1670 (#26) on ubers ladder, will post screenshot if you really want it

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Subbing in orch >Fixed

No specific order at all, just get your games completed within the 2 weeks.. If I see people who havent contacted after as week I'll sub them out, but please take note if I sub someone out and they've played a game or few games you take over their record

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)