LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Sorry about that, In. P.S Internet Explorer for whatever reason won't post.
I'm glad I was able to help you figure out the issue. Welcome to Smogon! :)

Are you in the tournament by the way, since you didn't actually say? And please delete the blank post. Thanks :)

holy shit aaron's aron is amazing I just watched the World Cup/played osu and this stuff happens. I was thinking there might be a problem with no. of zones vs. no. of players, but this doesnt seem like a problem. More zones might have to be made if the numbers do keep up though

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
holy shit aaron's aron is amazing I just watched the World Cup/played osu and this stuff happens. I was thinking there might be a problem with no. of zones vs. no. of players, but this doesnt seem like a problem. More zones might have to be made if the numbers do keep up though
STABmons plz

this isn't a live tournament, it's a forum tournament. The LC Tour is a live tournament
Activity and Other Rules

In this tournament you need to be active. If you miss you miss your battle during the Day Phase then you are injured or killed and your opponent automatically survives due to forfeit. If you miss the Night Phase we might give you a small extension, but it depends on the circumstances. Being lazy does not work as an excuse.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
I'm going to make sure this runs smoothly haha! No worries!

STABmons plz
We already have STABmons as a theme, so you must have missed that.

It's quite diffucult to me to join PS earlier than next sunday. I hope tourney will begin later.
Do you mean Sunday the 6th or Sunday the 13th? The first Day Phase probably won't end until after the 6th, so if you can't get on PS until then you should be fine. If you mean the 13th, then you will probably miss the first Day Phase, but I have an idea for something we can do to fix that. As for when I said remain active, I mean that you should just be here and actually play when you have battles. In the last STABmons tournament there was a large number of battles that were not played and were just decided by a coinflip. I don't want that. Be active and play your battles, but that doesn't mean that you have to be here all the time because you have four days to battle after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)