XY Ubers Tournament - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
XY UBERS TOURNAMENT Semi Finals

Ubers Art by Nerina
With a new generation comes a new time to explore the current banlist ubers metagame. A realm where only the strongest mons reside, mons like Arceus and kyogre and the oh so dreaded xerneas that strike fear into the likes of ou players everywhere and is every child's fantasy. This tournament will see what the best strategies (and players) are. This tournament will follow standard uber rules and clauses. Players will compete in a best out of three to advance to the next round.

• Single Elimination Tournament
  • Standard tournament guidelines are in place. Essentially follow this thread.
  • Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Battles may be played on Pokemon Online if both parties agree beforehand.
  • All battles must be conducted in a 6v6 ubers format.
  • Battles are to be best of three
  • This is a 6th Generation Pokebank tournament.
  • Sleep Clause ON
  • Item Clause OFF
  • OHKO Clause ON
  • Evasion Clause OFF
  • Moody Clause ON
Activity calls will be based on my discretion so make sure to schedule with your opponents in a public manner! That means no message/logs and instead stick to good old fashion visitor messages so I can actually see who's more active.

DEADLINE IS 7/8/2014 12:00 AM GMT-7 (approx a week from today) Get your matches done.

SINCE IT IS SEMIS, I'm mandating replays/logs to show true skill in ubers or whatnot for your matches to count. Essentially, if you don't have a replay or log of your matches then it'll be the same as it hasn't happened.
Pairings
Piexplode vs Tomahawk
Kebabe
vs NightFox
  • If I made a mistake in the pairings or results last round, feel free to message me so I can fix it asap

Last edited:

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Piexplode vs Tomahawk
Kebabe vs NightFox

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Also I recommend reading the second game in full, particularly the comments after the game [we get to some serious discussion of the theoretical underpinnings of rules after the usual trollfest stuff]

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
It's cos I'm saving my meaningful builds for uberstars when I play XY. So I decided to have fun.. I literally numbered the 24 teams I was willing to use for this, did 3 dice rolls, then chose one of the 3 selected. And then second one I wasn't really caring any more.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Congrats on making it this far tho
Read: most of my opps were johns, the first round I had a noob and thus almost lost cos I used stall, and I literally used a donkey team and a problems team [both HO] to beat my opp in the quarterfinal. So umm yeah really hard O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)