XY Ubers: Dekzeh vs FLCL
XY Ubers: Piexplode vs Soulgazer
BW2 Ubers: Evuelf vs Steelskitty
BW2 Ubers: Dice vs TGMD
BW2 Ubers: papai noel vs Kirigakure
DPP Ubers: BKC vs Jirachee
DPP Ubers: Myzozoa vs kokoloko
rip almost got everything correctly

the brazilian santa claus emerged from his battle a triumphant victor, with his back to the wall he came up clutch as sorgh på svarte vingar fløgh of the helix fossils

in myzozoa we trust

the drizzle will come nær sólen gar niþer for evogher

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
o fuck is it really down to me? LOL okay i'll actually try to arrange something.

gonna take a couple days though cause i won't be online much :o

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Welp, it seems its finally over.

I just wanted to thank all of you for making this tournament fun to host and sticking with it until the end. Compared to last year's inactivity league, this UPL was a huge success with every or nearly every match being completed each round. Despite a few patches of drama and Melee Mewtwo being a dirty cheat and giving me gray hair, everything proceeded pretty smoothly. I'd like to give a special shoutout to all the managers + emergency manager BKC, you guys were great to work with and I hope you'll manage again in future UPLs. And to all the players, thank you for participating and I hope you'll come back for future tournaments. Congratulations to the Helix Fossils for taking home the win, and good job to the Drizzlers for getting second and having the best record throughout the tournament!

And finally, I swear I'll finish updating the replays thread soon. That is all.

And finally part 2, kokoloko is not a team player

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)