Smogon's Official World Cup Discussion (Congrats to Glaucius on winning Pick'em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Honestly anyone who supported Costa Rica without having any association with that country can go fuck himself. They played the most disgraceful match of this world cup and I hope they're going home in tears.

Fuck you Costa, bless you netherlands

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Honestly anyone who supported Costa Rica without having any association with that country can go fuck himself. They played the most disgraceful match of this world cup and I hope they're going home in tears.

Fuck you Costa, bless you netherlands
I guess Chile supporters can say the same about their game against the Netherlands can't they?? Netherlands did the same that Costa Rica today in that match, only with the difference that the Netherlands have a couple of world class players upfront that can decide the game in an isolated chance. Oh and you can argue all you want but even if you say it's subjective the statistics say the same, they are suspiciously similar.

So don't be so biased, come on -.-

That article is simply spot on :)

Time for Belgium to get a manager(along with his assistants) to create a team on the field. They looked like a bunch individuals playing together.
Only Courtois and Vertonghen can only their heads up after this cup run. origi looks promising. Never thought they were ever going to challenge for this wc but still should be proud of getting to the QFs.
Looks good for 2016.

Happy with anyone other than this Brazilian team winning really, but it would be special to see Messi lifting the trophy at the end.

FUCK KRUL FUCK ROBBEN FUCK HOLLAND FUCK LIFE FUCK UR MOM TOO LATE I ALREADY DID HER FUCK SNEIJDER FUCK VAN GAAL AND YOUR CHEATING TACTICS

the thing i did NOT want to see is about to happen, Argentina - Brazil in finals. It's up to Germany now, PLEASE BEAT THOSE SHITTY BRAZILIANS.
wow what's wrong with you

krul beast

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am still convinced, that the FIFA told the refs not to give to much yellow cards, because they want to allow Brazil their violent playstyle

Shame they only have 90 more minutes to play, Germany / Holland final here we go
for a guy named "latinoheat", your comments are pretty ironic ._.

anyways, i know brazil are not really playing well, but neither are the rest of the teams tbh (the only consistent ones, france/colombia, choked at semis), and with dante and gustavo playing in german for a long time, we definitely have a chance against germany, and if willian plays what he has been playing for club level, he's a good sub for neymar

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
stopped reading that article when it pointed out that teams are playing more defensively in the knockout rounds than they were in the group stages as though it was something new. besides, this tournament has been full of attacking flair throughout, the south americans are a joy to watch!

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Time for Belgium to get a manager(along with his assistants) to create a team on the field. They looked like a bunch individuals playing together.
Only Courtois and Vertonghen can only their heads up after this cup run. origi looks promising. Never thought they were ever going to challenge for this wc but still should be proud of getting to the QFs.
Looks good for 2016.

Happy with anyone other than this Brazilian team winning really, but it would be special to see Messi lifting the trophy at the end.
As my wife is from Belgium I also followed the team closely and I really have to agree with this post. Belgium lacked the 'team spirit'. There was no real tactic and I guess Wilmots just isn't on the level yet that is required to compete on a World Cup. The players are already asking for his head and for him to be replaced. Fun fact though, one of the reasons they used for this is "He isn't doing the training like we want it". I just wonder since when the players decide how they should be trained by their manager.

Some of the players didn't even seem to mind losing, "we will be better in four years" was their general consensus. Can't wait to see them choke again with an attitude like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)