LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
The first Night Phase has begun! You have one day, until 12:00 A.M. EST Sunday, to PM The Unlucky one or I the number of the zone you pick. Good luck, I hope you pick a good one!

I am going to play too by the way, but to make it fair I am going to pick my zone before we randomize them so that I don't already know what it is, just like you guys. :)

Aaron's Aron

It's a sad Night Phase here in The Danger Zone... A sad night indeed... Unfortunately, a lot of you are failures. To be exact, 22 of you. 22! Only 20 of you PMd The Unlucky one or I the number of your zone for the Day Phase that should be happening now. We decided to be nice and extend this Night Phase by one day, until 12:00 A.M. EST Monday, so no one has been injured and lost a life yet. Next time we aren't doing this though and you all are going to just lose a life. So send your zones in you failures!

It's a sad Night Phase here in The Danger Zone... A sad night indeed... Unfortunately, a lot of you are failures. To be exact, 22 of you. 22! Only 20 of you PMd The Unlucky one or I the number of your zone for the Day Phase that should be happening now. We decided to be nice and extend this Night Phase by one day, until 12:00 A.M. EST Monday, so no one has been injured and lost a life yet. Next time we aren't doing this though and you all are going to just lose a life. So send your zones in you failures!
But, it's easier to send a message to The Unlucky one about number Zone in the same time when signups are open, isn't it? I did it like this.

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

But, it's easier to send a message to The Unlucky one about number Zone in the same time when signups are open, isn't it? I did it like this.
First of all, we got your zone, so you are fine. Secondly, I don't totally understand what you mean... But it doesn't matter, because we got your zone. So let's just leave this be and move on to other things. :)

First of all, we got your zone, so you are fine. Secondly, I don't totally understand what you mean... But it doesn't matter, because we got your zone. So let's just leave this be and move on to other things. :)
He meant, why did you not just say we could pm either you or tuo during signups, as the night phaze is pretty useless, considering you can just pm after your match is done.

Aaron's Aron

He meant, why did you not just say we could pm either you or tuo during signups, as the night phaze is pretty useless, considering you can just pm after your match is done.
You can PM after your match, that is fine. The Night Phase is to just give you time to PM if you waited. So it's not useless.

And it's not like it matters anyways. If want to PM during the Night Phase then great, if you want to earlier that works as well.

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

The following people did not send in their zone for this Day Phase, so they will be randomly put into a zone, but at the cost of being injured. You guys already lost a life.

• itsme2015
  • atomicllamas
  • Nozzle
  • Mr. NudistoBeach
  • Level 56
  • Rowan
  • galbia
  • copycatcat
  • Unfixable
  • BPC
  • Sunny.
  • Pikasohn
  • Sidneyfluff

Last edited:
Randomized Players: (RIP TUO Shithost)
XY LC:

atomicllamas vs sparktrain
copycatcat vs bye

Previous XY meta: TangMa

apt-get vs kingmidas
TheFenderStory vs bye

BW LC:

Kappaten vs galbia

DPP LC:
Unfixable vs RZL2000
Kolto vs bye

ADV LC:
Level 56 vs bye

Monotype:

Mega-Swampert vs bye

Monocolor:

Sunny. vs bye

LC UU:

Vileman vs Sidneyfluff

STABmons:

Mr. NudistoBeach vs Rowan
The Quasar vs Bye

Single Pokemon (6 of the same)

itsme2015 vs Superpowerdude
The Avalanches vs bye
Ecna vs fatty

LC Doubles:

queenlucy vs KS2

1v1:

Corporal Levi vs Obvious Power
QuoteCS vs Toa Tahu

Choice Items:
potato14798 vs bye

No Recovery

Artemisa (OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS) vs Max Carvalho

No Eviolite:
GlassGlaceon vs Pikasohn

Sketch:
BPC vs Nozzle
Caledrith vs Aaron's Aron
Champion Fizz vs Plead

I think I got everyone Deadline is July 11 6PM GMT+8 Friday

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think the reason so many people forgot to send in their zone was that they signed up a week ago and weren't aware it had started...

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I signed up and PM'd Aaron's Aron my number, yet for some reason was not added into the brackets. I was, in fact, told I would be playing STABmons, so I could always play The Quasar.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
INTENSE AMAZING BATTLE OF THE WITS FULL OF AWE-INSPIRING PREDICTIONS AND NEVER BEFORE SEEN STRATS BUT IN THE END RED FOO MANAGED TO BEAT BLUE FOO
[18:53] Obvious Power: wait im stupid
[18:53] Obvious Power: I EVEN HAD BOUNCE
[18:53] Obvious Power: WHY DIDNT I USE IT
[18:53] Obvious Power: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[18:54] Obvious Power: im scarf
[18:54] Obvious Power: i just am literally retarded

pretty much the best meta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)