Tournament RUPL FINALS [Won by The Queer Quiver Dancers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yea i definitely forgot about this and chimpact msged me on PS yesterday, so we'll play today sometime

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost gg sry team

i never built more than one ru team this whole time woohoo

almost guys,,

Anyways, great job guys during the regular season, that finals with a bad timing and luck, also Double01 with their laziness. GGs Quiver Queen Dancers !

I'll make a post with some shout-outs, thanks for playing to my team guys.

Double01 You're fucking lazy dude smh You're expecting winning the frontier, hello? You'll get Cteamed by the brainers LOL js Anyways great work during the full season, even I thought on you for playing another different tier but you was the only able to play BW1 tier, thanks for playing Double2-6

kokoloko my fav chef *-* You did a great jop, I wanted you on my team even knowing that you're busy with hotplaces and uu tier, gracias hombre!

Soulgazer great NU player, you should trust more on yourself and playing with less pressure because this is just a game in the end, you're a cool dude SoulGAYzer, that was mandatory on my team <3

BKC probably the best DPP player on active right now and one of the most skilled players on the website, thanks for wasting your time playing this tournament and see ya in the future tournaments as usual:)

FLCL you're probably the best XY player all-round because you dominated almost every XY tier at the highest level, good luck in the Slam I hope to help both us <3 Thanks you!

Artemisa LC IDM player :]

Sinclair and chimpact IDM family :] Both great players, Sinclair a very good OU player thanks you for wasting your time with this tournament Jeremy <3 Chimpii :DD BEST YOUTUBE EVER!_______! I'll suscribe to your channel, thanks a lot guys.

Bouffalant another UU dude which I played with him before on the UUPL and really i like it, thanks you bouff .nerd

Meru is always good chillin with you, you're a fun dude with a lot of solid ideas :] STALL = BOTTOM GUY SMH

Also thanks to anyone which have help with this tour, captains, players etc

I have no regrets with my team, I had a lot of fun with your guys and our team was like the strongest during the full season !

Last edited:

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Wanted to thank you all for being a part of my first smogon tournament, even if it's more of a small scale one. Shout to shake for bidding on me and not trading me away to the winning team as I most likely would've choked it for them, and shout out to newbreed for supplying our entire roster with teams.

See u all on the rugged mountain n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)