Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
12:17 SOVIET yo take the win from me or ask for me to get subbed out
12:17 scorpdestroyer ok

i'll take the win / sub please

Alright, as I mentioned earlier my opponent and I agreed upon two times to battle. He did not have a team ready the first time, and didn't show up the second time. I tried to contact him to see if he could battle onlate Friday or Saturday but he was has not responded or asked to play a match during that time, even though I told him I was leaving to I was not going to have access to Smogon for a week, from most of today until late Saturday. He has also not posted on Smogon since Friday, so he appears to be inactive. I would try to schedule another match, but I will not have access until late Saturday. I am just telling what happened so you may make a decision and choose what to do in my absence, as well as hear what happened. Hopefully, this helps since it looks like my match will not be completed in time.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Confirm, a misclick at the end cancelled my already poor chances to win. Gg and gl in future rounds

Cherub Agent has decided to give me the win.

Edit: Ignore this post, there was a miscommunication between us, and we're still able to play after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)