Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a weird incident with Trick. Pretty sure a Choice Scarf Garchomp always moves before a Rotom, but Trick happened first even though it has a speed priority of 0. Observe: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-138067266
On turn 11, outrage went before trick. This is normal. Scarf garchomp outspeeds Rotom-c.
On turn 12, outrage also goes first. Jolly 252 Garchomp hits 333 speed while a neutral natured 0spe Rotom-c with a scarf only hits 312 speed. This is also normal.

Also please add which turn the glitch happened on. It'll make finding it easier, without having to watch through the entire battle.

The Delete and Undo Delete button in Teambuilder do not work unless you press them, click on a team, and go back. The Backup/Restore all teams button also does not work AT ALL. Please fix, I rely heavily on Pastebin to keep my teams with me.

EDIT: It's working for me right now, however I had just finished copypasting my teams one by one... urgh...

Last edited:

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The function to change the roomdesc appears to be broken. Upon attempting to change it I recieved the message ''/roomdesc - Access denied.'' despite having Room Owner. Upon further investigation I have found that it is not only affecting me but appears to be an issue for everyone on the sim. pls fix because my current roomdesc is shit ;~;

[20:21] @TOTEMO: yo Arcticblast, Audiosurfer
[20:21] @TOTEMO: can one of you just try
[20:22] @TOTEMO: to change the roomdesc
[20:22] @TOTEMO: the function is broken for me
[20:22] @TOTEMO: and I was wondering if either of you could do it
[20:22] #Audiosurfer: what do you wanna change it to
[20:22] @TOTEMO: I don't care
[20:22] @TOTEMO: I just want to see if it works
[20:22] @TOTEMO: for you
[20:22] @TOTEMO: I know @ can't do it
[20:22] @TOTEMO: but I have # in a private
[20:22] @TOTEMO: and it isn't working for me
[20:23] #Audiosurfer: it says access denied
[20:23] #Audiosurfer: idk why
[20:23] @TOTEMO: must be a bug
[20:23] @TOTEMO: I'll post on smogon

edit: I've just learned only admins can change it. Pls change this for private rooms since they aren't representative of the sim.

The function to change the roomdesc appears to be broken. Upon attempting to change it I recieved the message ''/roomdesc - Access denied.'' despite having Room Owner. Upon further investigation I have found that it is not only affecting me but appears to be an issue for everyone on the sim. pls fix because my current roomdesc is shit ;~;

That doesn't mean that is broken. That means that you don't have authorization to change the description of your room. Ask a Leader or Admin to do that for you.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

edit: I've just learned only admins can change it. Pls change this for private rooms since they aren't representative of the sim.
The new /roomintro command should work just as well if not better for whatever you want it to do. You can broadcast still broadcast it but now using !roomintro.

I'm getting a weird glitch with the Teambuilder, it deleted my teams two days ago and when I try and enter them again I get this message:

Any help?

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a weird glitch with the Teambuilder, it deleted my teams two days ago and when I try and enter them again I get this message:

Any help?
Can you upload the image in higher quality and give details about the environment where you play PS? (I am guessing it's the desktop app, but which OS?)

EDIT: The image in higher quality: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4177/s68e.png

EDIT2: Apparently one or more of your teams are corrupted. Try not adding the last few of them and see if it goes well?

EDIT3: This issue has been fixed, but it might take a while til the code is live. I expect it not to crash if you only copy teams where every pokemon has a EV and IV spread though.

Last edited:
While playing RU i used trick room on my reuniclus and drapion outsped it with and without trick room up. It wasn't using any priority moves, it used thief both times. The game before that, i outsped an escavalier with my reuniclus with trick room up. (Reuniclus has base 30 speed, escavalier has base 20). I also asked him he didn't have any Evs in speed and i didn't manipulate my IVs. I don't have replays as it happened a couple of days ago. It hasn't done this in OU though only RU.

Last edited:
While playing RU i used trick room on my reuniclus and drapion outsped it with and without trick room up. It wasn't using any priority moves, it used thief both times. The game before that, i outsped an escavalier with my reuniclus with trick room up. (Reuniclus has base 30 speed, escavalier has base 20). I also asked him he didn't have any Evs in speed and i didn't manipulate my IVs. I don't have replays as it happened a couple of days ago. It hasn't done this in OU though only RU.
I'm pretty sure that Trick Room has a negative priority when used, but I could easily be wrong.

Pandon said:
I'm pretty sure that Trick Room has a negative priority when used, but I could easily be wrong
i forgot it does but that doesn't explain how it outsped with the trick room up or how i outsped the escavalier with trick room up

Could you provide the EV spread for your Reuniclus?

Well some Escavelier run enough speed to outspeed base 30 speed Pokemon like your Reuniclus so he could have been lying about the EV spread.

I'm having a problem where my music isn't playing during battles. I checked my settings, and the music and sounds are on. During battles, pokemon cries can still be heard though. Anybody know what is wrong, and how to solve it?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I d/c'd temporarily and was allowed to take an extra turn upon rejoining the battle. I was d/c'd (because of shit internet) right as I KO'd an enemy Pokemon. Upon rejoining, I was allowed to select a move while my opponent was supposed to choose a Pokemon to send in after the KO. The result is that my opponent sending in a new Pokemon while I could attack was counted as a turn.

Replay is here: bug occurs turns 18-19. I KO the Latios on 18 and was d/c'd, rejoined the battle and turn 19 was not supposed to happen.

I'm not sure if it's a latency issue but please look into this. Sorry to the opponent on the receiving end, I had no idea if you already sent something out...

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
I d/c'd temporarily and was allowed to take an extra turn upon rejoining the battle. I was d/c'd (because of shit internet) right as I KO'd an enemy Pokemon. Upon rejoining, I was allowed to select a move while my opponent was supposed to choose a Pokemon to send in after the KO. The result is that my opponent sending in a new Pokemon while I could attack was counted as a turn.

Replay is here: bug occurs turns 18-19. I KO the Latios on 18 and was d/c'd, rejoined the battle and turn 19 was not supposed to happen.

I'm not sure if it's a latency issue but please look into this. Sorry to the opponent on the receiving end, I had no idea if you already sent something out...
This is now on the top of my to-fix list.

The problem is Zorua/Zoroark.

When you're using it, you shouldn't know when is your opponent playing Zoroark but in PS! you can know it, you can't choose the order of your Pokémons, you just can choose the Lead and in the Pokémon mini-sprites, you can see the order of his team.

Example: My ''first'' Pokémon is Latios

When you choose your Lead...

Example: I chose Skarmory

That's all.

The problem is Zorua/Zoroark.

When you're using it, you shouldn't know when is your opponent playing Zoroark but in PS! you can know it, you can't choose the order of your Pokémons, you just can choose the Lead and in the Pokémon mini-sprites, you can see the order of his team.

Example: My ''first'' Pokémon is Latios

When you choose your Lead...

Example: I chose Skarmory

That's all.
Illusion is based off of the last pokemon in your team, not the first.

I think what he means is Zoroark is useless in PS because you can't change the last Pokémon's position before the battle begins and, even if you could, the opponent can see the order of your Pokémon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)