Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

... if I hadn't already been voting you, TIK, I would be right now. I need scientific notation to say how unimpressed I am by your second line. If we lynch you now, then Ullar is mostly clean OR Ullar is mostly scum.

Have you found any Soldiers of Gondor, yet, Ullar? Given that TIK said he figured they'd know each other in that log, I figure the might be able to shed some light on this.

If we had more rohirrim, then it would be much easier for the members to kill a specific person because less people need to carry out the kill. One idler on the rohirrim would prevent that from happening, so lesser numbers reduces that chance.

I'm not saying I WANT the rohirrim to lose members, I'm saying that if we are to lose villagers, then losing a few rohirrim members first would be the best outcome!

Apologies for double posting, but I'd just like to state that Ullar is in no way mostly scum if TIK flips middle earth, because he is perfectly justified in lynching TIK atm

Carry on as you were.

Lynch THE_IRON_KENYAN
Rohirrm speaking here, and I don't know the other rohirrm in the game. Either tik is lying about knowing them, or mafia knows all of the rohirrm.
I may be silenced after this, which is the worst case scenario, but I think this is worth it.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
lynch THE_IRON_KENYAN

That chat log with Ullar is pretty damning. His mafia teammates probably suggested he pose as a Rohirrim, but he must have misinterpreted how the role is organized in this game.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What we really have to think of if we lynch TIK is YAYtears' alliance. It is possible that the Rohirrim are partially knowledgable. I wouldn't put it past US to do this, but it definitely brings into question YAYtears.

This of course is mainly if TIK actually is Rohirrim.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Basically YAYTears covinced me to Unlynch, Lynch THE_IRON_KENYAN. I don't think a mafia would say that, because they would just be so dead tomorrow lol.

Have to admit, TIK is looking pretty sketchy right now. Don't want to vote just yet to give us more time to discuss the lynch/potentially give TIK a chance to save himself, but between the overall sketchiness of the log and YAYtears' counterclaim it's not looking too pretty. Worst case scenario is that TIK turns out to be clean and we both find a potential mafia in YAYtears and learn an important fact about the game.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Unsurprisingly, I am in need of at least one sub and more would be appreciated. I have a few potential subs down the line due to irl reasons but anyone who is active on these forums/IRC and wants to play can just PM me indicating interest.

Good job mafia for getting a Rohirrim to claim publicly.

Eagle4's post on wanting the Rohirrim depleted is both stupid and scummy. We do not want the rohirrim depleted nor their powers used early. We want to keep them hidden until one of 2 situations comes up:
a) Disaster in the lategame where mafia has the vote advantage and the Rohirrim have to act smartly.
b) We get successful lynches done at/by midgame and can afford to willingly expose the Rohirrim and lynch+vig every day for a total of 2 daily overkills.

Remaining Rohirrim: Do not claim but instead play actively and oppose unoptimal plays.

Yaytears is 90% clean in my eyes, though. This line utterly condemns TIK:

Im gonna guess because every villager or most in this game is most likely part of a mason group. Which I think is the only way to justify making a 43 man NOC day game, make many into one by making them part of a group. Its just really obvious at this point
And Ullar, while today has been fun, publishing info should really be avoided.

That is a bad attitude, TIK. I suggest getting into a mentality in which you'd get more fun from the anticipated future victory than present vengeance. If you flip village, that is. If you are mafia then I'm sorry.

If you do flip Rohirrim AND are a mason, then the remaining mason Rohirrim really should keep to themselves and try to find the other Rohirrim during the night phases.

If you flip Rohirrim and are not a mason then you made a worse play than Ullar or YAYtears did.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You see, TIK's attitude makes me somewhat skeptical, but I must admit it does look like the best lynch we have at the moment. I'm probably gonna change my lynch to him when I get home (fuck forum formatting on a phone, too much effort). At least unless something else comes up.

Eagle4's post on wanting the Rohirrim depleted is both stupid and scummy. We do not want the rohirrim depleted nor their powers used early. We want to keep them hidden until one of 2 situations comes up:
a) Disaster in the lategame where mafia has the vote advantage and the Rohirrim have to act smartly.
b) We get successful lynches done at/by midgame and can afford to willingly expose the Rohirrim and lynch+vig every day for a total of 2 daily overkills.
Just gonna clarify once again that I DO NOT "want" the Rohirrim depleted, but I feel that they are the best type of villager to lose rn (as long as we don't lose all of them ofc) due to reasons stated earlier. We can still keep them hidden! Though yes, you make a good point about not wanting their powers to be used early.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I personally would rather have most of both Rohan and Gondor to remain anonymous than for them to come forth and claim. I think this is especially important since the mafia would be able to figure out what villagers have power roles simply through process of elimination. We wouldn't want that now, would we!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

TIK is right about one thing. If I designed a big semi-noc game where vigilantes had to vote together, I would at least not totally separate them. And if you think that is broken, then I'd hope the mafia is as fucking stupid as you are but apparently I have to spell it out for you (and them). TIK already said as much and no one paid attention to him, but hey guess what, when a small number of the same players vote in unison, and then the person they voted for dies, maybe the mafia knows exactly who to silence?

Even with this in mind it's not impossible for one odd Rohirrm to be in contact with no one, and either way it's very unfortunate that YAYtears has claimed.

Christ almighty Ullar, you fucking Blew It. If you're village you fucked us over, and if you're mafia then such an obviously bad bandwagon would only serve to get you lynched in turn. I'd say the later is only less likely because I'd hope you have team mates to prevent something like this.

I am going to vote to Lynch Celever. Celever only joined this bandwagon after the evidence and votes had piled on, and unlike Pidge offered nothing useful to say about the matter. But more than that, if Celever was village he would be stirring up more of a shitstorm in the midst of all this. We've all taken valid potshots at Ullar but Celever of all people stays quiet? Even in lynching TIK, you'd expect a village celever to make a more rambling nonsensical post about why TIK should be lynched. This is Celever laying low, and I want to know why.

If TIK were mafia, why would he make the incredibly questionable move of claiming to know who the other Rohirrim (sic) are when he actually doesn't? That seems like a recipe for disaster.

I would say that instead of a lone Rohirrim trying to debunk TIK's claims, we should have someone from the supposed informed Rohirrim group claim, but then I went over the log again...

11:26 THE_IRON_KENYAN yes i do know all other rohirrim

which seems pretty cut and dry, so as weird as a move like this would be from mafia's pov, it probably actually has been debunked already.

Vote TIK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)