Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in joining a new thread coming in a while I do realize also I have to pm a mod to get my old one taken down but this new thread would have four people and also a few things
1) if you clone cool
2) I would like this person to be someone I traded with or know from rate my teams
3)sorry for being picky just want to be careful and play it safe
Please pm me if your interested
FYI you don't have to fulfill these requirements but it gives you an advantage if several people pm me or something
reposting this or bumping it

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lol I might need Tatertot for this.
This is a really tough one! I know the issue has been resolved, but I'd say Great. Both for the physical features of Regigigas mentioned by Esmeya, and because the shade of blue is closer to Great than Dive. Also, Regigias has a pair of red eyes/buttons/gumdrops that matches the red of the ball.

Edit: I may have to come out with a new revised version of my ball matching guide...Regigigas through a wrench in my previous guide D:

you guys should not throw a rock right now at what I am going to post at your computer but I think I might keep this one need more then one persons help so say something people plz:)
Vivillon - #666 (Timid)
HP: 8 - 9
Att: 12 - 13
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 20 - 21
thank you
edit: someone told me to toss sorry for pissing everyone off if I did:(

Last edited:
LF shiny timid noibat frisk 5-6 ivs missing attack. giving shiny 6iv absol or shiny 6iv quick attack pinsir or 6iv virizion or 6iv keldeo or 6iv shiny ninjask or 6iv jirachi or 6iv shiny tyranitar or 6iv shiny garchomp or toxic spikes froakie or 6iv HP ice tangrowth.

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.13.31.31.31.31 [3107]

First person post on my profile page what pattern and ball this is in will win the egg .
repost
please give me the ball also lol
one entry only

hint : somebody got the ball right on my profile page :) .

Last edited:
LF shiny timid noibat frisk 5-6 ivs missing attack. giving shiny 6iv absol or shiny 6iv quick attack pinsir or 6iv virizion or 6iv keldeo or 6iv shiny ninjask or 6iv jirachi or 6iv shiny tyranitar or 6iv shiny garchomp or toxic spikes froakie or 6iv HP ice tangrowth.
wait wait wait so first off we need to trade back I need to give you back that 6iv shiny tyranitar which is hacked and second why are you offering that 6iv hacked tyranitar it has unburden of course to right thats not right man

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.13.31.31.31.31 [3107]
Active hatcher : http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/22qcx1/3107/
It's your to keep if you get it right :) .
First person post on my profile page what pattern and ball this is in will win the egg .
repost for a new page
please give me the ball also lol
one entry only

hint : somebody got the ball right on my profile page :) .
2nd hint : There is a hint somewhere that said who bred the egg for me :) . If you pm that person you'll get the pattern lol . I haven't delete it yet.

Make sure to double check and see if the ability is Unnerve and not Unburden.
my bad unnerve but still why are you offering a hacked pokemon this pokemon had a hack check run by me and I will be happy to dig through all the posts in that thread to prove it to you and can I have my 6iv slowbro back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)