Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad unnerve but still why are you offering a hacked pokemon this pokemon had a hack check run by me and I will be happy to dig through all the posts in that thread to prove it to you and can I have my 6iv slowbro back
Use punctuation, please. It's a chore to read posts like this. I doubt Snoopy hacked it, Unnerve is Tyranitar's HA.

Use punctuation, please. It's a chore to read posts like this. I doubt Snoopy hacked it, Unnerve is Tyranitar's HA.
he did not hack I'm accusing someone else of hacking give me a minute
Language: english thank goodness
Species: tyranitar
OT: Rain
ID No.: 15880
IVs: everything is 31 so it has 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional): 252 attack 252 speed 6 health
Ability: unnerve
Pokemon's name: tyranitar
Level: 100
Pokeball: pokeball
Shiny?: yes
Moves: stealth rocks, dragon dance, stone edge, crunch
Nature: jolly
Region of origin: unova
Characteristic: takes plenty of siestas
Ribbons: none
Other comments (optional): the guy who traded it to me from smogon and he knows or claims that its legit because it came from his friend who hatched it

sorry if I am putting a lot of stuff I am trying to be more careful with my trades thanks once again:)
Edit: can someone check this please this ttar could help me in a trade right now

so that was the pokemon that got hack checked or whatever the pokemon that I ran for a hack check

TAKA (AKA frozen fire)
this guy just offered a tyranitar with 6ivs on the last page and he gave me the tyranitar with 6ivs that is also shiny just like he mentioned in the description so I'm just saying he is offering a tyranitar that might be hacked....and beside the point TAKA when can I get my 6iv slowbro back

Take it to the black list thread.

I wish we could ban people for awful grammar.
....last time I checked you aren't a mod all I am saying is I think this guy is offering the same tyranitar which he gave me which turned out to be hacked
edit:I never knew someone could get so hurt over grammar of all things sorry if I offended you

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
....last time I checked you aren't a mod all I am saying is I think this guy is offering the same tyranitar which he gave me which turned out to be hacked
edit:I never knew someone could get so hurt over grammar of all things sorry if I offended you
He doesn't have to be a mod. You're actually supposed to report it to the wi-fi blacklist thread or PM the person you're trying to accuse and attempt to sort it out there, then bring it to the blacklist thread.

Grammar doesn't have to offend anyone on the other hand, but proper syntax and grammar would help make your writing more tolerable. That's all.

He doesn't have to be a mod. You're actually supposed to report it to the wi-fi blacklist thread or PM the person you're trying to accuse and attempt to sort it out there, then bring it to the blacklist thread.

Grammar doesn't have to offend anyone on the other hand, but proper syntax and grammar would help make your writing more tolerable. That's all.
.....sorry for confusion but I was just angry about the comment about him blacklisting people for bad grammar

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
you guys should not throw a rock right now at what I am going to post at your computer but I think I might keep this one need more then one persons help so say something people plz:)
Vivillon - #666 (Timid)
HP: 8 - 9
Att: 12 - 13
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 20 - 21
thank you
edit: someone told me to toss sorry for pissing everyone off if I did:(
Terrible stats. The main thing I'm looking for in my vivillon would be if it had perfect speed, which this one doesn't have. I'd keep going. :)

wait wait wait so first off we need to trade back I need to give you back that 6iv shiny tyranitar which is hacked and second why are you offering that 6iv hacked tyranitar it has unburden of course to right thats not right man
excuse me? Check before you write. It's unnerve. and its pokechecked so its a legally hacked pokemon. Not a hacked pokemon with flippin unburden and wait WHAT????? I never Said it was hatched I said i got it from a friend.

Looking for a person to recolor a slurpuff animation blue. Im trying to but it is driving me crazy! Please anyone, i will give you a shiny 6/5 IV Pokemon.
I need it colored like the one in my profile pic. Thank you, and message me if you are going to.

Funny story, I soft-reseted for 5 hours, the max I got was timid one with:
HP: 27
Att:29
Def:16
SpA: 23
SpDef:15
Speed: 26
on accident, I saved after I got a Lax garbage ivs Vivillon, was very sad, but now I am happy, I got a super deal for it, I traded it for KB shiny Nincada (adamant, which is like ultra rare, I saw only jolly and impish all this time) with egg moves, and perfect ivs. Now I'll finally get shiny Ninjask and shiny Shedinja:) Well, it turned out not that bad, if I did not accidentally save, I would have been still looking for these shiny Ninjas.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey, what do we know about these vivis? Are they shiny locked? Do synchros work on them? I haven't started SRing mine yet, and I want to know what the community has discovered about them so far. :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, what do we know about these vivis? Are they shiny locked? Do synchros work on them? I haven't started SRing mine yet, and I want to know what the community has discovered about them so far. :)
Syncs don't work, they're probably shiny locked

Synchronize doesn't work on them, and the gender is locked once you obtain the Wondercard. Not sure about shininess, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be shiny locked like other Gen VI event Pokemon.

Forgot to mention the most important thing: No perfect IVs are guaranteed.

I pretty sure events as a whole are shiny locked (besides the obvious shiny events lol). They unfortunately cannot be synched :(.

It's pokechecked. He Said to me we can trade another day. Then I Said to him if he wants to trade back then trade back and PM me. So i don't know why you have to take it here. pM me and its done.
The reason why I am saying this is you just offered the tyraintar for trade and I had a hack check run on it and it came out hacked I am telling you one thing what you are doing is not right I am sorry for confusing this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)