Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's pokechecked. He Said to me we can trade another day. Then I Said to him if he wants to trade back then trade back and PM me. So i don't know why you have to take it here. pM me and its done.
Why did you knowingly trade something of shady origin here on Smogon when trading hacks of any kind is prohibited?

Hey, what do we know about these vivis? Are they shiny locked? Do synchros work on them? I haven't started SRing mine yet, and I want to know what the community has discovered about them so far. :)
Seems to me theyre genderlocked as well...can be either male or female, but youll only be getting one gender as you sr. If anyone has a different experience let me know...but ive gotten all males for about 3 hours

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, what do we know about these vivis? Are they shiny locked? Do synchros work on them? I haven't started SRing mine yet, and I want to know what the community has discovered about them so far. :)
Shiny locked, male only, no Sync.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok. It's really important to me that I get a female one (I'm betting that in future generations, the patterns will pass down by breeding, so I've been trying to collect all the vivi patterns I can as female). Is there a way to SR on receiving the wonder card, or is what I get what I get?

Ok. It's really important to me that I get a female one (I'm betting that in future generations, the patterns will pass down by breeding, so I've been trying to collect all the vivi patterns I can as female). Is there a way to SR on receiving the wonder card, or is what I get what I get?
I think it's you get what you get :(.

No way to SR that, but you can farm it if you have another game you're willing to reset.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just trade for one, it's not that hard

Esmeya

Eh, it'd be in a standard Pokeball regardless because of the ball. Unless they become limey bastards and only make the females pass a pattern or something.

Every single Vivillon I've checked so far has been female, so I'm guessing gender is locked once the card is received.
See edit and/or other reply.

There's a difference between hacking a Pokemon and checking its legality via pokecheck
That wasn't his point. You can't trade Pokemon from Pokecheck here since anyone can get them anyway.

you do realize that Hozu is a Pokecheck mod riiiight...

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hacked (someone hacked Dragonbreath onto that one for some reason, but the original is hacked too).[/quote]

that was the qoute from the mod that checked your tyranitar check page 27 of the hack thread

Esmeya

Yeah, I mean I bet the fancy pattern (not the pokeball) will be inheritable in future generations (like deerling patterns this gen).
Hence, why I don't understand why you need a female since both will just be in a Pokeball. Don't male Deerling pass their coats and/or male Gourgiest pass their size? Or no?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hence, why I don't understand why you need a female since both will just be in a Pokeball. Don't male Deerling pass their coats and/or male Gourgiest pass their size? Or no?
Oh, lol, didn't think of that, haha. I guess I was getting my wires crossed from my other vivi collection search, where I have been matching to the pokeball. You're right. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)