Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon with ability Soundproof are not affected by Perish Song, but it writes "Perish in 3" and let it written for the whole battle. I think it's only a graphic bug but I prefered report it here.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think what he means is Zoroark is useless in PS because you can't change the last Pokémon's position before the battle begins[...]
Actually you can, but only when you are using Zoroark and Zorua
[..]the opponent can see the order of your Pokémon anyway.
this is true though and should probbly be fixed (although the mini preview on the side is rather buggy to begin with :P)

Edit: Found a Bug this morning:

Unnerve has has elevated priority when announcing flavor text in the ingame XY, it doesn't on PS. In other words, Nayrz shouldn't have been able to tell that I had a Choice Scarf on Zekrom because of the flavor text due to Unnerve's elevated priority.

Last edited:

slamgouveia

Banned deucer.
Hey. I play Showdown through many years and Ive always have this: When i use an attack, sometimes, during the following turns, i can't use any other attack besides that one i used on the 1st one. I dont think its an ability thats doing that. So maybe a glitch, a bug, any other factor? This has happening to me since i started playing so I'm not sure if that might be a bug or just a lack of my attention

Inspirited

is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey. I play Showdown through many years and Ive always have this: When i use an attack, sometimes, during the following turns, i can't use any other attack besides that one i used on the 1st one. I dont think its an ability thats doing that. So maybe a glitch, a bug, any other factor? This has happening to me since i started playing so I'm not sure if that might be a bug or just a lack of my attention

Your Ambipom is has a choice item I believe because if the way it has Switcheroo and whatnot (I assume this is random battles) and the fact that you cannot switch moves. Seeing that it is Ambipom, I assume it is either a Choice Scarf or Choice Band that is doing this.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
The Unnerve message is a known issue I believe. I haven't looked for a while but I last saw it reported in the repository under issuesm

Inspirited

is a Contributor Alumnus
The Unnerve message is a known issue I believe. I haven't looked for a while but I last saw it reported in the repository under issuesm
Its not, I made sure to look through it. The Known Bugs list hasn't been updated in a while though it seems (since: June 19)
Edit: I didn't notice you mentioned the repository, I actually didn't even think to look there. I was talking about the 2nd post list which seems to have died. sorry

Also, the Aura bugs have not been added there either although I posted them on the June 16nth which is kinda disheartening.
Fairy Aura and Dark Aura should not stack the way they do
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-premier-league-week-4.3508822/page-3#post-5522807
helped contribute to Zorodark's unfortunate downfall in UPL week 4

also Aura Break isn't implemented correctly either

Last edited:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The problem is Zorua/Zoroark.

When you're using it, you shouldn't know when is your opponent playing Zoroark but in PS! you can know it, you can't choose the order of your Pokémons, you just can choose the Lead and in the Pokémon mini-sprites, you can see the order of his team.

Example: My ''first'' Pokémon is Latios

When you choose your Lead...

Example: I chose Skarmory

That's all.
IIRC If you have an Illusion user, PS! prompts you to re-order your entire team. So the opponent shouldn't be able to predict Zoroark's Illusion partner.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Its not, I made sure to look through it. The Known Bugs list hasn't been updated in a while though it seems (since: June 19)
Edit: I didn't notice you mentioned the repository, I actually didn't even think to look there. I was talking about the 2nd post list which seems to have died. sorry

Also, the Aura bugs have not been added there either although I posted them on the June 16nth which is kinda disheartening.
Lol not even half of things here are opened as acactual issues on the repository. But trust me when I say Slayer and TI check this thread and are aware of the aura bug. Many issues aren't directly listed over on git, they'll all be fixed eventually. PS has work done daily, patience!

Relados do you have any idea why electric types continue to experience the 3-move issue in randbats? Jolteon, Manec, and Raikou have all had it so far to my knowledge.

Hi !

I want to report 2 bugs. I use windows desktop client.

The first is about the Talonflame sprite. My "opponent" is using browser version and have no problem.
http://i.imgur.com/iXMF8Om.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OUvFpvI.jpg

I started to run the program in Windows 7 and Windows XP compatibility mode, problem still here.

The second is about Teambuilder. Since a few hours, the teambuilder tab does not appear, and when it happens, of course, none of my changes or new team are saved.
http://i.imgur.com/JoiHSYX.jpg

I'll add any information about this if I found out more.

EDIT : And I add this little thing : http://i.imgur.com/OIcXDrL.png.
EDIT : I'm told that Tornadus got the same problem.

Last edited:
http://prntscr.com/40miks (sorry the image wont load so im just leavin the link here)
i was in a challenge cup battle when i saw a yanma's sprite being wayy too huge and not fitting in the box it should be in
not sure what wouldve triggered it

Hold Hands was just added to PS. However, it needs to be labeled as Unreleased just like the other hack moves, or else Smeargle can bring it into play in standard tiers. Particularly bad in VGC.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Lol not even half of things here are opened as acactual issues on the repository. But trust me when I say Slayer and TI check this thread and are aware of the aura bug. Many issues aren't directly listed over on git, they'll all be fixed eventually. PS has work done daily, patience!

Relados do you have any idea why electric types continue to experience the 3-move issue in randbats? Jolteon, Manec, and Raikou have all had it so far to my knowledge.
I believe it's because the system will choose 2 Hidden Powers (Ice / Grass), and since you are only allowed to have 1 of the same move normally, it will discard the second HP that was generated and leave you with 3 moves.

Hold Hands was just added to PS. However, it needs to be labeled as Unreleased just like the other hack moves, or else Smeargle can bring it into play in standard tiers. Particularly bad in VGC.
The new Fancy Vivillon pattern that was released yesterday has the special move Hold Hands. Smeargle can now simply sketch it, which makes it legal.

Just posting to say that in Teambuilder it says Wormadam-Trash learns Synthesis, but it actually does not. This is the same with Wormadam-Sandy.

First post on Smogon forums, please correct me if i make any errors.

My opponent and I were both able to hit thru substitutes in the unrated random battle below.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/unratedrandombattle-139482180

Specifically at the beginning of the battle Illumise's bug buzz hit thru my Zekrom's sub. Later my Vivillion's bug buzz hit thru Illumise's sub.

EDIT: Not a bug (Substitute is bypassed by Sound moves in XY)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
As of Gen 6, when using Toxic with a Poison-type Pokemon, the move will never miss. This includes the first turn of Bounce, Dig, Fly, etc.

Fling + pickup not working properly in doubles battles.

example: 2 of your pokemon with pickup use fling, one with kings rock the other with razor fang. they both flinch the opponent and should then pick up
each others item.

tested it ingame.
but this does not work in showdown.

Just posting about an error (will provide screenshot later), but I sent out a Mega Gengar (I have two on my team) with Pure Power and the ability said Mold Breaker (the other Mega Gengar's ability), but no text said "Gengar-Mega breaks the mold!" and I ran calcs, Pure Power was still in effect. So I don't know why this appears like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)