Other Here we go again... AGAIN - The Second Task (Complete)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
The third bidding phase is over and all results should be out. If your balance nor owned squares changed, you probably didnt get a result unless you made an attempt at bidding.

The following squares were not sold: A4, B2, B5, B7, D2, E8, F2, H2, H3, H6, H8.

We are almost done with this task! Because I am sure most of you know what you are doing, the third and final unraveling phase will end on July 8th, 10 PM MT. If you intend not to unravel anything but own a square, tell me that you will idle so I can end this task even quicker!

Bass

Brother in arms
All of the unraveling orders that actually matter are in, so let's put end this shall we? Here are the final standings:

Coins:
Da Letter El - 21 coins, $256
Steven Snype - 20 coins, $311
jumpluff - 15 coins, $0

billymills - 14 coins, $389
Pidge - 14 coins, $0
LightWolf - 12 coins, $476.14
Celever - 11 coins, $600
kingofmars - 11 coins, $0
PokeguyNXB - 9 coins, $800
Ace Emerald - 8 coins, $772
Acklow - 7 coins, $569
Walrein - 6 coins, $674

Ditto - 5, $600
zorbees - 0 coins coins, $304
askaninjask - -5 coins, $621

Woodchuck - -5 coins, $311

I will now reveal the contents of each square:

~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A 1 2 2 x 3 1 2 2
B 2 x 2 4 x 3 x x
C 1 3 2 x x 2 2 2
D 2 x 3 x 3 2 1 1
E 2 3 1 2 2 x 2 1
F x x 2 1 1 3 2 1
G 2 3 2 2 2 x x 3
H 2 x x x 3 x 4 x

This means that Da Letter El, Steven Snype, and jumpluff will be given an advantage during the next task. Outstanding job! billymills, Pidge, LightWolf, Celever, kingofmars, PokeguyNXB, and Ace Emerald will also advance. Good job!

Unfortunately, I must eliminate Acklow, Walrein, zorbees, Ditto, Woodchuck, and askaninjask for their disappointing performances. Their punishment will be as follows:
For one month, your avatar shall be changed to the following:

Additionally, s_aman stopped complying with his punishment too soon. For his insolence, he must also obey the above punishment.

I will now congratulate the players who have advanced once more!

Fearless Fighters:
1. Da Letter El
2. Steven Snype
3. jumpluff
4. billymills
5. Pidge
6. LightWolf
7. Celever
8. kingofmars
9. PokeyguyNXB
10. Ace Emerald

That concludes the second task. The third task will take place on an anonymous mafia forum courtesy of jumpluff, and will still take me another day or two to fully setup. Please wait patiently!

In the meantime, you are free to discuss some final thoughts regarding the second task in here. That said, I won't open up my spreadsheet for any task until the end of the game for various reasons, nor comment on the players until the postgame.

LightWolf - 12 coins, $476.14

lol I would never have thought to have used pennies. That was actually pretty smart! >_>
It was a good power creeping strategy but you needed to know what you were aiming for anyway to really need that level of precision (or else be very very poor), LightWolf just wanted to bid entertaining amounts of money (fwiw I never thought to bother either)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Not too concerned with the punishment since I was able to get a decent gif to go into my sig. My only gripe is that I can't do anime avatars every week.

MY WAIFUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Edit: Fixed. I made the image 15 pixels high. Still the same image, still in my avatar. BUT EASIER TO TELL ME APART!!!

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
^ coward (p.s. that signature .gif is 4 MB -_- why not just put your anime girls in your signature)
Because I often act act like I have OCD and everything related to my profile has to be a single theme.

Edit: I also wanted to test the waters to see how much Bass considers "cowardice." I simply see it as bending the rules.

Last edited:

Bass

Brother in arms
Unfortunately I am very tired right now (didn't sleep last night) and won't be on to update. Many others have also expressed difficulty in finding time to plan their bids due to various circumstances, so I am extending the deadline by another day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)