Smogon's Official World Cup Discussion (Congrats to Glaucius on winning Pick'em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Not having Neymar is like battling a Mienshao that missed its hi jump kick.

And it doesn't have regenerate.

Rihanna being an attention whore and leeching off something she knows nothing about, who would have thought it.

Last edited:

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
james rodriguez cried because his dream was crushed

david luiz cries because his ass hurts like shit

the beautiful part is that it was in brazil.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
there are a few reasons people get on their knees, and after a defeat that bad, Luiz can't possibly be kneeling in prayer
The lord tests you in mysterious ways...............................................hmmmm....................................

these 6 minutes must be the worst of their life, pressure on its worst, but so satisfied after all this passion overload of brazil. first game ever that shocked me

first of all i apologize for the word "fuck" being overused on this post (it appeads more here than in all of my 200+ posts)

ok, that game was a joke. i fucking wish colombia had beaten us, because i doubt they'd put up such a piss poor game. in fact, i doubt germany would beat the colombia that thrashed uruguay, for instance. really really really sorry, colombia.

the only good thing about this is that is that finally scolari's farse has been exposed. he:
-fucked up in building the 23 player squad by leaving coutinho, lucas moura, miranda and filipe luis out;
-used a 4-3-3 formation instead of a 3-5-2 ones, as marcelo/dani alves dont defend and leave the wings often exposed
-could play neymar as a false nine, but opted by running fucking fred, who btw had less than 60 seconds on the possession of the ball during the fucking whole tournament.
-
played hulk on the left wing instead of the right one when he ALWAYS showed that he would suck there
-tactically... oh my god i cannot fathom how tactically terrible brazil has been playing so far. they can only clear the ball from the area and hope something happens, the midfield lacks criativity, the attack is bad, the defense easily folds to wing attacks... hell this post would be 1 km long if i were to list all of the mistakes that scolari made, not to mention he says shit like "THEYRE HUNTING NEYMAR" after the colombia game where neymar got fouled thrice (one being a dive), twice less than james and cuadrado each.

last of all, fuck all of the brazil haters; there isnt a team that has been doing well during the wc, even this retarded germany team almost gut fucked by fucking algeria, and only beat france because of a lucky goal and parking the bus tactics, not to mention the match vs ghana. and if you try to sprout bullshit like "brazil bought the wc, shouldve been out for ages", no, brazil wasnt outplayed by chile, nor colombia, nor fucking anyone besides germany, putting even games with everyone, so fuck you all again. that said, go holland, about time they get a wc title.

also we're still the team with most wc titles, so fuck you all thrice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)