Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I have no doubts that Ditto would make that post whether town or mafia.

However TIK thanks for pointing Acklow out, I missed that. Yeah, coming from him, that IS weird. What do you have to say Acklow?
Coming from me I probably would make this joke regardless of my alliance. It's not weird at all, coming from me, which surprises me that you think this. There are times I take games seriously but this wasn't really one at the time I made that post. I suppose I'm not allowed to make jokes like that provided the situation huh.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, it's me Gandalf, claim to me because I have never lead a village before but hey I at least have a decent NOC record and if you claim to me you are fucking forced to follow my fucking lynches and lynch fucking Celever when I GOD DAMN TELL YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Warning, my leadership does not come with batteries or a Celever lynch included)

I will post my PM when someone asks for it in this thread so I can see someone is actually paying attention to it currently.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Dear Lightwolf, you are Gandalf the Gray.

You are a wizard sent by the Valar to combat the threat of Sauron. You are as old as you are wise, and soft-spoken as you are powerful. Everyone respects you and obeys you, and you have also been the catalyst for countless adventures throughout Middle Earth.

Every night you may submit a PM titled “NX-Gaze at <user>”. You will direct your piercing gaze at <user>, and from their reaction you will be able to tell whether or not <user> is a member of Middle Earth.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
FEAR MY SIGHT. MY long term village plan is a staring contest with Sauron. For those interested, I cleaned a MiddleEarth, otherwise I obviously would have presented it to you instead of the TIK lynch, duh, why did you even mentally ask me?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hey guys, it's me Gandalf, claim to me because I have never lead a village before but hey I at least have a decent NOC record and if you claim to me you are fucking forced to follow my fucking lynches and lynch fucking Celever when I GOD DAMN TELL YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Warning, my leadership does not come with batteries or a Celever lynch included)

I will post my PM when someone asks for it in this thread so I can see someone is actually paying attention to it currently.
AHHHH IM SCARED HE WANTS TO LYNCH ME MUMMY!!!

No but in all reality that is a strong role. I don't know if the mafia would also have a role like that, but I'm inclined to say no... I'll take LW leading over Ullar any day though (less he be scum) because of the shitstorm yesterday.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'd not think twice about sacrificing my own for the sake of looking clean, I can assure you of that, so you can take the fact I'm likely not finding any lynch targets with my role any time soon as a proof!

Once again I have not been able to access internet much lately, so I am just going to declare V/LA until Saturday.
Also, Celever seems a little bit scummy. Not a lot, but definitely to keep in the back of our minds as a suspect. He had not been calling out people who were sheeping, and finally ended up doing it once. I definitely can't be certain yet, but it's a possibility.
I also pretty much agree with the scum list posted earlier, just in general.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I shall now sleep, so instead of waiting for me to accidentally be on IRC at the same time as you, please do me a favour in this night only OC game and send me your claims in a Smogon Conversation while you still can, otherwise don't be surprised if we end up possibly forcing you to claim in the open the next day because... Eh if you are villager for real though I doubt that would actually happen so that threat is empty, but if you don't trust my judgement and fear I might go for you then yeah it's in your best interrest to claim to me as soon as possible. Now if you trust my judgement, my I ask you why the hell you ain't claiming to me anyway? This argument is flawless unless I'm mafia!

I'm not convinced at all. The flavour seems odd for a character like Gandalf; gazing is the last thing you'd expect. And as was mentioned before, The Eye of Sauron is the character most likely to gaze. Take a look at this wiki: "Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh." Sounds very similar to his role PM. Do not claim to LW!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

And those were three of the first four pictures I got from googling Gandalf.

I'll hesitate to scour through the books just for the purposes of this, but the Tolkien Wiki should suffice here; "Keen observers of Gandalf often detected a veiled power, usually revealed in his eyes, which appeared deep and wise." Gandalf was an excellent judge of character, exercised exceptional foresight, and as Gandalf the White was even clairvoyant. And if you know anything about wizards in general, you'd know that "sight" is one of the biggest running themes in fiction involving them.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Attention: Do NOT talk to dead players about information regarding this game. Not only is it BM but it mostly prevents the possibility of their subbing in later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)