Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, it's getting to be that time again. It's a little early, but I have 45 more minutes to kill at work today and BiGGiE was pestering me so I decided to get the thread up to get the process rolling. As usual, last year's participants will be given first crack at the spots in each league they were in, and anyone who fails to sign up by the deadline I choose will be removed and their spot given to a newcomer. If we have many more newcomers than spots, another league will be opened to accommodate.

If you are interested in playing and have not played on Smogon before, please post so in this thread. New spots will be given away in order of registration, so the earlier you sign up the higher you'll be on the list for open spots. If you are interested in being a league commissioner, please let me know so I can consider you. If you are a previous participant and do NOT wish to play this season, please send me a PM with your username, which league(s) you were in, and your team name(s) so I can have you removed from the leagues and give your spot away. When you do register for a league, whether you are new or old, PLEASE POST YOUR LEAGUE AND TEAM NAME HERE so I can keep track of who's who.

Other than that, please feel free to use this thread for discussion of all fantasy related material, including potential rule and scoring changes we might introduce this season. Have at it!

League A (Comm: WaterBomb)
1. WaterBomb
2. MoP
3. NiGGiE
4. MrE
5. tad38
6. makiri
7. Dubulous
8. Justin8649
9. aldaron
10. moot
11. Huy

League B (Comm: Lakers)
1. Lakers
2. Stallion
3. Fabbles
4. Nova?
5. MoP
6. Everest
7. Ballabrown
8. Flamerstrike

League C (Comm: NiGGiE)
1. WaterBomb
2. Dubby
3. NiGGiE
4. Mercy
5. Killah
6. phoopes
7. B-Lulz
8. Imanalt
9. Texas
10. gr33n
11. Deschain
12. Snowflakes

angelbunni league
1. Nog
2. Del Rio (D)
3. Homeslice
4. nihilist
5. Level100Afroman
6. coolking49
7. Pretzels
8. The Hitman
9. namehtmas
10. SpareAacount
11. Milos
12. WaterBomb

Banned for next year

phoopes

Last edited:
League C
Dubby Destroyers

The draft date that's on the website right now isn't final right? Because I already know I won't be available for the current time and date.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Current draft date/time is just placeholder for now, subject to change. Keep an eye on your league messages that you sign up with for details regarding times.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm in. Think I was league B last time but I can play more if needed.

EDIT: I WANT A CRACK AT LEAGUE A TOO PLS

Last edited:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Was in League D last year? Will play whatever spots are open more than up for playing multiple leagues. Was Codgin' Rodgers last year.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
For the time being, I am not renewing League D as many of the participants were overlapping users from other leagues. If we get enough new interest, I will use League D for that. B-Lulz , I will give you very first priority for whatever spots open up (and I am sure there will be many), as you were a participant last year.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Interested in playing, although likely to go with auto draft due to timezone (unless a spot opens up in a league that drafts early :P)
Anyway newcomer, so waiting list ;)

Haven't played on Smogon in a few years but would like to give it another shot.
I can slot you back into League B, just try to stay active for this time.

Also would like to request B-Lulz for league B. I'd have to take a look but based on activity I'm sure well have an empty slot for this year

Lastly, if League A or any other has an empty spot I wouldnt mind taking on another team

I can slot you back into League B, just try to stay active for this time.

Also would like to request B-Lulz for league B. I'd have to take a look but based on activity I'm sure well have an empty slot for this year

Lastly, if League A or any other has an empty spot I wouldnt mind taking on another team
Thanks, I'll make sure to stick around this time! (Having the app for Yahoo Fantasy should help with that.)

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bullets are back baby (League B).

Who knows, maybe I will actually attend the draft this season. Means I wouldn't finish in top 2 though =(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Checking Smogon for the first time in a week, that reminds me I should answer my invite.

Never played, throw me anywhere
What website is this on and can I get a link to an active league or something to see scoring and stuff

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
It's on Yahoo, scoring is pretty standard except for a few tweaks. Once the leagues are full you'll be in one and able to see/comment on the scoring.

ill join league a, mop can vouch for me or some shit i dunno but if you need people im your guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)