Double team idea... need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I having an idea where I want to put focus on Mega Lucario... I got a sweeper Lucario but I think I could make one for doubles with Mega Charizard Y, I believe it would make a good duo... regardless of whitch mega evolves... but can anyone give me some pointers to refine this team? I am willing to compromise

You should ask in the Q&A thread. And is lucario mega? Only 1 mega can mega evolve in a match.

Look at the guides to doubles to get a better idea. With those 2 find pokemon that cover it's weaknesses, get rid of counters, and having good synergy with them

I see... yes I am aware that you can only have one mega (kinda silly but... cest le vie) what can you recommend?
the team is made so that if Lucario or Charizard are taken before... the ohter can still go Mega

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Neither Lucario or Charizard are worth using without their Mega Evolutions, to be quite honest. Both are somewhat lacking in power and have common weaknesses. Mega Lucario is pretty bad in Doubles too...

If you're looking to get into the Smogon Doubles metagame, you should check out the Viability Rankings thread to see what's good in the meta. You can also look at the Sample Teams thread - you don't have to actually use one of them, but it's a good way of seeing how certain Pokemon fill certain roles and the partners they typically have. Before posting again, make sure to read Smogon's rules.
the rules said:
Do not create threads that do not support discussion. Creating an entire thread to ask a simple question is not acceptable; every forum has their own dedicated Simple Question / Simple Answer thread. All thread starters are required to provide a good basis for discussion in their opening post.
I'm going to lock this thread. If you have any further questions, use our Q&A thread, or feel free to send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)