np: XY UU Stage 2 - Light Em Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
effyouzion Prediction doesnt exist against tornadus. This thing combines 3 extremely cancerous aspects of this game that automatically throw skill and prediction out of the window, those being u-turn, knock off and regenerator. U-turn gives the tornadus user momentum and 33% of health back, the only situation where u-turn can ever be considered the ''wrong'' move to use is when tornadus is your only answer to the opponent's current pokemon and you cant afford to mispredict but even then tornadus is still recovering health so youre never really at a disavantage. Secondly we have knock off, the simple most mindless move ever created. Solid 97 base power and dark type plus removing items instantly means tornadus can easily cripple anything that tries to switch on it barring megas, when you combine this with that solid 121 base speed you realize that u-turn and knock off, both of which are already frowned upon moves for their mindless nature, become even harder to deal with since tornadus can force out almost the entire metagame and always stay at an advantage. Lastly we have regenerator, this is basically the ability that i hate the most, probably tied with shadow tag, but regardless, regenerator basically rewards reckless plays and punishes your opponent for trying to predict you, its literally the definition of uncompetitive. We all know how annoying it is to deal with defensive regen cores, now lets put this ability on a pokemon that is capable of checking and crippling almost the entire tier and what you have in your hands is a monster that is almost impossible to deal with it. The reason obscure checks and gimmicks arent showing up to deal with it is because they dont exist. You basically have ampharos, aerodactyl and the mediocre aggron to work with and thats it. Choice scarf users are solely revenge killers, none of them can ever dare to switch in torn due to being koed by acrobatics or just losing their item to knock off. The argument that all you need to do is setup rocks and then youll be fine is stupid at best. This isnt BW, we have several effective methods of keeping hazards off the field that its not possible to just assume theyre staying in the entire time. Hell, tornadus can actually taunt the setters. Basically big bird is a combination of uncompetitive aspects of the game mixed in a nasty package that makes it almost impossible to deal with it, thus making it a broken/unhealthy/unbalanced/w/e term you prefer presence in XY UU. Get this thing out of here.
Prediction doesnt exist against mienshao. This thing combines 3 extremely cancerous aspects of this game that automatically throw skill and prediction out of the window, those being u-turn, knock off and regenerator. U-turn gives the mienshao user momentum and 33% of health back, the only situation where u-turn can ever be considered the ''wrong'' move to use is when mienshao is your only answer to the opponent's current pokemon and you cant afford to mispredict but even then mienshao is still recovering health so youre never really at a disavantage. Secondly we have knock off, the simple most mindless move ever created. Solid 97 base power and dark type plus removing items instantly means mienshao can easily cripple anything that tries to switch on it barring megas, when you combine this with that solid 121(105) base speed you realize that u-turn and knock off, both of which are already frowned upon moves for their mindless nature, become even harder to deal with since tornadus can force out almost the entire metagame and always stay at an advantage. Lastly we have regenerator, this is basically the ability that i hate the most, probably tied with shadow tag, but regardless, regenerator basically rewards reckless plays and punishes your opponent for trying to predict you, its literally the definition of uncompetitive. We all know how annoying it is to deal with defensive regen cores, now lets put this ability on a pokemon that is capable of checking and crippling almost the entire tier and what you have in your hands is a monster that is almost impossible to deal with it. The reason obscure checks and gimmicks arent showing up to deal with it is because they dont exist. You basically have ampharos, aerodactyl and the mediocre aggron(arcanine, crobat, nidoqueen, sableye, slowbro, swampert) to work with and thats it. Choice scarf users are solely revenge killers, none of them can ever dare to switch in torn due to being koed by high jump kick or just losing their item to knock off. The argument that all you need to do is setup rocks and then youll be fine is stupid at best. This isnt BW, we have several effective methods of keeping hazards off the field that its not possible to just assume theyre staying in the entire time. Hell, mienshao can actually taunt the setters. Basically big bird(stupid weasel thing) is a combination of uncompetitive aspects of the game mixed in a nasty package that makes it almost impossible to deal with it, thus making it a broken/unhealthy/unbalanced/w/e term you prefer presence in XY UU. Get this thing out of here.

PLEASE note that I am not doing this ^ to conflate mienshao and tornadus-t, but merely to bring up a point. bear with me.

This is my problem with the majority of discussion in this thread and about tornadus-t in general. It focuses on things that define its role as a pokemon - yes, it has regenerator, and knock off, and u-turn, but it's certainly not alone in that regard. Listing off the basics of using the pokemon isn't really relevant to its health in the metagame - you could write a paragraph just like this about a number of top-tier threats and they'd all sound broken as fuck.

An important thing to understand is that the introduction of a new top-tier threat into the UU metagame (which all suspect tests will end up being, it's not like we're suspecting jellicent or vespiquen) will inevitably shift the metagame. New checks and counters that were previously less used (but still viable) will rise in popularity - this is natural. Massive offensive threats that are offensively checked by the new threat will decrease in popularity - and this too is natural.

I still think that Tornadus-T is broken as fuck. It's absolutely restrictive to teambuilding, it makes many top-tier threats less viable, it has some but not enough existing checks and counters, and it doesn't die. I accept all this, and I've never thought otherwise. If my vote were the deciding vote to send it into BL or keep it in UU, I'd probably vote BL - for the sake of being cautious.

However, the reason I voted UU and the reason I posted about it in this thread is that the type of post that you see above is all too common. When we have suspect tests, there are pages upon pages of discussion about shit that we already know. Yes, we know that Knock Off has 97.5 BP on the first hit. Yes, we know that Tornadus is weak to Stealth Rock. Yes, we know that it has very few hard counters.

But for all this discussion, there is still a startling dearth of discussion surrounding whether or not the suspects contribute to a balanced metagame, an enjoyable metgame, and a diverse metagame. For me, Tornadus-T -- a pokemon who excels on all types of teams -- was the perfect suspect to examine this for. On the surface it's absolutely banworthy, but after extensive playtesting I really can not say that I had a single game that didn't feel balanced, fun, or skilled. I never felt as though the metagame was seriously shifted towards a single playstyle because of Tornadus-T - the only overcentralization came in the fact that every team was running it. And while this metagame probably would become stale in the long term as more and more people perfected the "tornadus teams", it never felt like that.

I'm not saying that how enjoyable a metagame is should be the only factor we consider - its objective viability is obviously important too (and in a situation where my vote really would make a difference, its objective viability would have swayed me to vote BL). However, I think we spend far too much time distorting and overblowing the pros and cons of a suspect and far too little time truly trying to understand the metagame they create. If all we were concerned about was a suspect's stats, abilities, and movepool, we wouldn't even bother testing it on the ladder.

Prediction doesnt exist against mienshao. This thing combines 3 extremely cancerous aspects of this game that automatically throw skill and prediction out of the window, those being u-turn, knock off and regenerator. U-turn gives the mienshao user momentum and 33% of health back, the only situation where u-turn can ever be considered the ''wrong'' move to use is when mienshao is your only answer to the opponent's current pokemon and you cant afford to mispredict but even then mienshao is still recovering health so youre never really at a disavantage. Secondly we have knock off, the simple most mindless move ever created. Solid 97 base power and dark type plus removing items instantly means mienshao can easily cripple anything that tries to switch on it barring megas, when you combine this with that solid 121(105) base speed you realize that u-turn and knock off, both of which are already frowned upon moves for their mindless nature, become even harder to deal with since tornadus can force out almost the entire metagame and always stay at an advantage. Lastly we have regenerator, this is basically the ability that i hate the most, probably tied with shadow tag, but regardless, regenerator basically rewards reckless plays and punishes your opponent for trying to predict you, its literally the definition of uncompetitive. We all know how annoying it is to deal with defensive regen cores, now lets put this ability on a pokemon that is capable of checking and crippling almost the entire tier and what you have in your hands is a monster that is almost impossible to deal with it. The reason obscure checks and gimmicks arent showing up to deal with it is because they dont exist. You basically have ampharos, aerodactyl and the mediocre aggron(arcanine, crobat, nidoqueen, sableye, slowbro, swampert) to work with and thats it. Choice scarf users are solely revenge killers, none of them can ever dare to switch in torn due to being koed by high jump kick or just losing their item to knock off. The argument that all you need to do is setup rocks and then youll be fine is stupid at best. This isnt BW, we have several effective methods of keeping hazards off the field that its not possible to just assume theyre staying in the entire time. Hell, mienshao can actually taunt the setters. Basically big bird(stupid weasel thing) is a combination of uncompetitive aspects of the game mixed in a nasty package that makes it almost impossible to deal with it, thus making it a broken/unhealthy/unbalanced/w/e term you prefer presence in XY UU. Get this thing out of here.

PLEASE note that I am not doing this ^ to conflate mienshao and tornadus-t, but merely to bring up a point. bear with me.

This is my problem with the majority of discussion in this thread and about tornadus-t in general. It focuses on things that define its role as a pokemon - yes, it has regenerator, and knock off, and u-turn, but it's certainly not alone in that regard. Listing off the basics of using the pokemon isn't really relevant to its health in the metagame - you could write a paragraph just like this about a number of top-tier threats and they'd all sound broken as fuck.
Except tornadus is actually broken and centralize the game around itself while having a ridiculously low poll of c&cs to choose from, so no, its not healthy to the meta, i have no goddam clue how can you say that anything that combines the cancer of u-turn+knock off+regenerator can ever contribute anything positive to any metagame at all. I'd actually have no problem banning all three of those things but alas, this discussion is about tornadus and absolutely nothing else.

An important thing to understand is that the introduction of a new top-tier threat into the UU metagame (which all suspect tests will end up being, it's not like we're suspecting jellicent or vespiquen) will inevitably shift the metagame. New checks and counters that were previously less used (but still viable) will rise in popularity - this is natural. Massive offensive threats that are offensively checked by the new threat will decrease in popularity - and this too is natural.
Too bad that almost the entire tier is checked by it which means that essentially everything barring its few c&cs are less viable, which means it overcentralizes the tier, therefore unhealthy.

I still think that Tornadus-T is broken as fuck. It's absolutely restrictive to teambuilding, it makes many top-tier threats less viable, it has some but not enough existing checks and counters, and it doesn't die. I accept all this, and I've never thought otherwise. If my vote were the deciding vote to send it into BL or keep it in UU, I'd probably vote BL - for the sake of being cautious.

However, the reason I voted UU and the reason I posted about it in this thread is that the type of post that you see above is all too common. When we have suspect tests, there are pages upon pages of discussion about shit that we already know. Yes, we know that Knock Off has 97.5 BP on the first hit. Yes, we know that Tornadus is weak to Stealth Rock. Yes, we know that it has very few hard counters.

But for all this discussion, there is still a startling dearth of discussion surrounding whether or not the suspects contribute to a balanced metagame, an enjoyable metgame, and a diverse metagame. For me, Tornadus-T -- a pokemon who excels on all types of teams -- was the perfect suspect to examine this for. On the surface it's absolutely banworthy, but after extensive playtesting I really can not say that I had a single game that didn't feel balanced, fun, or skilled. I never felt as though the metagame was seriously shifted towards a single playstyle because of Tornadus-T - the only overcentralization came in the fact that every team was running it. And while this metagame probably would become stale in the long term as more and more people perfected the "tornadus teams", it never felt like that.
Thats because youre just focusing on the fact that every playstyle is viable (which has nothing to do with tornadus presence) and is willing to accept tornadus presence simply because it makes every team better, but that doesnt change the fact that its borked as fuck and lacks enough reliable answers to keep it in check.

I'm not saying that how enjoyable a metagame is should be the only factor we consider - its objective viability is obviously important too (and in a situation where my vote really would make a difference, its objective viability would have swayed me to vote BL). However, I think we spend far too much time distorting and overblowing the pros and cons of a suspect and far too little time truly trying to understand the metagame they create. If all we were concerned about was a suspect's stats, abilities, and movepool, we wouldn't even bother testing it on the ladder.
It never should be a factor because its completely subjective. I hate this meta, in contrast to you loving it and you can get similar polarizing reactions from people in this thread. The fact is, an ideal metagame is different depending on one person tastes, thats why our goal should be simply trying to balance it, as in never have any broken pokemon in it.

In all seriousness, how many more council members need to submit their posts before we can decide what to do with Tornadus-T? This is going on for so long and I feel that the discussions here are just disintegrating into nothing more than long-winded circlejerking.

So I guess if u-turn, knock off, and regen are "cancer", then mien should be banned too amirite? ?_?

Not saying Torn shouldn't be banned as all of its "counters" are very easy to outlast barring amph; Mega Aggron gets destroyed by fblast / heat wave, and mega aerodactyl is fairly easy to take care of with SR support and common partners for torn, such as cune and pert. But to say that the combo of those moves are OP is absurd.

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

In all seriousness, how many more council members need to submit their posts before we can decide what to do with Tornadus-T? This is going on for so long and I feel that the discussions here are just disintegrating into nothing more than long-winded circlejerking.
the vote will be put up when there's an absolute decision one way or another (at least 8 UU votes, >4 BL votes) like it always is. i can assure you that no council members are purposely stalling the process out, contrary to popular opinion our goal is not to make you all suffer for as long as possible

I think the issue is its bulk alongside those moves; something Mienshao doesn't have.
I think its also the base 121 speed that really pushes it over the edge. Scarfers that can reliably check torn t (ie mienshao, ape and hera with stone edge) both fear knock off since they lose the speed edge really quickly and can no longer check said bird. Unlike shao, who can be revenge killed by scarf ape or priority from arcanine or lucario. even if it does knock off and u turn spam, you have naturally faster threats that can easily ohko the weasel.

I think comparing shao to torn t is just stupid. They function in 2 different roles. Shao is a revenge killer who happens to have knock off. Last gen it had no way around bulky ghosts and we saw the rise of cofagrigus and golurk as premier counters to shao and hera. Now, it has the coverage to hit hard those counters to pave the way for another teammate. Torn t is a disruptor. Its speed tier and coverage puts all scarfers at risk of losing their item and leaving the opponent no way to reliably beat the bird since 121 speed and that bulkis hard to take down unless you have certain pokes (i.e.amphy, noivern, jolteon) who can eithet tank the hits or outspeed naturally.

the vote will be put up when there's an absolute decision one way or another (at least 8 UU votes, >4 BL votes) like it always is. i can assure you that no council members are purposely stalling the process out, contrary to popular opinion our goal is not to make you all suffer for as long as possible
My point wasn't to accuse anyone of stalling anything out. I was just wondering whether or not we've received a total vote of at least 5 for a ban.

I wouldn't necessarily say that Rock and Electric are all that common. Mega Ampharos is pretty much the most prominent Pokemon that runs Electric moves. All the other Pokemon who run Electric as coverage don't KO Tornadus-T. Besides, It's typing weakness is kind of a moot point considering that it outspeeds most threats that utilize moves of those typings (exception being Aerodactyl).

Addressing the second point, we've already covered how Tornadus-T is broken because of the disruptive support it causes. It really doesn't matter what it can or can't kill. His job is to be a pivot and disrupt teams with Knock Off and Taunt while providing offensive momentum with U-Turn. Besides, it's a fairly stupid argument to say that "it can't take on its counters" when the definition of a counter is a Pokemon that cannot be easily killed or damage by another Pokemon. If you want to use Tornadus as an offensive threat, go use Tornadus-I then.

Third point. Let's get one thing straight: no one runs Air Slash. As for the other two, each move provides good power, regardless of how accurate the move is. Flying is a very good offensive typing in general, and works especially well in this meta, where there are a lot of Fighting-type threats floating around UU. On the note of the Acrobatics set, it works better for the pivot set since you take less Knock Off damage and allows you to safely pivot into most of UU's common users of Knock Off. If you're

Your fourth point confuses me greatly. How does switching into attacks wear down my other Pokemon. You can't just put a one-liner out there and expect me to know how to navigate your argument from point A to point B, especially for this convoluted claim. Do you mean Tornadus-T switching into attacks or other Pokemon switching into attacks via Torn-T's U-Turn?

Sounds nice, but I don't really see what kind of advantage would that generate in that one instance. It wouldn't help Tornadus-T get past the Pokemon it's up against any better than before. It's just fatter than before. I wouldn't recommend using this as it only creates a marginal advantage that does not significantly alter Tornadus-T for it to have an impact at all.
I realize my post was kinda shit, Im sorry.

The main issue with acrobatics, is that it allows torn to get outsped by choice scarf users, like hera,victini, and darm.

AS for the fourth point, while torn's u-turn is a great healing tool, it also forces his teammates to take hazard damage, and eating up all the hits imed at him, and without his checks removed, torn cant clean worth shit.

I realize my post was kinda shit, Im sorry.

The main issue with acrobatics, is that it allows torn to get outsped by choice scarf users, like hera,victini, and darm.

AS for the fourth point, while torn's u-turn is a great healing tool, it also forces his teammates to take hazard damage, and eating up all the hits imed at him, and without his checks removed, torn cant clean worth shit.
How does acrobatics let it be outspeed. It can knock off the opponents scarf on the switch and u turn to safety

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I didn't really know where else to put this and I didn't exactly want to make a new thread for this, so i just decided to post this here. The results of Torn-T are pretty obvious anyways.

Since a lot of people complain about team building, I decided to make a guide on team building for bulky offensive teams.

I didn't really know where else to put this and I didn't exactly want to make a new thread for this, so i just decided to post this here. The results of Torn-T are pretty obvious anyways.

Since a lot of people complain about team building, I decided to make a guide on team building for bulky offensive teams.
Should've put this under UU Teambuilding.

Also, these frameworks also work too. Doesn't hurt to read the smog every once in a while
https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue28/teambuilding

Yeah that's true, but he didn't address that in his post; he just claimed that the combo of those qualities were broken.
Thats because they are, those two moves and that ability are ridiculously uncompetitive due to rewarding mindless plays and removing skill from the game and have a horribly negative impact on this tier, but this discussion is solely about tornadus and nothing else. As i said before, i would gladly ban knock off, u-turn and regenerator which would not only drastically improve the quality of the uu metagame but also let crawdaunt and weavile (not tornadus since regenerator is its only ability) stay in the tier, but this is completely irrelevant to the current discussion.

I've never seen so many people just out right HATE a pokemon before. I understand the system, but the whole community in general wants in gone lol damn.

It makes me happy though that people are abusing M-Ampharos. :) Finally the Loreal model has it's time to shine

I've never seen so many people just out right HATE a pokemon before. I understand the system, but the whole community in general wants in gone lol damn.

It makes me happy though that people are abusing M-Ampharos. :) Finally the Loreal model has it's time to shine
I wouldn't say he hasn't had his time to shine but personally I found MManetric an easier fit to dealing with Torn-T but now that the option is gone well nothing wrong with M-Ampharos just that I do prefer my late game clean up with MManetric more :(

effyouzion
Gonna reply to effyouzion while i'm at it. Deoxys-Defense and Shuckle are 2 Pokemon being suspected as we speak. Do either of them kill Pokemon or 'spam a move' and win the tier. No, they set up hazards, they're not killing shit, but what they do in the meta is make it extremely overcentralising to the point where many teams in RU and OU auto lose to strategies known as 'Shuckle Web' and 'DeoSharp' respectively. So the argument that, 'it's not broken cause it doesn't kill mons hur hur' is completely retarded. Pokemon are broken on the preface that was they do is deemed either, too good (or their ability to do what they do so incredibly well, which spoiler: Torn-T is guilty of) or causes such a drastic shift in the metagame just to deal with their presence happens. Have you seen an Alakazam lately? Infernape? I sure as hell haven't and I have a sneaking suspicion that has something to do with the addition of Regenerator Bird. Torn-T makes so many extremely good mons unviable and if that isn't what you consider broken well then, i dunno what is.
I fully agree with Deo-D being banned. I voted to ban Deo-S way back during the Genesect test, and I think Deo-D should have been suspected and banned back then as well. You have to look at spikes and rocks as damaging moves. 1 layer of spikes and 1 layer of rocks is going to do 150% damage to 6 rocks-neutral mons, and the Deoxys make that extremely easy to get up. It's all but guaranteed that those 2 layers are going up unless you use stupid shit like CB Weavile in OU (and even then I don't think CB Weavile has a guaranteed OHKO on Deoxys-D). That 150% damage can even be as high as 200% if there are multiple rocks-weak mons on a team, or -- god forbid -- the guy with the hazards on his side of the field switches more than once. That's just as damaging as having Weavile or Staraptor in UU, who are guaranteed to kill something every time they get a safe switch.

Torn-T is a different animal completely. He's able to be neutralized by things that are very common (stealth rocks + proper prediction) and things that every competitive battler should do well. He can only heal with regenerator if rocks aren't up and he gets free switch ins. So get rocks up and don't let him get free switch ins. That's not a lot to ask.

One thing I have to note, is that in every single one of your arguments, you assume the best possible scenario in favour of your argument. I'm not going to dwell on your 'SR and spikes' are doing 150% damage and there's no way to stop Deoxys getting up 2 layers so w/e. However, 'He's neutralized by things that are very common (Stealth Rock + Proper Prediction)'. I can apply the same logic to basically every single mon, that if you have hazards and correct prediction you're going to beat it. No shit you're going to beat it, that's the point of a prediction in the first place. Oh and Stealth Rock, you mean the same Stealth Rock that is completely irrelevant due to the fact it's healing 33% upon switching out which if my math doesn't fail me, actually means that Tornadus-T is gaining health even when SR are up :o Then you say 'Don't let him get free switch ins'. Man, I sure as hell would be the best battler in the world if I didn't let anything get a free switch in but there lies the problem with Torn-T, it has those opportunities to come in and even if it doesn't, it's basically forcing you to predict heavily towards it's arrival which against a good player, is a tactic that can be used against you. So please, next time you try and present an argument, make sure that it isn't an argument that I can apply to any mon in the tier to make it look broken or not broken and make sure you have your facts straight, because nothing makes your argument look less feasible than you lacking knowledge of basic game mechanics.

Last edited:
Haxorus will be interesting. If functions as both a wallbreaker(sd and choicd band set) and sweeper (sd plus sticky web and dd). Last time, it faced competition from kyu-b and we didnt have sableye since mega khan was running rampant. It has reliable checks in scarf hydreigon and flygon and priority WoW from sableye and pretty solid counters in aromatisse and florges. i think its going to be a toss up. We did lose quagsire which ignored all stat boosts and we lost weavile with its priority ice shard. We shall see...

Haxorus will be interesting. If functions as both a wallbreaker(sd and choicd band set) and sweeper (sd plus sticky web and dd). Last time, it faced competition from kyu-b and we didnt have sableye since mega khan was running rampant. It has reliable checks in scarf hydreigon and flygon and priority WoW from sableye and pretty solid counters in aromatisse and florges. i think its going to be a toss up. We did lose quagsire which ignored all stat boosts and we lost weavile with its priority ice shard. We shall see...
Haxorus has Mold Breaker which roflstomps Quagsire.

Haxorus has Mold Breaker which roflstomps Quagsire.
Dur i forgot whoops lol

I also wanted to add we have plethora of priority users like arcanine, lucario, mega absol, honchkrow, fletchinder, etc...

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Haxorus: 295-348 (100.3 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Eduardo2013

Banned deucer.
Yea with the amount of fast scarfers in the uu meta and bulky walls it would be tough for Haxorus to find its place but like mentioned above priority moves will be its worst nightmare. I can see it personally dropped to uu with florges running around often and bulky waters like suicune and mega blastoise that can absorb hits and retaliate back.

Not to mention Florges isn't a counter nor is Aromatisse, at +1 they are both 2hko'd by Poison Jab after rocks

+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Haxorus Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Florges: 288-340 (80 - 94.4%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Haxorus Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Aromatisse: 280-330 (68.9 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

And that's DD not SD... nor is it LO... at which point they won't even be checks lol.

Dur i forgot whoops lol

I also wanted to add we have plethora of priority users like arcanine, lucario, mega absol, honchkrow, fletchinder, etc...

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Haxorus: 295-348 (100.3 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Good luck SDing in front of a rampaging Haxorus :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)