♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok. I can do a clone trade but as we have very different hours, I think it will be more convenient if I clone my poke myself. Hoping the Powersaves won't take too many time to come...
All right then, whatever makes you feel more comfortable :) PM me when you are ready!

It is. What can you offer for it ? You don't seem to have a thread on this site.

Sorry didn't see anything.
I had in the past but I closed it down for reasons.

I have quite a lot but annything youre specifick looking for because if I have to list all it takes way too much time so if you cna give me a direction to think in I cna narrow it down a bit:)

I had in the past but I closed it down for reasons.

I have quite a lot but annything youre specifick looking for because if I have to list all it takes way too much time so if you cna give me a direction to think in I cna narrow it down a bit:)
I'm looking for lvl 1 shinies in Matching Ball with egg moves ( can do a 1:1 ) or for Bank Ball Females with egg moves ( can do a ???:1 depending on the ofer )

I'm looking for lvl 1 shinies in Matching Ball with egg moves ( can do a 1:1 ) or for Bank Ball Females with egg moves ( can do a ???:1 depending on the ofer )
anything else asside from shinies? because I cant breed shinies you only get a good shiny in a like 1 on 2000 chance (if you maxx all the odds like shiny charm)

so thats not an option for me

anything else asside from shinies? because I cant breed shinies you only get a good shiny in a like 1 on 2000 chance (if you maxx all the odds like shiny charm)

so thats not an option for me
There is other ways to get shinies like TSV hatching but anyway, I didn't ask you to breed me a shiny, I just wanted to know if you own some. Would you have Bank Ball females with egg moves then ?

There is other ways to get shinies like TSV hatching but anyway, I didn't ask you to breed me a shiny, I just wanted to know if you own some. Would you have Bank Ball females with egg moves then ?
what is a bankball? and I have a lot of cool stuff with egg moves mostly males but I have the parents so I cna get females as well if needed:)

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
hey, I'm interested in your safari ball female teddiursa spitback. Wanna trade it for a level ball female one (it has Close Combat, Crunch and Play Rough as egg moves)?

what is a bankball? and I have a lot of cool stuff with egg moves mostly males but I have the parents so I cna get females as well if needed:)
Bank Ball = Apricorn Ball + Dream Ball, I'm mostly interested by them.

hey, I'm interested in your safari ball female teddiursa spitback. Wanna trade it for a level ball female one (it has Close Combat, Crunch and Play Rough as egg moves)?
Would you have others Bank Ball pokes ? I would prefer to increase my collection with new pokes.

Would you have others Bank Ball pokes ? I would prefer to increase my collection with new pokes.
ah ok wel im not having them all in stock but the ones I have are

dreamball feebas
heavyball onix
fastball ponyta
heavyball skarm
moonball murkrow
lure ball poliwag
heavyball phampy
loveball dragonite
friendball sudowoodo
level ball growlite
moonbal barboach

I had 3 more but I released them all since I borrowed parents of someone but he used hacked parents so to be sure I deleted them all

ah ok wel im not having them all in stock but the ones I have are

dreamball feebas
heavyball onix
fastball ponyta
heavyball skarm
moonball murkrow
lure ball poliwag
heavyball phampy
loveball dragonite
friendball sudowoodo
level ball growlite
moonbal barboach

I had 3 more but I released them all since I borrowed parents of someone but he used hacked parents so to be sure I deleted them all
I only like Barboach sorry :/ If you want, choose a breedables in my shop and we may arrange a deal. Spitback for Spitback is fine too, it's as you prefer.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.

hmm, only have dream ball drillbur and moon ball misdreavus besides that one

hmm, only have dream ball drillbur and moon ball misdreavus besides that one
Ah dang :/ Sorry I don't have a lot of interest in Drillbur and I have a Misdreavus in Moon Ball, just forgot to list it. Anyway if you get some new Bank Ball breedables, don't hesitate to ask again ;)

CMT for pokeball Vivillon?
Checking your thread ;) Wait a sec sorry

EDIT: I'd like a Female Smoochum HA in Dream Ball with the egg moves listed and a Female Cranidos HA in Dream Ball with the egg moves listed. Both with a flawless IV spread ( 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Smoochum and 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Cranidos ) if you think it's not asking too much ( or if you think it is, a 5 IVs spiback of Cranidos is fine too, even if I will prefer a flawless one :p )

would you be interested in a shiny electrike in a dive ball 31/31/31/30/31/31?
Not flawless, no HP Ice so no sorry.

Last edited:
I only like Barboach sorry :/ If you want, choose a breedables in my shop and we may arrange a deal. Spitback for Spitback is fine too, it's as you prefer.
I only care for that vivilion you have nothing else that im even remotly interested in and I never keep spitbacks anyway they are useless crap:P

ofcourse they do

sudowoodo has stealth rock and harden
barboach has dragon dance hydro pump spark and earth power
onix has stealth rock and heavy slam

Hi ! I have Bulbasaur and Magnemite already sorry. But I like your Lapras though. If you can breed me like this, I will trade you the HP Grass Feebas for sure :

Lapras

Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
Egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool, Refresh, Ancient Power
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
It's ok. I can do a clone trade but as we have very different hours, I think it will be more convenient if I clone my poke myself. Hoping the Powersaves won't take too many time to come...

Ok perfect ^^ Just PM me or answer in my shop.

I PMed you the day before yesterday that the Lapras was ready. I saw that you had been talking with people only on your trade thread though, so I decided to post once again. Tell me when we can meet to trade because my timezone is most likely conflicting with yours. My timezone is EST. Tell me when this could possibly intersect with your timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)