Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Does anyone here has a Petaya Berry, I am going to use it in Jolteon for Eevee Friendly but I am running against the clock, need it fast.

If you can that would be great. I appreciate the gesture either way.
Ooooh yeah just hatched a ha nidoran female 31/31/31/31/31/31. Looks like I am breeding a box of eggs tonight^^
I'll be online in a few mins and you can trade me any random pokemon hatched/caught in your game.

If anyone else wants to know their tsv feel free to post on my profile. I will be checking in ~6 hours from now.

Looking for a female bagon in a safari ball :). Would prefer it to be 5iv with a naive nature, but I'll take anything tbh. I can offer anything from my thread (my RNGs would only be for perfect/flawless ones). Thanks in advance :D.
I have a female i can breed for you,i will check your thread :) but i can't find it :/

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a Calm Flabebe/Floette which I can breed with, Gender, Ability or IV's don't really matter, although more IV's are always appreciated! ^^

I can offer you UT,
  • Adamant Fletchling
  • Adamant Bunnelby
  • Quiet Honedge with Wide Guard
  • Modest Swift Swim Giga Drain Lotad
  • Jolly Moxie Sandile
  • Modest Rotom
  • Adamant DDance Larvitar
  • Jolly Regenerator/Inner Focus Knock Off Mienfoo
  • Timid Perish Song Gastly
I have a female flabebe can i have a female sandile?

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Looking for someone who can Properly Super Train 5 of my Pokes for me. Just started school up again and don't have time for it right now. They must be finished today! I will trade either 12 Items of your choice, or 5 items + clones of the Pokes you are training. Items include any and every BP item including Ability Capsule, any X or Y Mega Stones, all Unique Items such as Leftovers or Rocky Helmet. Message me a list of the items you want. Ill be available to trade over the Pokes I need trained in about an hour or so.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Today is the last day for TSV matches only. Tomorrow I will open it up to everybody!

Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)

EDIT:

(Hope you don't mind, mostthe3rd, but your offer is relevant to my giveaway :3)

If anyone else wants to know their tsv feel free to post on my profile. I will be checking in ~6 hours from now.

Hey I'm looking for spit backs of these pokemon! These don't require perfect ivs or natures,but they are appreciated.
Thick fat Swinub with icicle crash
iron fist chimchar
adaptability corphish
timid elektrike with HP ice(preferebly lightning rod)
speed boost carvanah
Agian, none of these have to have perfect ivs or anything. Pm me if you can help me out.

Yes, if you look past the first 3 posts made by slash, you will see what I have. If you still have trouble finding it, PM me (I don't want to clog up the thread anymore) and I'll just tell you what I have :3.
Yea i saw it :) but i dont really found something i need, im mostly battle so i am always looking for pokes i dont have..maybe i will try later :)

Yea i saw it :) but i dont really found something i need, im mostly battle so i am always looking for pokes i dont have..maybe i will try later :)
Fair enough :). Thanks for looking.

This brings me to my next point.
Looking for a female bagon in a safari ball :). Would prefer it to be 5iv with a naive nature, but I'll take anything tbh. I can offer anything from my thread (my RNGs would only be for perfect/flawless ones). Thanks in advance :D.
Repost for new page :D

Looking for someone who can Properly Super Train 5 of my Pokes for me. Just started school up again and don't have time for it right now. They must be finished today! I will trade either 12 Items of your choice, or 5 items + clones of the Pokes you are training. Items include any and every BP item including Ability Capsule, any X or Y Mega Stones, all Unique Items such as Leftovers or Rocky Helmet. Message me a list of the items you want. Ill be available to trade over the Pokes I need trained in about an hour or so.
I'll do it. I have the day off and can use the items. What time would you need them done by?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)