Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tested and tried, it doesnt work. Unless someone shows that you can reteach a gen 5 sylveon wish, my dream sylveon is impossibrü
As I said previously, in gen 6 you can relearn any move that a pokemon has learned, as long as it has it in gen 6. So you can relearn any of your gen 5 tutor moves

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As I said previously, in gen 6 you can relearn any move that a pokemon has learned, as long as it has it in gen 6. So you can relearn any of your gen 5 tutor moves
Not so I'm afraid.
As above I've tested this without success. To confirm, I just checked the .pk6 file of a gen 5 Pokémon I had PokéTransferred across, and there are no moves stored in the move-relearner slots whatsoever.

Edit:
In fact, this is expressly mentioned in your above quote:
~ any Pokémon bred or obtained in a Generation VI game ~

Last edited:
How do you find your Secret ID? Is catching a shiny pokemon still involved? If so, I caught one. Just trying to figure out my TSV :)

.com

Grumpy old man
How do you find your Secret ID? Is catching a shiny pokemon still involved? If so, I caught one. Just trying to figure out my TSV :)
Send one of several people any Pokémon (not egg) for which you are the OT (i.e. your OT and ID appear on the Pokémon's summary screen). They will then be able to tell you your TSV (or SID if that's what you really want to know).

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Wait, maybe I'm just dumb but can't you delete Charm (or whatever Fairy move) for Baton Pass and not evolve.
Then go to the Move Relearner to get Charm back, gain a level and evolve into Sylveon
Then go to the Move Relearner again to get Baton Pass back?

Or does it not work? .-.

If anyone wants to know their tsv, I will be checking some in an hour. I just need a poke with your ot. I will be using powersaves and keysav.

Also, thanks to .com I didn't want to post this as last post of the page :P

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823

6. Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

7. Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Today is the last day for TSV matches only. Tomorrow I will open it up to everybody!

EDIT: See mostthe3rd's post above for help on figuring out your TSV. :)

so a few questions (by the way opened a new thread)
does anyone have a dwebble or any of its evos don't care about ivs or nature need it to have wide guard its for a breeding project I need to finish up...
and also how do you get drain punch on breloom?
Edit:(thread just opened)

Last edited:
Wait, maybe I'm just dumb but can't you delete Charm (or whatever Fairy move) for Baton Pass and not evolve.
Then go to the Move Relearner to get Charm back, gain a level and evolve into Sylveon
Then go to the Move Relearner again to get Baton Pass back?

Or does it not work? .-.
Sadly no, it doesn't include pre-evolution only moves. I just checked with the move reminder with Katie and Baby-Doll Eyes isn't available for her to relearn. So for now, it seems you can't get a Sylveon with Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, and Baton Pass. Maybe in ORAS if they allow transferred Pokemon to relearn egg moves/provide Hyper Voice and/or Heal Bell move tutors? Wouldn't get my hopes up though.

so a few questions (by the way opened a new thread)
does anyone have a dwebble or any of its evos don't care about ivs or nature need it to have wide guard its for a breeding project I need to finish up...
and also how do you get drain punch on breloom?
Move Tutor in B2/W2 either on Shroomish/Breloom itself or on something in the Fairy egg group that can learn it like Audino.

.com

Grumpy old man
Sadly no, it doesn't include pre-evolution only moves. I just checked with the move reminder with Katie and Baby-Doll Eyes isn't available for her to relearn. So for now, it seems you can't get a Sylveon with Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, and Baton Pass. Maybe in ORAS if they allow transferred Pokemon to relearn egg moves/provide Hyper Voice and/or Heal Bell move tutors? Wouldn't get my hopes up though.
Egg moves for Pokémon from previous generations, if forgotten on PokéTransferring, could not be relearnt. They weren't stored with the Pokémon like they are now.
They could add that a Pokémon can relearn any move it knows when PokéTransferred, but that would be an update to that app, no need to wait for ORAS.

Move Tutor in B2/W2 either on Shroomish/Breloom itself or on something in the Fairy egg group that can learn it like Audino.
ok thank you very much I had a feeling it was tutor only but was not sure either ways still looking for that dwebble

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a torchic for my kids :) Any breeding reject will do as the nature, evs, and IVs do not matter right now. I can trade you something in return but don't have too many extras save for 6 IV jap dittos and squirtles with random stats. Any help would be awesome! THANKS! IGN: ffg FC: 0963-0317-3500

If anyone wants to know their tsv, I will be checking some in an hour. I just need a poke with your ot. I will be using powersaves and keysav.

Also, thanks to .com I didn't want to post this as last post of the page :P
If you haven't tossed that Bunnellby I would appreciate the favor. If you have tossed it oh well

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Most people will probably have no preference for this, but I'll ask anyway. I'm about to RNG the swordsman trio in White 2, and I'm trying to decide if I should do them now (during the main story), or post Elite 4. They're Level 45 now, but post Elite 4 they'll be Level 65. Thoughts or preferences either way?

Most people will probably have no preference for this, but I'll ask anyway. I'm about to RNG the swordsman trio in White 2, and I'm trying to decide if I should do them now (during the main story), or post Elite 4. They're Level 45 now, but post Elite 4 they'll be Level 65. Thoughts or preferences either way?
I'd say post elite 4. If people use it in competitive battling, they'd like it to be at least lvl.50 for Battle Spot/Maison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)