XY OU Sun Bringer, Charizard Y.

Introduction:
Hello GUYS, Im T3aFalGa3 and this is my third RTM and competitive OU team ever so I'd really love if you could give some tips to me. Please forgive me English errors ,It's not my first language.
I build this team around mega Charizard Y, i think that megaZard Y is pretty strong and he can deal serious damage in the sun, So i made a team with the objective supporting him. But i also want to use the other pokemon at full extent when Charizard is gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Team:

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ice
Jolteon, Special Attacker, has a blazing fast base 130 Speed, a decently high base 110 Special Attack, Volt Absorb ability makes Jolteon immune to Electric-type attacks and he can check very fast threats such as Talonflame, Greninja, and Noivern.
Thunderbolt is Jolteon's most reliable STAB Electric-type move, and is useful for dealing with the Water- and Flying-types, Volt Switch gives Jolteon much-needed momentum against common switch-ins like Tyranitar and Ferrothorn, allowing for you to retaliate with a check of your own. Hidden Power Ice is essential in dealing with Gliscor and Garchomp, and Shadow Ball for OHKOing Gengar after and hits Aegislash decently hard after the extra power that Life Orb gives.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 SpA / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
Garchomp, Revenge Killer, Employing a Choice Scarf make Chomp to take full advantage of its great Speed. It also gives Garchomp the ability to act as a late-game cleaner after its main checks and counters have been disposed of. A Naive nature is used to boost Garchomp's Speed stat to the highest degree, allowing it to outpace as many Pokemon as possible.
Earthquake is Garchomp's main STAB move due to its high base power, spread effect, and all around great coverage. Outrage is Garchomp's most powerful move with a Choice Scarf, Stone Edge has a great power and nets a guaranteed 2HKO on Togekiss. Fire Blast is Garchomp's main option in the final move slot, roasting the likes of Ferrothorn and Skarmory, which can both shrug off Garchomp's other attacks

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy
- Moon Blast
Florges, Medicinal Herb, is one of the new Fairy-types introduced this generation, with outstanding Special Attack and Special Defense, However, a few moves do stand out: Aromatherapy and Wish. These 2 moves give it just the right amount of backing it needs to make a name for itself in this metagame.
Florges can work an excellent cleric; healing itself or others with Wish and Aromatherapy. it can also provide some form of offensive presence. A base 95 STAB move backed by a base 112 Special Attack is enough to dent quite a few Pokemon, possibly even OHKOing Pokemon if it's super-effective.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 216 Def / 248 HP / 44 Spd
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
Rotom-Wash, Physically Defensive, With it's ability Levitate getting rid of an otherwise crippling Ground weakness, Rotom-W has only one weakness in Grass type moves. A base 105 special attack stat won't be netting OHKO's left and right, but it's usable enough to do some serious damage. Speaking of stats, Rotom-W has superb defensive stats, with defense and special defense both at 107, Rotom-W will be able to take some hits.
Having trouble with a physical attacker? Let Rotom-W switch in, tank a hit, then retaliate with a Will-O-Wisp (Talonflame, Azumarill, SD Aegislash, Garchomp, Dragonite, Mega-Pinsir, etc), making their physical attacker unable to hurt you. Volt Switch and Hydro Pump have great coverage, as Volt Switch allows you to scout, while Hydro Pump does decent damage, and additionally, both moves get STAB.

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Spd/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Excadrill, Assault Vest, gains a massive boost to its Special Defense and can take on strong special attackers such as Kyurem-B, and more importantly, granting it more opportunities to use Rapid Spin, he can Rapid Spin against foes that would ordinarily OHKO it.
Earthquake is a powerful spread STAB move, Rock Slide is cool spread coverage move with flinch chance that hits Flying-types that evades Earthquake for neutral or super effective damage, Iron Head is a secondary STAB move. Mold Breaker is the best ability for the job, since it lets Excadrill to spam Earthquake more effectively.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 216 Spd / 252 SAtk / 40 HP
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost
The Star, Drought Wallbreaker, Aiming to make the best out of CharY's huge increase in SpA and the Drought Boost, this set is essentially to destroy anything that it comes by. It can operate in nearly any part of the game, but shines especially well mid- to late-game, where it can wallbreak or clean up the opposing team as required. If possible, keep Charizard-Y alive until its most important targets have been eliminated, as it is an extremely valuable nuke that typically shouldn't faint so soon in the game.
Fire Blast 2HKOes, if not totally incinerates, just about anything that doesn't resist or absorb it save for a small number of special walls. Solar Beam allows Charizard-Y to hit the Water- and Rock-types that resist Fire Blast, but it must be used while the sunlight is shining. Focus Blast gives Charizard-Y much needed coverage against Heatran and Tyranitar, both of which limit the use of Fire Blast and Solar Beam. Roost provides a great means of recovery, granting Charizard-Y longevity and going well in tandem with its high Special Defense.

Threat List:
Aegislash: Mixed.
Bisharp.
Breloom: Lead.
Charizard Mega X : Dragon Dance , after 2 DD i can't deal with this one. and he kill all my Pokemon.
Deoxys-S.
Dragonite.
Suicune: Calm Mind, after to Calm Mind with Rest i can't deal with this one .
Chansey.
Deoxys-D.
Gliscor: Substitute + Protect.
Venusaur Mega.

So this was my team, hope you leave suggestions on what I should remove/add/do. I'd love you to help me. Thanks for reading and Good Luck to all of you.

Thanks for Reading, Please Leave Suggestions!

Change Log:
-Garchomp Dragon Claw changed to Outrage.
-Rotom-Wash and Charizard-Y EV spread changed.
-Charizard-Y nature changed from Timid to Modest.

Last edited:
Hey, cool team there. From the looks of it M-charizard Y is the focus of your team, being able to come in and do extremely high amounts of damage to your opponent. Looking at your team as a whole, it looks to be Balance with Charizard as your sweeper. And it is a great team, but I have a few suggestions.

First of all, because this team is Balance I don't think it is the best idea to use Life Orb on Jolteon. Jolteon is a very frail Pokemon, and many Pokemon would be able to take it out with one hit meaning that it will usually get just 1 turn to attack before it faints. I recommend that you give Jolteon a Focus Sash over a Life Orb, because this allows Jolteon 2 turns to attack at the very least, and it can buy itself even more turns if it Volt Switches, preventing most Pokemon from getting off an attack on it due to its high speed. With Focus Sash, Charizard X, who you listed to be one of the threats to your team after 2 DDs, can not take it out with one hit, and with some prior damage Jolteon has a chance to beat it with 2 Shadow Balls depending on the Charizards bulk.

Your Garchomp set is just fine, although I suggest you use Outrage instead of Dragon Claw. Outrage has a significantly higher Base Power, doing far more damage than Dragon Claw. And while locking yourself into one move can be undesirable, not being able to take out your opponents Pokemon with one hit at a crucial stage of the battle is just as undesirable. Also Chansey, one of the other Pokemon on your threats list, can usually be taken out with 2 hits with Outrage, depending on the Chanseys spread.

Your Florges, Rotom-W and Charizard Y sets are fine as they are, but I recommend changing the set on your Excadrill. The Attacks are fine, but I don't think the EVs would be quite effective. Again, your team is balance so Excdarill would need more bulk investment, and the speed doesn't matter because it is Mold Breaker Excadrill, not Sand Rush, so it doesn't need the speed. Also it is Assault Vest, so it would be better for Excadrill to be bulky rather than fast. I suggest 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD, with an Adamant nature.

One of the threats I think you missed is Scarf Kyurem-B once Florges gets weakened. Also once Florges gets weakened, Latios with Surf can cause lots of problems for your team as well so you need to watch out for that, and if Charizard Y goes down then M-Venusaur can potentially wall your whole team. And the last Pokemon I think you might need to watch out for is Scarf Terrakion, which can cause a lot of problems for your whole team, again if Florges takes prior damage, so you need to always try to keep Florges at as high HP as possible. Other than that though, your team is really good.

So yeah, really cool team there and it can be really powerful once you tweak it here and there, so I really hope this all helps you!

Hey, cool team there. From the looks of it M-charizard Y is the focus of your team, being able to come in and do extremely high amounts of damage to your opponent. Looking at your team as a whole, it looks to be Balance with Charizard as your sweeper. And it is a great team, but I have a few suggestions.

First of all, because this team is Balance I don't think it is the best idea to use Life Orb on Jolteon. Jolteon is a very frail Pokemon, and many Pokemon would be able to take it out with one hit meaning that it will usually get just 1 turn to attack before it faints. I recommend that you give Jolteon a Focus Sash over a Life Orb, because this allows Jolteon 2 turns to attack at the very least, and it can buy itself even more turns if it Volt Switches, preventing most Pokemon from getting off an attack on it due to its high speed. With Focus Sash, Charizard X, who you listed to be one of the threats to your team after 2 DDs, can not take it out with one hit, and with some prior damage Jolteon has a chance to beat it with 2 Shadow Balls depending on the Charizards bulk.

Your Garchomp set is just fine, although I suggest you use Outrage instead of Dragon Claw. Outrage has a significantly higher Base Power, doing far more damage than Dragon Claw. And while locking yourself into one move can be undesirable, not being able to take out your opponents Pokemon with one hit at a crucial stage of the battle is just as undesirable. Also Chansey, one of the other Pokemon on your threats list, can usually be taken out with 2 hits with Outrage, depending on the Chanseys spread.

Your Florges, Rotom-W and Charizard Y sets are fine as they are, but I recommend changing the set on your Excadrill. The Attacks are fine, but I don't think the EVs would be quite effective. Again, your team is balance so Excdarill would need more bulk investment, and the speed doesn't matter because it is Mold Breaker Excadrill, not Sand Rush, so it doesn't need the speed. Also it is Assault Vest, so it would be better for Excadrill to be bulky rather than fast. I suggest 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD, with an Adamant nature.

One of the threats I think you missed is Scarf Kyurem-B once Florges gets weakened. Also once Florges gets weakened, Latios with Surf can cause lots of problems for your team as well so you need to watch out for that, and if Charizard Y goes down then M-Venusaur can potentially wall your whole team. And the last Pokemon I think you might need to watch out for is Scarf Terrakion, which can cause a lot of problems for your whole team, again if Florges takes prior damage, so you need to always try to keep Florges at as high HP as possible. Other than that though, your team is really good.

So yeah, really cool team there and it can be really powerful once you tweak it here and there, so I really hope this all helps you!

Thanks for the advices ssjjynx i will make sure to try everything you suggested.
-I will switch the Life Orb on Jolteon to a Focus Sash.
-I will try Outrage instead of Dragon Claw.
-I really like the new EV spread on Excadrill, as you said i need it to be more bulky to make sure to use Rapid Spin more, So I will try it right away.

As for the other treats, I usually get rid of Latios with Garchomp or Jolteon with a Shadow Ball, Scarf Kyurem-B
Florges can deal with him but i can also kill him with Scarf Chomp, I totally forgot about M-Venusaur this one is very pain to deal with when ZardY is gone, So I will make sure to add him to the threat list.

Eduardo2013

Banned deucer.
Slyveon does what florges does for the team better being able to wish pass and heal bell your team and have accessing to to hyper voice means you're not set up bait for pokemon that can run substitute and start setting up. So you can use the same Evs for slyveon because I outclasses florges badly in an OU environment. Also having max speed on Charizard doesn't really help it outspeed much in the OU meta game so an alternative ev spread of 40 HP 252 attack and 216 speed with modest will allow Charizard to absorb hits better with added bulk and also still allow it to outspeed what it needs to in OU. Also the Rotom set is a bit off since Rotom likes to have some speed investment for azumarill in the tier which is 44 speed ev to outspeed jolly belly drum. Then the rest of the ev are 248 hp and 216 def but if azumarill isn't a problem for your team you can opt to the leave the Evs as is.

Focus sash jolteon is very unreliable because of sand being heavily used in OU therefore breaking potential sashes so specs or life orb are the best option for him since according to his team jolteon main role is to provide offensive momentum for the team. Also HP investment is unnecessary on Excadrill because you want to be able to outspeed as much as possible to get hazards off the field for Charizard so the set he has is fine for the role Excadrill plays on the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slyveon does what florges does for the team better being able to wish pass and heal bell your team and have accessing to to hyper voice means you're not set up bait for pokemon that can run substitute and start setting up. So you can use the same Evs for slyveon because I outclasses florges badly in an OU environment. Also having max speed on Charizard doesn't really help it outspeed much in the OU meta game so an alternative ev spread of 40 HP 252 attack and 216 speed with modest will allow Charizard to absorb hits better with added bulk and also still allow it to outspeed what it needs to in OU. Also the Rotom set is a bit off since Rotom likes to have some speed investment for azumarill in the tier which is 44 speed ev to outspeed jolly belly drum. Then the rest of the ev are 248 hp and 216 def but if azumarill isn't a problem for your team you can opt to the leave the Evs as is.

Focus sash jolteon is very unreliable because of sand being heavily used in OU therefore breaking potential sashes so specs or life orb are the best option for him since according to his team jolteon main role is to provide offensive momentum for the team. Also HP investment is unnecessary on Excadrill because you want to be able to outspeed as much as possible to get hazards off the field for Charizard so the set he has is fine for the role Excadrill plays on the team.
Thank you a lot for you rate Eduardo2013.
-I was also think about the Focus Sash breaking due to the sand storm, because a lot of players use Tyranitar and Hippowdonn So I will keep Life Orb.
-I will also try Sylveon over Florges.
-For ZardY and Rotom I will make sure to switch the EV spread for both of them.

As for Excadrill i was think that i need full speed to outspeed the threats and also a little bulk to live some hits, So I tried this EV spread: 120 HP / 136 Atk / 252 SpD in Jolly nature, what do you guys think ?

Last edited:

Eduardo2013

Banned deucer.
Thank you a lot for you rate Eduardo2013.
-I was also think about the Focus Sash breaking due to the sand storm, because a lot of players use Tyranitar and Hippowdonn So I will keep Life Orb.
-I will also try Sylveon over Florges.
-For ZardY and Rotom I will make sure to switch the EV spread for both of them.

As for Excadrill i was think that i need full speed to outspeed the threats and also a little bulk to live some hits, So I tried this EV spread: 120 HP / 136 Atk / 252 SpD in Jolly nature, what do you guys think ?
I think 4 hp 252 attack and 252 speed jolly is best since assault vest can give you a good special defense boost with no investment. I personally would run air balloon to give it an immunity to one ground move since earthquake is so common in the ou meta game.

Speed on Excadrill is wasted EVs unless it is Sand Rush Drill, because otherwise he still gets outsped by all his threats despite the investment. One of the only threats that this makes a difference with is Breloom, who can outspeed Excadrill, but sleep doesn't matter as you have Aromatherapy on Florges. Which brings me to my next point. Sylveon spreads rarely run cleric sets outside of Wish, whereas cleric is Florges' middle name. Also, while sash does break to sand, you have a pokemon with sun on your team, so setting up weather shouldn't be a problem at all. Life Orb Jolteon may do more damage initially than Sash Jolteon, but if you compare how long the two of them last with each other, Sash Jolteon will have much more damage output throughout the battle, as it will tend to last considerably longer, presuming you deal with weather appropriately because Jolteons defences are way to low to do any proper work in a battle.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey T3aFalGa3 cool team! I really like the use of underrated mons such as jolteon and florges! I have a small suggestion though, try thunderwave on jolteon over shadowball. shadowball only hits latias aegislash and deoxys forms slightly harder than hp ice and thunderbolt respectively. Thunderwave means that charizard X won't be able to set up on you and that also gives you a lot of leverage vs fast mons in general as you will be able to cripple them allowing Charizard-Y and Excadrill to completely outspeed and take them out. Another suggestion i have is running leftovers and painsplit on your rotom-w over the chesto resto set. With Florges support you have a cleric so you don't have to worry about pesky status' and it is also your wish passer so if rotom gets low you can pass it a wish and bam all the way back up. That's basically all i got for you man. Solid team and hope i was some sort of help!

Eduardo2013

Banned deucer.
Speed on Excadrill is wasted EVs unless it is Sand Rush Drill, because otherwise he still gets outsped by all his threats despite the investment. One of the only threats that this makes a difference with is Breloom, who can outspeed Excadrill, but sleep doesn't matter as you have Aromatherapy on Florges. Which brings me to my next point. Sylveon spreads rarely run cleric sets outside of Wish, whereas cleric is Florges' middle name. Also, while sash does break to sand, you have a pokemon with sun on your team, so setting up weather shouldn't be a problem at all. Life Orb Jolteon may do more damage initially than Sash Jolteon, but if you compare how long the two of them last with each other, Sash Jolteon will have much more damage output throughout the battle, as it will tend to last considerably longer, presuming you deal with weather appropriately because Jolteons defences are way to low to do any proper work in a battle.
Speed isn't a waste of investment when Excadrill main job for this team is to keep rocks off the field to safety allow Charizard to wall break. Also how will sash jolteon have more damage output than life orb in all honesty I think specs is the best way to go with his jolteon. Gives it the most power while also not losing too much from offensive momentum and volt switch.

Speed isn't a waste of investment when Excadrill main job for this team is to keep rocks off the field to safety allow Charizard to wall break. Also how will sash jolteon have more damage output than life orb in all honesty I think specs is the best way to go with his jolteon. Gives it the most power while also not losing too much from offensive momentum and volt switch.
As I said, on Sand Rush Drill, speed is a great investment, but speed on Mold Breaker Excadrill is a waste because it doesn't really allow him to outspeed many threats, as all of them will still be faster even after Jolly + 252 evs. Specs and Life Orb may do more damage initially, but I'm talking long term, and Specs and Life Orb Jolteon do not last very long at all.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
As I saiid, on Sand Rush Drill, speed is a great investment, but speed on Mold Breaker Excadrill is a waste because it doesn't really allow him to outspeed many threats, as all of them will still be faster even after Jolly + 252 evs. Specs and Life Orb may do more damage initially, but I'm talking long term, and Specs and Life Orb Jolteon do not last very long at all.
Any Excadrill generally does not want to be outsped by common defensive mons (and some offensive ones) such as 44 speed Rotom W, Zapdos, max speed Aegislash, offensive Heatran, Dragonite if you run Adamant, plus Diggersby, Gardevoir pre-mega evo, Mamoswine, Heracross, and neutral natured Kyurem-B if you run Jolly. All these pokemon can outspeed and OHKO/2HKO an Excadrill that does not run speed, while an invested Excadrill can damage/KO them or get off a spin if you need it. So speed on Excadrill is not a waste, Mold Breaker or not.

T3aFalGa3 I also agree with aim about Thunder wave on Jolteon, which is currently setup bait for Charizard X which is a huge threat. Thunder Wave on Jolteon can cripple it and make it useless. Sash and Specs are poor options in my opinion; Jolteon is too weak without a boosting item, and as Jolteon is not immune to any form of residual damage, the sash will be easily broken; on the other hand Specs would boost Jolteon's power, but its choice-locked attacks would be rather easy to exploit for too many dangerous setup mons that you also mentioned in the threat list, such as SD Bisharp (sets up on HP Ice), Gliscor (locking Jolteon into thunderbolt would mean a free Substitute) and Zard X which can set up on any move. So Life Orb + Thunder Wave is the way to go. Your Charizard Y, like many other wallbreakers, will also enjoy paralysis support as it is somewhat held back by its middling speed.

I also agree with Sylveon>Florges, as it passes larger wishes to its teammates and actually hits harder than Florges with Pixilate Hyper Voice.

I also have my own suggestion. One of the main reasons why Dragonite and Charizard X have a field day with this team is that you lack Stealth Rock support: so I suggest you replace Assault Vest with Air Balloon on Excadrill and you replace Rock Slide with Stealth Rock. You don't need AV Exca's special bulk in my opinion when you can fall back on Sylveon to take the special attacks that Air Balloon Excadrill can't take, while now Excadrill can use Rapid Spin or set up rocks against many pokemon that rely on Earthquake to hit it. Also note that Gliscor cannot touch Excadrill if the balloon is intact, assuming it does not carry Knock Off. This kinda alleviates your problem with that.

Hope I helped, good luck with the team!

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head

Last edited:
I dislike how people are obsessed with Mega Y, when it's not even that good. Mega Charizard X in the team wouldn't be that bad.

Eduardo2013

Banned deucer.
I dislike how people are obsessed with Mega Y, when it's not even that good. Mega Charizard X in the team wouldn't be that bad.
Mega Charizard Y works well for his team to help get rid of the ground weakness brought by jolteon and Excadrill. Using mega Charizard X would just worsen the problem.

Hey T3aFalGa3 cool team! I really like the use of underrated mons such as jolteon and florges! I have a small suggestion though, try thunderwave on jolteon over shadowball. shadowball only hits latias aegislash and deoxys forms slightly harder than hp ice and thunderbolt respectively. Thunderwave means that charizard X won't be able to set up on you and that also gives you a lot of leverage vs fast mons in general as you will be able to cripple them allowing Charizard-Y and Excadrill to completely outspeed and take them out. Another suggestion i have is running leftovers and painsplit on your rotom-w over the chesto resto set. With Florges support you have a cleric so you don't have to worry about pesky status' and it is also your wish passer so if rotom gets low you can pass it a wish and bam all the way back up. That's basically all i got for you man. Solid team and hope i was some sort of help!
Any Excadrill generally does not want to be outsped by common defensive mons (and some offensive ones) such as 44 speed Rotom W, Zapdos, max speed Aegislash, offensive Heatran, Dragonite if you run Adamant, plus Diggersby, Gardevoir pre-mega evo, Mamoswine, Heracross, and neutral natured Kyurem-B if you run Jolly. All these pokemon can outspeed and OHKO/2HKO an Excadrill that does not run speed, while an invested Excadrill can damage/KO them or get off a spin if you need it. So speed on Excadrill is not a waste, Mold Breaker or not.

T3aFalGa3 I also agree with aim about Thunder wave on Jolteon, which is currently setup bait for Charizard X which is a huge threat. Thunder Wave on Jolteon can cripple it and make it useless. Sash and Specs are poor options in my opinion; Jolteon is too weak without a boosting item, and as Jolteon is not immune to any form of residual damage, the sash will be easily broken; on the other hand Specs would boost Jolteon's power, but its choice-locked attacks would be rather easy to exploit for too many dangerous setup mons that you also mentioned in the threat list, such as SD Bisharp (sets up on HP Ice), Gliscor (locking Jolteon into thunderbolt would mean a free Substitute) and Zard X which can set up on any move. So Life Orb + Thunder Wave is the way to go. Your Charizard Y, like many other wallbreakers, will also enjoy paralysis support as it is somewhat held back by its middling speed.

I also agree with Sylveon>Florges, as it passes larger wishes to its teammates and actually hits harder than Florges with Pixilate Hyper Voice.

I also have my own suggestion. One of the main reasons why Dragonite and Charizard X have a field day with this team is that you lack Stealth Rock support: so I suggest you replace Assault Vest with Air Balloon on Excadrill and you replace Rock Slide with Stealth Rock. You don't need AV Exca's special bulk in my opinion when you can fall back on Sylveon to take the special attacks that Air Balloon Excadrill can't take, while now Excadrill can use Rapid Spin or set up rocks against many pokemon that rely on Earthquake to hit it. Also note that Gliscor cannot touch Excadrill if the balloon is intact, assuming it does not carry Knock Off. This kinda alleviates your problem with that.

Hope I helped, good luck with the team!

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head

Inflikted and aim thank you very much, both of you for your suggestions.
I also like the idea of using Thunder Wave over Shadow Ball, As you guys said it will help a lot to contre Charizard X, And I already tested Sylveon and he work pretty will so i will use him instead of Florges, with this set:

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice

Usually I always use a pokemon that can set rocks, So I will make sure to use the Excadrill set , I really appreciate the help, guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)