The Gauntlet III [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with opponent's schedule, he showed up on the forums at the exact time and didn't even bother to play me, i had to stay awake only cause of this tour, now then, i'll be the one who settles the time for this battle, as i'm gmt +3, so the best time seems to be 7-10 pm (according to my time), it's either this or i'll be taking the activity win.
Just take the activity win then, between work and sleep and the time zone difference, I can't be online for a time that works for the both of us.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Announcement: Both Deoxys forms where just banned from OU, however, if Deoxys-D or Deoxys-S is not banned under your personal banlist for the Tournament, then you are allowed to use it for the remainder of the round

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Alright, I decided to give TheEnder an activity win, I would kinda like to know whats going on between the rest of the matches

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Activity win pls
For you or your opponent?

Edit: I think I know what you mean, if he doesn't respond to the thread by the deadline you will get a activity win, also since AuraRayquaza is not letting me PM him I'm just giving Rewer the activity win

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Going to ask activity win, my opponent didn't answer my VM.
Alright, since he he hasn't responded when you put it up on tuesday and he was on longer than that I can, going to do the same with Nog

Edit: Alright Round 2 is now over

For the uncompleted matches:
Felony won via Activity
deadsong won via Coinflip
Wario Land 3 won via Coinflip

Round 3 will be up shortly

Edit 2: Round 3 is now up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)