Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabe Sagginglobes coolking49 pdawg09 Trooperzerk Phadunk

I am actually too lazy to pm everyone of you so here are your values, the last number is your tsv:
| 5,1 | Bunnelby (F) | Josh | 47647 | 1545 | Trooperzerk
| 5,2 | Vullaby (F) | xSaggy | 20081 | 0124 | Saggingglobes
| 5,3 | Sawk (M) | Aditya | 61601 | 1078 | coolking49
| 5,4 | Bunnelby (F) | Pdawg | 17754 | 3868 | pdawg09
| 5,5 | Bulbasaur (M) | Gabe | 06318 | 1841 | Gabe
| 5,6 | Bunnelby (M) | Deak | 25755 | 2724 | Phadunk

I won't spam this thread anymore tonight, I promise^^

edit: .com if you want to add them to the list, I wrote the smogon names next to the values

Last edited:
Thanks mostthe3rd!

Keep or toss? Is this even tradable?

Moltres
Calm | Pressure
31/15/31/28/31/31
Hidden Power Electric
That is a keep IMO. If it had an even ATT, it would have had Hp grass, so that's a bit sad. But still a great capture nonetheless :3. And yes, that definitely is tradeable

If anyone has a shellos/gastrodon for trade I have some 4iv spitbacks, deino, chimchar, skiddo, vullaby, litwick, and noibat. Pm if interested

LF: Female Shinx/Luxio/Luxray caught in a Quick Ball
and a Female Phanpy/Donphan caught in a Timer Ball, Luxury Ball, or (preferred) a Heavy Ball

I don't care about IV's or natures, I just need them for breeding.
I'd really appreciate your help :)

Gabe Sagginglobes coolking49 pdawg09 Trooperzerk Phadunk

I am actually too lazy to pm everyone of you so here are your values, the last number is your tsv:
| 5,1 | Bunnelby (F) | Josh | 47647 | 1545 | Trooperzerk
| 5,2 | Vullaby (F) | xSaggy | 20081 | 0124 | Saggingglobes
| 5,3 | Sawk (M) | Aditya | 61601 | 1078 | coolking49
| 5,4 | Bunnelby (F) | Pdawg | 17754 | 3868 | pdawg09
| 5,5 | Bulbasaur (M) | Gabe | 06318 | 1841 | Gabe
| 5,6 | Bunnelby (M) | Deak | 25755 | 2724 | Phadunk

I won't spam this thread anymore tonight, I promise^^

edit: .com if you want to add them to the list, I wrote the smogon names next to the values
Thanms

Damn shame EnGarde doesn't have any shiny eggs with my number. The hunt continues lol

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823

6. Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

7. Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Today is the last day for TSV matches only. Tomorrow I will open it up to everybody!

Special thanks to mostthe3rd for checking TSVs for members of the community. I really appreciate it that the community can come together to help people get fun shiny pokemon, and that you helped make that happen. :)

Also, if there's a community list of TSVs, I'd like to add mine to the mix. It is 1185. :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you add me ?? I need a pokemon in your safari =V
( Mine is fire btw )

Also, whats the quickest way to get a pokemon with soak ??
Catch a Level 27 Psyduck on Route 22 (they're common if you're surfing). It learns Soak at level 36.

Edit: Esmeya's way is better. Super Rod caught Basculin already knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)