(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleffa
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard/ Cute Charm
Egg Moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Metronome, Charm
As for IVs i have some spitbacks that i believe are 5 IV as i mainly breed for 6IV Pkmn only.
So i think i have a 5IV Cleffa, if not then i can breed you one :)

Cleffa
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard/ Cute Charm
Egg Moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Metronome, Charm
As for IVs i have some spitbacks that i believe are 5 IV as i mainly breed for 6IV Pkmn only.
So i think i have a 5IV Cleffa, if not then i can breed you one :)
OK deal. I can do spitback for spitback if you want VM/PM when you are ready :D

can you cmt for a female
#225 Delibird
Stock: 0
Ability: Hustle
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Shard. Destiny Bond, Fake Out, Ice Punch
#585 Deerling(winter)
Ability: Sap Sipper/Chlorophyll/Serene Grace(HA)
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Grass Whistle, Synthesis

Hello,

I'm interested in your Female Jolly Trapinch in Safari Ball and Female Feebas (Timid Nature) in Dream Ball.

Would you be interested in 2 of the following:
- Male Relaxed Blue Shellos, Storm Drain, Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Nest Ball
- Male Sassy Duskull, Levitate, Night Shade, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond, Net Ball
- Male Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, Dive Ball

Thanks

Hello,

I'm interested in your Female Jolly Trapinch in Safari Ball and Female Feebas (Timid Nature) in Dream Ball.

Would you be interested in 2 of the following:
- Male Relaxed Blue Shellos, Storm Drain, Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Nest Ball
- Male Sassy Duskull, Levitate, Night Shade, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond, Net Ball
- Male Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, Dive Ball

Thanks
The shop is closed for now. I'm full on request, plus I'm not interested in trading males. Thanks for the interest though.

hey, i didn't see anything i desperately needed.

do you want to breed/train some something, and i'll just go and catch/transfer parents for you to use?

hey, i didn't see anything i desperately needed.

do you want to breed/train some something, and i'll just go and catch/transfer parents for you to use?
Oh ok then what do you have in mind for me to breed/train? and yeah I can work with just the wild transfers and trade back a finished 5IV

Oh ok then what do you have in mind for me to breed/train? and yeah I can work with just the wild transfers and trade back a finished 5IV
is a gorebyss ok? gender doesn't matter at all. i think i might use it for my AS playthrough.

but i'll get you ralts/buizel female spitbacks (i haven't started breeding them yet, but i'll do 5IV ditto, correct nature, and give you the first female that comes out) and one of each ponyta, both female, one in a heavy, and one one in a fast. is all of that ok?

is a gorebyss ok? gender doesn't matter at all. i think i might use it for my AS playthrough.

but i'll get you ralts/buizel female spitbacks (i haven't started breeding them yet, but i'll do 5IV ditto, correct nature, and give you the first female that comes out) and one of each ponyta, both female, one in a heavy, and one one in a fast. is all of that ok?
Ok so something like this?

Nickname: ?
Ability: Shell Armor>Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EV Spread: 4HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
Egg Moves: Barrier, Confuse Ray, Brine, Muddy Water
Item: DeepSeaScale, So it will evolve when I trade it to you?

oh, no i mean train or breed. i want it at lv1 and unevolved, but everything else is good.
Ok then but a single 5 IV is a cheap prize to pay for 4 pokemon... I will try to give you female spitbacks of Pokemon I dont see in your thread or how about one of the 4IV shinys I hatched using your pokemon as parent trapinch or pinsir :D you can even take trapinch to your AS journey.

Ok then but a single 5 IV is a cheap prize to pay for 4 pokemon... I will try to give you female spitbacks of Pokemon I dont see in your thread or how about one of the 4IV shinys I hatched using your pokemon as parent trapinch or pinsir :D you can even take trapinch to your AS journey.
It's a deal. Try to think of a good nickname for trapinch and hope he gets a mega :(

Ok thanks anyways. Let me know if you open again, I could breed the females.
The shop is open now. I'm only interested in your dive ball wingull, female of course. So pick the one you want trapinch or feebas, we can do a 5iv or spitbac ktrade.

Dive ball, Cursed body please. Females for both Larvesta and Frillish
Ok Jer I'll add you to the pending list. I'm somewhat busy during the week so I'll probably have your pokemon ready by wednesday or next weekend at worst.

Reactions: Jer
Awesome, I'll breed the Wingull for your Feebas then :)
I have female 5IV spitbacks of both trapinch and feebas, I can trade both of them for a 5IV flawless wingull female. Are you interested in that kind of trade? Otherwise I'll breed a 5IV flawles feebas for you.

I have female 5IV spitbacks of both trapinch and feebas, I can trade both of them for a 5IV flawless wingull female. Are you interested in that kind of trade? Otherwise I'll breed a 5IV flawles feebas for you.
Sounds good! Let me know when you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)