The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 2 - Read post #151

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
USA East vs. Canada

ADV: BKC vs Texas Cloverleaf > we talkin bou practice?

DPP: august vs Iconic > 2 lords and rlly cool niggas,,,, it all depends on which kevin team theyr using is shittier (jk lord aug builds his own shit)
BW: Bad Ass vs Funkasaurus > badass said he wasnt gonna choke anymore,,,, hopefully the dick in his throat agrees too ; also funk plays pokemon?
XY: dragonuser vs Mizuhume > sry idm doubles queen but -- [09/07/2014 19:02:12] Mizuzu: me vs du [09/07/2014 19:02:13] Mizuzu: im going for the upset [09/07/2014 19:02:24] Hugo: you're going to be upset
XY: CTC vs Wepwn > waxed dat ass twice in ost niggas already got lordophobia nice,,, jk kid hav fun
XY: bro fist vs Jirachee > sry jirachee but whats a mere mortal to a lord slayer,,,,
XY: aim vs FLCL > whats up guys its yaboi pokeaim here bringing u another showdown live, in this game i will be playing against flcl for smogon world cup,,, lets look at the matchup real quick,,, ahh i know for a fact that hes gonna go to his xxx but imma be real and just xxx real qucik NICE he did it ahhhh oh i got a crit! lemme just type in sorry and pretend like I mean it :]]]]]]] rate comment subscribe!
XY: gr8astard vs Soulgazer > lel lemme jus switch around and sac my whole team against 12-0bastard maybe he wont have a garchomp,,,, nice,,,,
wait what if this nigga 6-0s everyone all tour,,, plz stop this madness sg i suggest final gambit scarf victini lead to guarentee a kill (wont work if the (BAN ME PLEASE) spams mola again)
USA West (4) vs. Asia (3)

ADV: undisputed vs Veteran in Love > my fuckin boi kev,,,, come thru w another 1-6 comeback (no salt)
DPP: Philip7086 vs Whitequeen > pokebattle executive philip7086 wants to battle! pokebattle executive philip7086 sent out sweaty programmer goons, whitequeen is infatuated and is immobilized by gayness! pokebattle executive philip7086 won the battle!
BW: reyscarface vs PttP > luckhaxface nice,,, but i dont want asia to win either,,, hope both lose nice,,,, nothin personal ptp,,,
XY: Bloo vs blarajan > my bae,,,, why the bourgeoisie always gotta hold down the slumdogs,,,, i hope u Crush This Cretin brother jan,,,,
XY: Dice vs -Tsunami- > my other bae has proven time and time again how shit hes become at pokemon (or maybe its just xy), i hope med school is workin out alright at least. shake is a bag of shit but the droplets of east cum still tethered to the back of his throat should still have some degree of effectiveness.
XY: Valentine vs Squirrel > dunno who this guys is but seems like an avid user of stolen lord teams courtesy of snakeitup. so basically 2 users of stolen lord teams,,,, so the less ass player should win
XY: ben gay vs HSA > harry essay,,,, if posting a log of u ghosting could prove something then a yun nigga shud hav quite a bit of prestige by now,,,,
XY: King vs lust > as shitty as the teams he uses r, jasons on a roll and nothing is scarier in pokemon than playing an avg player w a wierd ass team who makes fearless(ly retarded) plays. gl ol pal and remember,,, lindsey no,,,,,,

USA Metro (5) vs. Brazil (3)

ADV: JabbaTheGriffin vs DracoMalfoy > not too famil but i hrd dmalf was a legend at dpp,,, perhaps the same could be said about adv? my only impression of jab is his luck streak in spl,,, drove my boi blunder all the way 2 the edge of the bench icu,,,
DPP: Delta 2777 vs Hantsuki > 3-0 flexin,,,, i thot hantsuki playd rby,,,,
BW: Limitless vs yan[sogeking] > as bad as both r at bw,,,, soge is less ass; but thats just comparing dogshit to horseshit (jk). lets see whether the innovator of lead breaker1breaker2 speed pivot sweeper core can stand up to the idm official tester/team stealer
XY: Reverb vs papai noel > has papai made any noise since the luck streak in frontier? so just another yan ghosting slot ok,,,
XY: WECAMEASROMANS vs Dekzeh > ICUMINTROJANS would be a pretty nice showdown nick eh,,,, they call me the innovator lord shepherd,,, also dekzeh uses some of the worst teams known to man no offense bruh
XY: Adam vs Destiny Device > my boi adam bout 2 buy showdown and manipulate hax to victory,,, oh wait his opponent is just another yan ghosting slot then such measures r not nec
XY: Laurel vs KratosMana > even the god of war shall fall victim to the god of,,,, the 2-1 god himself,,,,
XY: Kevin Garrett vs Hill > another avid user of stolen lord teams (at least in spl) hopefully he has some leftover courtesy of snakeitup

Germany (3) vs. Spain (3)

ADV: Conflict vs M Dragon > weezy m baby and the m is for mashin afrab monkeys nice,,, also for merciless
DPP: Fakes vs DestinyUnknown > once again battle of 2 (BAN ME PLEASE) idg how fakes always gets a (BAN ME PLEASE) opponent i guess birds of feather
BW: TV-Rocka vs Light the Thunder > fuk rocka haxed me in one smogtour,,, was gonn be my first dp tour victory so go fuk urself
XY: Sebixxl vs Axel10 > who?
XY: Lohgock vs Soulwind > my fuckin boi,,,, bout to redeem the lack of tour performance all yr hehe bwoi,,,
XY: Steve Angello vs Blue Eon > tim gonna come thru with his barbaracle dragalge innovations,,, we believe
XY: CrashinBoomBang vs Mr. Reptile > lol just an alice ghosting slot "oh fuck this game im not playing that shit wcop" nice n whipped schwuchtel why dont u go play habbo hotel and let alice see the dirty things u say to the 12 yr old bobbas u bowlcut havin ass fiend,,,
XY: Lockheed vs Ecuacion > who?

Last edited:

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
there is also a positive correlation between people being on the bench and the amount of shit they talk
i'm not just on the bench i'm an ass man, i was chosen specifcally because my ass is better at warming the bench than most

Reactions: CTC
O you mean you're not acting like a little bitch every day on irc trying to get him to play early ?
It means that since I have the privilege of spending time with some amazing kids at an amazing camp, I'm going to take full advantage of that opportunity. Don't take this out of context either- I'm not talking about me being a child molester because I'm certainly not one, but I am a counselor for 5th graders and they are approaching their last few days of camp. I want to be there for them, not playing pokemon, and that's why I'm going to be putting it off. I tried to get you to play me as soon as possible because I wanted to be able to spend time with these kids, you're just not level headed enough to fucking schedule with me so I had to come on every day to try to plan something with you. Stop acting like a pretentious bitch and learn how to get your priorities straight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)