Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for trading! That's the first official trade of this thread :D

Also all of the pokemon that I have are listed, just need to add in the items section.
Was glad to help:) Don't like using Dragons this gen anyway, Fairies are everywhere lol
And congrats with the first official trade! Hope we can trade again in the future

Adamant/Jolly/Impish
Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A

do you have this caught in a special ball? Or could you catch a female in a luxury/dive/repeat ball with Speed boost in friend safari??

Adamant/Jolly/Impish
Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31

do you have this caught in a special ball? Or could you catch a female in a luxury/dive/repeat ball with Speed boost in friend safari??
I do not have it currently in a special ball, I will check to see if I have a Whirlipede Friend Safari

EDIT: I don't have a Whirlipede FS, sorry

CMT for:
(credit to based Antar )
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Level 100, knows Defog
No EVs
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 5

Unless they're free, which is what I think I remember on Antar's thread :P)

CMT for:
(credit to based Antar )
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Level 100, knows Defog
No EVs
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 5

Unless they're free, which is what I think I remember on Antar's thread :P)
Antar gives em out free, one per person of any nature they want. I assume he's fine with me trading them for stuff, if he says otherwise then I'll remove it. Will check your thread in a sec.

EDIT: Would like the Kyogre, I can find you a cloner if you still need it cloned, if that's too much trouble the Entei would be good.

Antar gives em out free, one per person of any nature they want. I assume he's fine with me trading them for stuff, if he says otherwise then I'll remove it. Will check your thread in a sec.

EDIT: Would like the Kyogre, I can find you a cloner if you still need it cloned, if that's too much trouble the Entei would be good.
I'm kinda busy right now (Should be ok with that), I'll get back to you later.

UPDATE: Have managed to get a bunch of stuff cloned, notable additions over the past day or two include (but are not limited to!):
Adamant Arceus w/Move Tutor moves, RNG'd Adamant Scyther w/Knock Off, Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/3 Shiny Honedge, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Naive Absol, 31/31/27/31/13/12 Adamant Diancie

Hello!I'm interested in your Timid Defog Arceus.I can offer:
1)Naive Archen, 5ivs(Def is 20, more or less), with Head Smash and Earth Power.
2)Jolly Kabuto, 5ivs, with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain, with both Hidden or non Hidden Ability, in Dream Ball.
3)Timid Joltik, 5ivs, with HP Ice, in Velox Ball.
4)Timid Keldeo, 5ivs, with HP Ghost.
5)Timid Meloetta, 6ivs, ready to battle(EVs:6 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spe).
Let me know!:)

659: Bunnelby

Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Huge Power
31/31/31/x/31/31

This and a Pinsir both adamant preferably (pinsirs ability doesnt matter)
I can offer hp ice eletric and a gooey 5iv goomy (calm i think) or a level 100 competitive naive charazard (Y) 31/x/31/31/31/31
dragon pulse, flame thrower, solar beam and airslash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)