Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to make a team of 6 dragonites at all? It's the only way to be the very best, like noone ever was.
Nope. You can only have more than one of the same Pokemon in a custom battle, which means you have to ask someone that's willing to have a custom battle with you.

I thought for sure the species clause was nonexistent in ubers! Also i posted this again because I thought it messed up so sorry for reposting :( im such a noob

It would succeed

For Dragonite is the best pokemon in the game! 6 Dragonites is basically instant winning! The only thing that can possibly stop it is cloyster, so how would it do bad

I thought it was my own post lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Who closed my thread?
Hi there, could I kindly ask you to stop making posts which are clogging up this thread, you can simply click 'Edit' on the first one that you made. As you can see, all you posts which were previously multiple ones have been combined into one by one of the Moderators, can I ask that you keep it that way, thank you!

I will stop once people leave my threads alone :(
People are telling me to ask every question on this thread instead of me opening my thread. When I kindly ask why they don't answer and suddenly a moderator closes the entire thread! Please tell me why people are asking me to put every question here instead of my own thread and why the moderators keep closing the thread! Also why did the thread call me fat?

Last edited:
Is it possible for cloyster to receive icesicle spear and rock blast through breeding? If so tell me what to do to allow him to learn those both via egg move! Sorry if this is still clogging the thread up!

I will stop once people leave my threads alone :(
People are telling me to ask every question on this thread instead of me opening my thread. When I kindly ask why they don't answer and suddenly a moderator closes the entire thread! Please tell me why people are asking me to put every question here instead of my own thread and why the moderators keep closing the thread! Also why did the thread call me fat?
Maybe you should take the hint and start posting your questions here, that is what this thread is for after all. And we are always happy to answer any questions you have as long as you follow forum rules :]

Is it possible for cloyster to receive icesicle spear and rock blast through breeding? If so tell me what to do to allow him to learn those both via egg move! Sorry if this is still clogging the thread up!
Breed shellder with a corsola, omanyte/omastar or anorith/armaldo to get rock blast. And shellder learns icicle spear at level 13

OK, so i'm pretty upset, I took like an hour and a half to make my team on PS and when I go to make a name on the showdown simulator I put a name in and nothing happens, I've tried the /nick typenamehere thing and nothing happened. please please please help me!

OK, so i'm pretty upset, I took like an hour and a half to make my team on PS and when I go to make a name on the showdown simulator I put a name in and nothing happens, I've tried the /nick typenamehere thing and nothing happened. please please please help me!
The server may be lagging its not a huge problem and will probably be fixed soon. Currently there is quite a large amount of uptime(over 4 days) so you'll most likely be able to continue after the next restart

How do you report people on showdown? I had to deal with a number of rude, sexist people in my last match. At least I won but still.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How do you report people on showdown? I had to deal with a number of rude, sexist people in my last match. At least I won but still.
Go to the 'Lobby' and PM one of the Global Staff who have a % or @ beside their name. You can find the list of them here : http://www.smogon.com/sim/staff_list

If it wasn't as bad as you think, you can /ignore but yeah, provide us with a battle replay link or screenshot and we will deal with it :)

Go to the 'Lobby' and PM one of the Global Staff who have a % or @ beside their name. You can find the list of them here : http://www.smogon.com/sim/staff_list

If it wasn't as bad as you think, you can /ignore but yeah, provide us with a battle replay link or screenshot and we will deal with it :)
Thanks. Yeah I still have a link for the match... I've already contacted one of the mods and I'm currently waiting for a response.

So, I'm planning to run my own Showdown server for a few friends.
Would it be possible to use custom Pokemon sprites instead of the official ones on the site? For instance, people who want to have fun and use things like moemon or little doodles.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I believe there is no way for you to use custom sprites, do correct me if im wrong, but if you want to use the AFD sprites, try this link.
The only way to modify the sprites is to get your own server and load your own client. Then you should be able to modify any sprite in PS [and even add new ones].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)