The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Acklow sux
btw the princess is/ was voiced by the same person who did kaori from one week friends. How much do you want to bet she's not gone for good

overall a start that makes you want to keep watching

havent watched aldnoah yet (plan to later), but that same voice actor is also touka in tokyo ghoul and akame in akame ga kill
shes good, one of if not the best up and coming voice actor tbh

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Acklow sux
btw the princess is/ was voiced by the same person who did kaori from one week friends. How much do you want to bet she's not gone for good

overall a start that makes you want to keep watching

I doubt that. There's obviously a twist and you know it. There's no way they would set it up like that. It's very predictable in that way but I'm sure there's a good way that they'll explain how she

survived

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.
SAO II boys. I predict it will be overall mediocre, 2/4
I don't know why this is happening after how poorly the second half of SAO was...However, it's fans will overhype it and it'll be all over the internet like last time >.>
inb4 horrible cosplays from SAO2

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Jinsei was
Tits aside, this was a genuinely enjoyable show and definitely worth the watch imo. It has some pretty stereotypical anime characters but that's fine and just makes it a nice fun, easy series to watch =]

Worried about Aldnoah. Urobuchi is only doing 3(?) episodes I think, and then it's off to different writers who are ..not really consistent.

Though I guess Urobuchi himself isn't that great at concluding a series so we'll see, just hoping this doesn't become garbage like Valrave, definitely a great first episode though.

ALDNOAH IS GOD
TOKYO GHOUL IS GOD
AO HARU RIDE IS GOD

glasslip is interesting
rail wars is acceptable
hamatora is meh but i've invested too much time in this series to drop it now. ditto sao

Terror in Tokyo / Tokyo Ghoul / Psycho-Pass Edit

Thursdays.

EDIT: There's also the Persona 4 re-adaptation I keep forgetting about, for good reason, probably.

Last edited:

RODAN

Banned deucer.
ALDNOAH IS GOD
TOKYO GHOUL IS GOD
AO HARU RIDE IS GOD

glasslip is interesting
rail wars is acceptable
hamatora is meh but i've invested too much time in this series to drop it now. ditto sao
sorry nigga ao haru ride is TRIPE, watch the superior romance show gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I ended up reading the manga for Tokyo Ghoul up to the latest scanlation. It's really good and reminds me of Deadman Wonderland, which was a really good manga as well. My only gripe is the theme, but the character growth for the MC is absolutely phenomenal and different as opposed to what we usually see. Plus he's not a wuss like the MC in Deadman Wonderland.

I literally came everywhere watching zankyou no terror, it was brilliant
also I stopped reading Tokyo ghoul manga when I found out there was an anime (read 20 chapters iirc)
this season is shaping up to be a really great one so far

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah zankyou no terror ep1 was amazing, lets hope they don't ruin it next episodes..

also is rail wars actually good or is it just RODAN hyping it because 'trains'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)