Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Im looking for a landorus with stealth rock for my wifi team. ideally untrained and impish. adamant would be ok too.
I have to trade
-shiny win2011 entei (adamant) completely untouched.
-shiny win2011 suicine (relaxed) completely untouched.
-quite a few legendaries, pixie trio, musketeer trio, deoxys, victini, mew, darkrai
- shiny shaymin - ot nia

thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Someone her got these?

1,1 - Rufflet (M) - Adamant - Hustle - 31.31.31.17.31.31 [1760]
1,2 - Rufflet (M) - Adamant - Hustle - 31.31.31.08.31.31 [0037]
2,4 - Rufflet (M) - Adamant - Hustle - 31.31.31.10.31.31 [0904]
3,1 - Rufflet (M) - Adamant - Hustle - 31.31.31.01.31.31 [3936]

Found 3 of those on Reddit, haven't got any replies so trying here. Let me know.
Nothing on .com's list. Although, I have a feeling the 1760 guy will reply in a moment since he seems to have just come online reddit ^^.

Ferrothorn is the only thing that I know could b benefit from a brave nature. Is there anything else?
The reason most people use Brave nature in the first place is to benefit in Trick Room teams. Thus, any physical Pokemon with relatively low speed (50 or lower in most cases) could potentially benefit from it.
Also, someone mentioned this before, but I too like the brave nature on my Escavalier.

So far I've managed to successfully RNG Tornadus and Thundurus with the Dream Radar. Thanks to those whose words made the process easier on me.

Now a question: Can I move Dream Tornadus and Thudurus to my Black1 to activate the process to catch Landorus (best ball?)? Still also gonna try to catch a Dream Landorus too.

Thanks again so far!

Looking for HA tauros (sheer force). Ivs and nature doesn't matter.
Offering 4 iv pokes (non legendaries). Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I got it

Hi there! I'm looking for the following (bolded words are necessary):

Hippopotas (F)
Impish | Sand Stream
Moves: Stealth Rock, Slack Off
No EVS

IVs can be whatever quite honestly

What I'm offering for this:

Mudkip (M)
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA) | Torrent
Moves: Growl, Mud Bomb, Wide Guard, Avalanche (egg moves)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
No EVs
OT: Gabe (assured by him that these were fully redistributable)
TID: 06318

If you're interested, please reply here or PM me!

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone! I'm back looking for more EV trainers. I need 5 more Pokemon trained today. They will be fed their vitamins before I hand them over so it should be easy training for you. Same offer as before, 12 Items of your choice. Anything from Mega Stones, Ability Capsules, Heart Scales, Unique Items like Leftovers to PP Max. Any 12 items you want as I have every item available in the game. Just message me the list of items you want in return please and I'll get right back with you with the list of Pokes and their respective EVs.

---- EDIT-----

Found a trainer, keep a lookout for more requests!

Last edited:
Would someone be kind enough to tell me what crucial threats choice scarf medicham does not outspeed if it runs adamant nature? Im currently running jolly but ive lost one too many battles because I BARELY miss kills with it. I just want to know if the extra power is worth the speed drop. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)