Official XY OU Suspect Process, Round 4, Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well that was super quick.

I'll keep the thread open in case people who haven't voted yet want to vote to qualify for TC, but the future votes don't matter towards the result.

We had 85 qualified voters with a 60% requirement to ban, meaning 51 votes needed to ban.

At the moment, Deoxys-D has 66 ban votes and Deoxys-S has 67 ban votes, so both are easily banned with at worst (assuming the remaining votes are all no ban) 78% and 79% percentage supermajorities.

Thanks for participating and/or following the suspect test.

We'll have this reflected in our showdown server and appropriate OU tournaments ASAP.

Look forward to the next one!

(also a senior staffer less lazy than big me can unmoderate this thread and make the votes public :P)

oh, Jhonn Willian voted too during this but I accidently deleted his post in the moderation queue so if you want to post again that would be nice ^_^

Remember, this is only enforced on SMOGON servers and SMOGON tournaments. It is ENTIRELY up to you to decide whether or not you decide to adhere to our community's rules and tiers. If you don't agree with a ban, please, play whatever you want on whichever servers / tournaments you want to play. We do NOT claim we are official and our tiering decisions are made BY our community FOR our community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)