Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.
Though a slight chance, there is potential for character reveal. Think of the possibilities.
(I'm not a huge Melee fan, same with Mewtwo at that, but if Mewtwo is playable again where better to show him off then at a Melee tourney)

Pic of the day. I talked about an attack with a far reach in yesterday's post, but it didn't compare to Palutena's up smash attack! No joke, it reaches really far. It reached so far in this shot that even the rocketbarrels got blown up.

That said, if we're talking just about range, even that can't beat Palutena's power, Heavenly Light. It has quite a damage field. However, this is a no-flinch attack, which means the opponents won't react to the damage!

(Thanks for the help mod)
I think I want to main her now...

Pic of the day. Just like in the original game, the Dark Emperor can cause status changes based on a fighter's color. Red types generally get powered up. On a different subject, the Mii Fighter is wearing a Mii Force Helmet.

(Thats right, another Mii outfit. Thanks Sakurai)

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.

Pic of the day. Just like in the original game, the Dark Emperor can cause status changes based on a fighter's color. Red types generally get powered up. On a different subject, the Mii Fighter is wearing a Mii Force Helmet.

(Thats right, another Mii outfit. Thanks Sakurai)
Lady Villager looks SO CUTE

Pic of the day. The character farther in the back isn't from the Imperial forces, and the character in the front is not the infamous drum-playing puppet in Osaka. No, Mario is actually wearing an outfit from Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course! NES Open Tournament Golf might be a more familiar title.

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.

Pic of the day. The character farther in the back isn't from the Imperial forces, and the character in the front is not the infamous drum-playing puppet in Osaka. No, Mario is actually wearing an outfit from Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course! NES Open Tournament Golf might be a more familiar title.
Finally two looking outfits. Good Job Nintendo you're doing something right with this game.

Pic of the day. Pac-Man's up taunt is known as Namco Roulette! Namco characters from the 1980s will randomly appear.

(Comment)

See? There's a variety of characters. Huh? One of them looks pretty recent.

(For the record, there is a 3DS direct at 7am EST. Though its based around third party games, its worth taking a look at.)

Last edited:
Oh, by the way! I'd like to reveal a new challenger. Instead of doing the unveiling on something like a Nintendo Direct, we're going to live-stream the reveal on the official website on Monday, July 14, at 7:00 AM US Pacific Time (4:00 PM European Central Time). Looks like we're nearing the bottom of the stash of new challenger videos that we've made... Like always, we put a lot of effort into it, so I hope you'll enjoy watching it live.
Link to the post, link to the stream.

Having not paid any attention to Smash or this thread for many months, I didn't even know they apparently pulled the trigger on Pacman as a playable character. Sweetness.

So you can use Mii characters as a kind of create-a-fighter I guess?

I'm also really going to have to consider a 3DS XL for Smash, playing on a tiny original 3DS is becoming less and less appealing...

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
While Im not a huge Ridley fan, I strongly believe that Ridley may very well be the next fighter introduced into Smash Bros. Ridley has been hinted at many times, in the past, and now. When Nintendo is hyping up a fighter with a countdown you know its going to be very good; something thats been in the works for a while. Ridley is a name that would deliver to the hype because of how adored and loved the character is in the Smash Universe. However in the chance that Ridley isn't picked I have to place my money on a new IP or possibly a wild card pick such as Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, or possibly both. I also feel that rather than getting one character, Sakurai will provide us with two characters. It could easily be achieved by having a returning character come out at the start of the video, while the new character interacts with that character. This can't work for everyone (i.e the reveal is Chrom, we already have our Fire Emblem Cast) but it could work well for a Star Fox new reveal ( i.e having Wolf show up then having Slippy). Its a bit of a stretch but I feel they could reveal a return fighter and the new hyped fighter. I think that if Nintendo wishes to reveal any more new fighters( assuming this isn't the last one) they should do more countdown clocks, it adds more suspense in my opinion, and makes us more excited when we get a reveal, or even more annoyed when we get a bad egg( PacMan Im looking dead at you). Anyways Im looking forward to the next new fighter and hope its someone that'll wow us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)