The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 2 - Read post #151

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
It means that since I have the privilege of spending time with some amazing kids at an amazing camp, I'm going to take full advantage of that opportunity. Don't take this out of context either- I'm not talking about me being a child molester because I'm certainly not one, but I am a counselor for 5th graders and they are approaching their last few days of camp. I want to be there for them, not playing pokemon, and that's why I'm going to be putting it off. I tried to get you to play me as soon as possible because I wanted to be able to spend time with these kids, you're just not level headed enough to fucking schedule with me so I had to come on every day to try to plan something with you. Stop acting like a pretentious bitch and learn how to get your priorities straight.
jason idk how to put this but,,,, I don't think ur gonna be walkin out of that camp,,,,

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Me and WECAMEASROMANS scheduled to play on Sunday 19:00 EST.

We also made an agreement to apply the Deoxys-D/S bans to our match even though it should only be official next round.

LGI BARIL @_@

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Yo, just letting everyone out there to know.... if you decide on using a team with more than 1 BP user, or decide to use deoxys-s or deoxys-d, even though its unbanned for this round, it will still be banned when you decide to challenge your opponent. so the simulator will not allow you to battle your opponent in an OU match. instead, you have to challenge them to an ubers match, and if you do, it will be glaringly obvious to your opponent that you are either using deo-s or deo-d or BP, and they will counterteam you.

So even though these 3 are still unbanned this round, I highly suggest for you guys not to use them as you might get counterteamed.

Yo, just letting everyone out there to know.... if you decide on using a team with more than 1 BP user, or decide to use deoxys-s or deoxys-d, even though its unbanned for this round, it will still be banned when you decide to challenge your opponent. so the simulator will not allow you to battle your opponent in an OU match. instead, you have to challenge them to an ubers match, and if you do, it will be glaringly obvious to your opponent that you are either using deo-s or deo-d or BP, and they will counterteam you.

So even though these 3 are still unbanned this round, I highly suggest for you guys not to use them as you might get counterteamed.

Or you could challenge them to an ubers match and not use those things, and their counterteam is useless and has a team disadvantage ~~ this is pokemon, anything can happen!

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
This makes no sense at all, what if I'm not using Deo-S / Deo-D and chall my opponent in Ubers anyway?

I guess the key would be making it mandatory to challenge your opponent in ubers for all xy battles, only for this round.

Also, go fite u johns o_o

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender

No, in smogtours it is not implemented yet.

Also, Diancie is allowed this round

Edit: Since it's already late in the round and a lot of people had their teams built, Diancie will be allowed next round instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)