LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Day Phase 1 is now over. It is now Night Phase 2, so PM The Unlucky one or I your zone. If you could PM us on Smogon in the same PM as last time, that would be great. We don't need a bunch of new PMs coming in. Thanks. Zones 15 and 16 have been removed.

Five battles were not played. Five. If you signed up we expect you to play. Don't sign up and then not play. What is wrong with you people? Seriously.

Caledrith vs Aaron's Aron and Mr. NudistoBeach vs Rowan have a one day extension. Artemisa, Max Carvalho, GlassGlaceon, Pikasohn, Kappaten, galbia, Ecna, and fatty each lose a life for not completing their battles on time.

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sorry i've been away. infact during summer i'm gonna be away semi-often so give the win to Nudisto, and remove me from the tournament. sorry

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
ok so I've literally been sitting on ps the entirety of the last 2 days ( ikr no life), where ecna told me to meet him, and saw no sign of him at all there, the forums, or on irc. I'm sorry but I don't believe I deserve to lose a life.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
ok so I've literally been sitting on ps the entirety of the last 2 days ( ikr no life), where ecna told me to meet him, and saw no sign of him at all there, the forums, or on irc. I'm sorry but I don't believe I deserve to lose a life.
Exactly what he said :/ except with Pikasohn

Just go ahead and remove me. I'm moving and won't have time for this.

edit: and give galbia the win, I made zero effort to find them this week

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Aaron Artemisa barely is active. I tried to schedule, you can see on him/ her mural, that time she asked I said that maybe I couldn't appear. Then he / she barely bothered about scheduling again, I just forgot to post "activity" here.

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

sorry i've been away. infact during summer i'm gonna be away semi-often so give the win to Nudisto, and remove me from the tournament. sorry
Alright, thank you for letting us know. We will remove you. Nudisto, you get the win haha.
(It's okay, I have no life either.) I would say you do deserve to lose a life, because even though he hasn't been there you never posted that you were there and he wasn't. You never posted activity. I do think you deserve to lose a life, but I do know that Ecna has not been there the last few days so I will be nice and give you this one. You're welcome.
Exactly what he said :/ except with Pikasohn
As with fatty, you deserve to lose a life too for not actually posting activity. However, when I talked to Pikasohn last night she didn't even know that she was supposed to battle you... /me facepalms. You won't lose a life lol.
Yeah, you should take activity wins over just telling everyone that they lost, in my opinion.
I agree, but there was nobody to give activity wins to because no one posted activity.
Just go ahead and remove me. I'm moving and won't have time for this.
edit: and give galbia the win, I made zero effort to find them this week
Alright, thank you for letting us know. glabia gets the win.
Aaron Artemisa barely is active. I tried to schedule, you can see on him/ her mural, that time she asked I said that maybe I couldn't appear. Then he / she barely bothered about scheduling again, I just forgot to post "activity" here.
I looked and saw the posts on the wall. Since you posted activity (kinda, you were late... but I am nice) you get the win.

Play your games people. If there is an issue, post about it. If no one tells me anything I am just going to assume no one tried to play and you both lose. I don't magically know everything and what happened. So far people haven't been active and have not been posting, and this has gone rather poorly for some of you so far. Some of you have been great and done what you needed, but some of you need to fix how you have been doing. You have to post.

Bothered rescheduling? Why didn't you since you missed the time I offered? My time was pretty limited due to irl stuff.

I'm not gonna sit on PS all day just to look someone. I have been looking at the forums all week.

If the extension is over we should both lose a life.

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
I said that maybe I couldn't appear that time. You didn't answer after that and I am pretty sure you should answer so why you didn't? If we are supposed to lose a life for me its ok, but may this be fair. You said you would be on in 7 hours that day but it would be almost midnight my time. I need to sleep, I am a human lol. You were supposed to answer after I said that so I could know when would you be avaiable, etc. I thought you were clever enough to understand that... Anyway with Aaron feel both of you should lose our lives, for me its ok.

Aaron's Aron

Last Day Phase we just gave a warning, but this time you are losing a life. I even waited an extra day to give you guys more time too. I will not take anymore excuses though. I don't understand what is so hard about this... So Nozzle, Level 56, galbia, copycatcat, Unfixable, BPC, Pikasohn, apt-get, Caledrith, plead, Mega-Swampert, Ecna, and Artemisa lose a life and are put in a random zone.

Some of you already were injured by losing your last battle, so unfortunately some of you are now dead and can't be put in a random zone. These people are Nozzle, Unfixable, Pikasohn, apt-get, Caledrith, Ecna, and Artemisa. Come on guys... all you had to do was pay attention to the forums and take two minutes to PM one of us...

The deadline is Thursday, July 17th, 12:00 A.M. EST (I moved it back a day since I gave you guys an extra day for the Night Phase).

Zone 1 - No Recovery

queenlucy vs kingmidas
Level 56 gets bye

Zone 2 - 1-vs-1

Alphose_Elric vs Obvious Power

Zone 3 - No Eviolite

Kolto vs Vileman
QuoteCS vs Sidneyfluff

Zone 4 - Monotype

TheFenderStory vs galbia

Zone 5 - ADV LC

Toa Tahu vs fatty
Superpowerdude vs BPC
RZL2000 gets bye

Ban List: Chansey, Meditite, Omanyte, Scyther, Wynaut, Zigzagoon

Zone 6 - LC UU

KS2 vs sparktrain

Zone 7 - Previous XY Meta (Swirlix/Gligar)

Plead vs GlassGlaceon
Sunny. vs Champion Fizz
atomicllamas gets bye

Zone 8 - Single Pokemon (6 of Same Pokemon)

Aaron's Aron vs The Avalanches

Zone 9 - Monocolor

Max Carvalho gets bye

Zone 10 - Sketch

No Players

Zone 11 - BW LC

Mr. NudistoBeach vs potato14798

Zone 12 - LC Doubles

Corporal Levi vs copycatcat

Zone 13 - Choice Items

Mega-Swampert vs The Quasar

Zone 14 - STABmons

No Players

Get hyped for your battles! Hype train coming through!

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Contacted and aron why do I have one life remaining? I won my first battle.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Haha well you get to advance easily. But it is no fun battling. :(

Yes, you did win. You did not lose a life for that. What you lost a life for was not sending in your zone for Day Phase 2.
My zone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)