Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pokemon Bank is only limited to 100 boxes, right? Did Nintendo ever make a statement about increasing that limit, or are we stuck with it? It's kind of a bummer that they're implementing this storage system for all future games when the limit is only 3000 Pokemon. It's been less than a year and I only have 30 boxes left.

So Pokemon Bank is only limited to 100 boxes, right? Did Nintendo ever make a statement about increasing that limit, or are we stuck with it? It's kind of a bummer that they're implementing this storage system for all future games when the limit is only 3000 Pokemon. It's been less than a year and I only have 30 boxes left.
What are you stuffing 70 boxes with?! Hang on, I need to pick up the pieces of my brain that just got blown...

There's been no announcements as of yet, but I'm sure they're likely going to add more boxes down the road if there seems to be enough demand for it.

Hi there! I'm looking for the following (bolded words are necessary):

Hippopotas (F)
Impish | Sand Stream
Moves: Stealth Rock, Slack Off
No EVS

IVs can be whatever quite honestly

What I'm offering for this:

Mudkip (M)
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA) | Torrent
Moves: Growl, Mud Bomb, Wide Guard, Avalanche (egg moves)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
No EVs
OT: Gabe (assured by him that these were fully redistributable)
TID: 06318

If you're interested, please reply here or PM me!
Repost!

Hi, I'm looking for HP Ice Zapdos (kalos one) with decent IVs, Modest nature. I can trade 2:1 if you want, I really need it for an upcoming tournament. Thanks in advance.

Lookng for someone who can get me a 5 IV (0 IVs on speed) Timburr on pokemon W2 or B2, tutor some moves and then send it to X and Y and trade it with me..

Choose any 2 pokemon of my thread if you can do it, please... :toast:

(I dont have pokemon Black or white, I was stolen, now I only have X and Y)

LF iron head fire punch jirachi . Giving 5iv shiny aegislash or event entie with flare blitz ,howl,e.speed and crush claw.
Or 5iv cradily with storm drain.
Looking for the shiny event entei with flare blitz and extreamspeed and adamant nature!
Just to help out, it looks like you XDPokemon are looking for something TAKA is giving awa for a Jirachi
. Just trying to help-

LF iron head fire punch jirachi . Giving 5iv shiny aegislash or event entie with flare blitz ,howl,e.speed and crush claw.
Or 5iv cradily with storm drain.
I had one a while ago, but I accidentaly made it forget the move fire punch, so it only has Iron Head and Ice Punch, if you want it ..

Looking for the shiny event entei with flare blitz and extreamspeed and adamant nature!
I have one , but I leveled it up tp level 51 and its fully EV trained =/

I had one a while ago, but I accidentaly made it forget the move fire punch, so it only has Iron Head and Ice Punch, if you want it ..

I have one , but I leveled it up tp level 51 and its fully EV trained =/
If he has maxed speed and attack and still has ES and flare blitz than is fine :) an iron head will be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)