The Bracket Tournament - Second Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Approved by the TDs

RULES:
1: Tournament Concept
--- More on this later.
2: Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: BEST OF ONE
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.

TOURNAMENT CONCEPT
Signups: Handpicked, HEAVILY based on First-Come-First-Serve. Makes it easier to make groups that way.
I will make 4 groups of 16 based on what I believe the skill level in general is. I will try to get some input regarding the groupings, but in the end, it will be my decision. I will make 16 groups of 4 after that, randomly choosing 1 member of each group for each 4-person group.
Round 1 [Current]: The representative of Group A (Highest) will battle the one of Group D (Lowest). The one from B will battle C.
Round 2: The victors in each group battle each other, and the losers battle each other.
Round 3: Groups of 8 are made, putting two groups together. Similar to Round 1, aside it being 8 players. Single elimination from here on out.
Round 4: Continuation from R3. Round 5: Continuation from R4. Round 6: Reseeding based on perceived skill, basic tournament from here on.

Matchups:
-
Dice vs Doughboy
Ruppy vs Steven Snype
-
mfhoundoom vs complete legitimacy
Cinco Diablo [Dr Ciel] vs FLCL
-
s_aman vs MarceloDK
Bad Ass vs Subject 18
-
Ojama vs WhiteQueen
Typhlito vs Kebabe
-
zeriloa vs .Robert [If I cannot access your profile, you risk being chosen against if you do not finish a battle.]
Harsha vs PasY_G
-
Erick17 vs Stathakis
Nova vs HBK
-
red97 vs Zebraiken
LEGOLAS vs pokebasket
-
MikeDawg vs Haruno
TGMD vs Navy
-
Reymedy vs cbt
ReallyThough? vs SnowCristal!
-
Double01 vs llvallejoll
Vileman vs Raseri
-
PROBLEMS vs srk1214
X5Dragon vs Cicada
-
majaspic22 vs Rewer
praj.pran vs Floppy
-
Lasagne vs Z+V
King vs shartruce2
-
Lost Soul vs Laurel
Tomahawk vs Bluwing
-
Myzozoa vs HSA ♥
Seismitoad vs kael
-
Ezio vs Boudouche
Lowgock vs Jets

Deadline: July 17th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)