Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, well most people (like yourself) will want Adaptability on a Corphish, so the 6 IV ones you have won't be worth much except as Male breeding parents :/ I have a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Brave Adaptability Corphish for trade, but I'd need something other than a Shell Armor one for it.
yeah really the only thing i have right now, would be a 5 IV naive shellder, 5 IV calm vulpix, and a bunch of spit backs so I'm sorry

i might breed it for piplup pm me if your intereted
Thanks for someone FINALLY getting this. I am no longer looking for this, but that someone actually responded to my simple request... Wow, it took that long.

I did breed wobbuffet, and I have refined good Piplup breeding parents.
If you have anything else I might want, then start a conversation and if the negotiations go well, than I can get you said Piplup.

Just for everyone out there, is unburden treecko (default ball) bred from Hax? Has it been released?

Thanks for someone FINALLY getting this. I am no longer looking for this, but that someone actually responded to my simple request... Wow, it took that long.

If you have anything else I might want, then start a conversation and if the negotiations go well, than I can get you said Piplup.

Just for everyone out there, is unburden treecko (default ball) bred from Hax? Has it been released?
Unburden treecko is released. Has been for quite some time now.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Japanese Global Link event.
Dates: November 24, 2010 to August 31, 2011.

GIVEAWAY TIME! I have finally finished my trick room sandstorm team, and in celebration i'm gunna' clone each of the pokes in my team and give them away. to enter all you have to do is guess my 2nd too 7th favourite pokemon, ( not my first favourite because it says in my profile ) i will give each pokemon a number between 1 and 6, so hypothetically if you guess my 3rd favourite pokemon you will get the pokemon i gave the number 3 to. i hope that makes sense.
ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER ON MY PROFILE.

The pokes are :

Nature : Quiet. Ability : Sheer force. IV's : 31/X/31/31/31/0. Moves : Ice beam, fire blast, earth power, sludge bomb. Item : Life Orb. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : Solid rock. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : drill run, stone edge, rock slide, megahorn. Item : Assault vest. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : sandstorm. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : protect, curse, crunch, rock slide. Item : tyranitarite. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : rock head. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : head smash, iron head, dragon claw, earthquake. Item : choice band. EV's : 252 HP, 252 attack.

Nature : sassy. Ability : levitate. IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/0. Moves : trick room, moonblast, psychic, reflect. Item : sitrus berry. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special defence.

nature : relaxed. Ability : overcoat. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : quick guard, megahorn, iron head, knock off. Item : leftovers. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Defence.

Clues!! One pokemon has a mega evolution! One pokemon is a prankster! One pokemon is intimidating! One pokemon is genderless! One pokemon likes to fake out! One pokemon is a technician!

Good Luck, i hope the rules are clear enough!

Edit : Nidoqueen has been won! The prankster was murkrow.
Bump for new page

Looking for a decent Suicune. Preferably Bold nature. Being in a Dive Ball with Icy Wind tutor move would be a bonus

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Japanese Global Link event.
Dates: November 24, 2010 to August 31, 2011.
Although we're all most likely using the great grandbabies of hacked parents for our Unburden Treecko breeds.

Quick question regarding redistribution rights, if I set something to be Fully Redistributable, is anyone else able to list it as Semi or Non Redistributable? I realize that it would really only hurt said trader in the long run, but is it allowed?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Although we're all most likely using the great grandbabies of hacked parents for our Unburden Treecko breeds.

Quick question regarding redistribution rights, if I set something to be Fully Redistributable, is anyone else able to list it as Semi or Non Redistributable? I realize that it would really only hurt said trader in the long run, but is it allowed?
This was discussed a while ago. The result of that was something along the lines of
"Only the original catcher/breeder may set redistribution rights. They may not be altered by other users".

Best natures for Magnemite? Got a 31/0/x/30/31/30 one, and I need to go catch the appropriate ditto to finish it.
Timid/Modest for Magnezone, right? Would other natures be better for say, eviolite Magneton or LC Magnemite?

What other Hidden Powers are good for it and its lower evolutions? I plan on making a few different ones.

Best natures for Magnemite? Got a 31/0/x/30/31/30 one, and I need to go catch the appropriate ditto to finish it.
Timid/Modest for Magnezone, right? Would other natures be better for say, eviolite Magneton or LC Magnemite?

What other Hidden Powers are good for it and its lower evolutions? I plan on making a few different ones.
Modest is the way to go unless your running Scarf then go Timid (Specs are better IMO).

My LC Magnemite still has HP Fire and is Modest, takes care of ever-present Ferroseeds :]

Although I don't use it, I know some like HP Ice on their Magnezone since it can kill all the things 4X weak to it.

modest is the way to go timid on magenzone is not really that good because he's not a fast pokemon modest on little cup magnemite should be fine as well and if your really bored and really wanna try a evoilite magneton and you want it to be bulky then go calm or bold
edit:$teele stole my words

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

In LC Ground is pretty nice to smack opposing Magnemites, Chinchou, Pawniard and stuff.

B9 - 1,2 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.16.31.31.31.31 [3745]

B9 - 1,4 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.04.31.31.31.31 [1145]

guess what PATTERN AND BALL this two eggs are in will win the egg . One entry only, no delete or change answer . Post on my profile page .

keep posting, i will announce the winner once i have enough entries .
Repost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)